Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-06-2022, 07:08 PM
Ascender
All the feelings...

I had been in denial and it's amazing what is on the other side of that. Wow �� ��

Lots of loss I couldn't take it in I couldn't feel it I COUDLNT see it. Anything but to see truth. See anything but the truth. ��

Then... It all comes bubbling up in ME...

I lost a lot. Yet, in the end I had to come face to face with myself. I had to lose them all to find me and the truth. Life is not so complicated now, yet its still very sad to think of the people I lost along the way to nowhere. I see my errors clearly. I've been a real a*hole. I have deep anger issues I never forgave because I denied the truth a spot in my life.

I have been wrong, and I feel like sh. I take responsibility for my actions. I did everyone wrong in some way. The reason I feel like * is my doing. But it's just life..we all learn our lessons, some the easy way, and some , like me , take the hard way cause we didn't know better. I now value the people in my life. Including me... And I have so much to process. Letting it all in to my reality is really difficult . But not impossible.

So I feel sorry for being such a a*hole but I don't expect you to come back to me. I pray you find peace and that you and everyone forgives me. Cause I've been awful. No one ever deserved that. Damn, I'm such a difficult person. I'm working on being stable and calm... I hope I can heal my relationships, they've been wrecked. Life has been wrecked. Big time.

It starts here and now... With me. And with not denying the truth.

��❤️‍��
Good bye for now. Have a good day if you can, want to , peace