Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-05-2022, 09:39 PM
Guide
Feelings/sensations?

Okay so today, I was with someone who is stirring up all these feelings in me.

And OMG.

Why does everything feel so INTENSE?

Literally my heart was like doing all sort of mad ****.

I used to suffer with anxiety, and my anxiety spikes.

Like I just don’t know how to be normal.

My heart / chest area is feeling hot 🥵 and like intense

I’m a bundle of nerves.

And I literally felt like fight or flight feelings.

I get this feeling when I sense he’s near, and I feel so much better when I just interact with him, but Christ before we interact it’s like this emotional tornado 🌪

What is that?

Why am I feeling so intensely?

How can I tone this down to like be normal?

Like the anticipation is the worst…but once I bite the bullet and go talk to them the anxiety goes away, but Christ it is heavy and feels so much when we are near each other / about to meet?
Old 30-05-2022, 10:29 PM
Master

maybe, you are able to be in tune with what he/she is feeling.

i'll shoot you straight... some of us seek out these kinds of feelings in the same active way that people will play basketball or another 'formal' game. We sorta see a 'pattern' to them even though it is off in the distance and try to effect changes... if you want a 'reason' you can think in terms of the path to seeking out 'siddhis' although personally, for me, it has become much more than that.

I've been aware for a while, that others can pick up on what I'm feeling, to a greater or lesser extent. Mostly, I assume it flies under people's radar in the realm of the subconscious but I've always supposed there would be a few who could see clearly what is happening although not know why...

just as an example of what I might let get by... there is always a lot of anxiety in my life and yes it is uncomfortable... but it is also a kind of 'vibration'. And for whatever reason that makes it seem viable to me... some other kinds of 'tension' are similar... And as well I've learned not to to be afraid of the uncomfortable... at the same time things like the well-vaunted 'confidence' and 'pride' scare me because they numb out vibrations... and also I tend to get punished if I dip into such things...

anyway I'm likely to seek out 'intensity' sometimes and just chill and relax others...

well that is just my thoughts based on what you said about your situation.

of course I could be totally wrong and you are just infatuated