Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 30-06-2022, 11:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Then you should count yourself Lucky. many people can go years and years before having contact.
I am a medium and i have never had a conversation with my husband since he passed.
My grandmother always used to say your gift is to Help others. it is not for yourself.
@Native spirit. I agree that I am supposed to help others with the gift that I have. However, if you have read my other thread about never channeling again, you would know that I have had a LOT of trouble with lower level spirits/demons/entities when channeling, and that it has caused me to be HOSPITALIZED THREE TIMES now.

How can I help others when I have those issues going on? I can't. And, as long as I maintain a lifestyle that is not conducive to channeling, I must withdraw from channeling altogether.

Now, that being said, it does happen from time to time, and I do make contact still periodically - in a safe way. Hence, contact with my deceased father. But then I shut it down quickly in order to protect myself from getting into any more trouble.

I hope one day that this will all shift for me and that I can help others with my gift, but for now, that is not possible whatsoever.

Also, it's surprising to hear that you haven't been able to connect with your deceased husband, and I am so sorry for that. I am guessing you would love to be able to connect with him in spirit, at least just once.

Last edited by LoveWater : 30-06-2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 02:33 PM
Bambo

Im sorry you had bad experiences LoveWater but ya really shouldnt give up

You have a gift my friend.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Im sorry you had bad experiences LoveWater but ya really shouldnt give up

You have a gift my friend.

I won't give up, and thank you. I just need to be very mindful for now and change some of my lifestyle habits.... down the road.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:16 PM
Bambo

I know its hard buddy
Old 30-06-2022, 09:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
I know its hard buddy

Yes, it is hard.
Old 01-07-2022, 01:47 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
My father very sadly passed away last Thursday, from an incurable lung disease.

It was fast... he was diagnosed last October and died 8 months later after two weeks of being in the hospital. Luckily, he passed in peace, surrounded by all his loved ones. He didn't feel any pain, but he did suffer during those two weeks and while he was ill.

Although I've said I would never channel again, I was able to speak to him after he passed. He told me he had abused me (he meant in my childhood). He did not exactly apologize, but he did acknowledge it. I told him that I had forgiven him for this long ago, that he IS forgiven, and that it's all in the past. He also was in shock to learn that I am a channel/medium and that I can speak with spirits and Angels. While alive, he did not believe in God, an afterlife, or in spirits or Angels or anything of the kind. I knew once he passed that I would be able to still speak with him, which comforts me.

I do feel at peace about my relationship with him, but I am definitely grieving the loss.
Inside your mind is the memory of your father. Your spiritual mind will pick up his memory and respond to you. Sometimes when a person dies his or her spirit will enter a loved one. They will remain there for a long time but eventually they will enter the spiritual world and judgement. Those judged favorable will become part of their tribal God. Those judged unfavorably will persish in the outer darkness.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
Inside your mind is the memory of your father. Your spiritual mind will pick up his memory and respond to you. Sometimes when a person dies his or her spirit will enter a loved one. They will remain there for a long time but eventually they will enter the spiritual world and judgement. Those judged favorable will become part of their tribal God. Those judged unfavorably will persish in the outer darkness.

I am pretty sure that my father has not entered me.
Old 01-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Experiencer
Yesterday, I forgave my father for what he had done to me. I did not say anything more than "I forgive you". I could not muster up to tell him he had been a better father to me as an adult. It was hard enough to forgive him, but I cannot carry that around within me. I just can't.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:19 PM
asearcher

You're doing great, LoveWater.
Old 01-07-2022, 11:59 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
You're doing great, LoveWater.

Thank you.