Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 30-06-2022, 02:28 PM
Knower

Are we being disrespectful to spirit guides through multiple readings?

Hi Friends,

I have a question to ask you all.

Are we being disrespectful to our spirit guides/guardian angels if we keep asking multiple psychic readings/tarot readings etc for the same questions from different readers in a short period of time?

Because most of these readings involve the readers seeking guidance from our spirit guides/guardian angels. I wonder if we are being disrespectful to our spirit guides/guardian angels by asking the same question (eg Will I get a new job) to multiple psychic/tarot readers. I wonder if it is like we are indirectly not trusting the message from our spirit guides/guardian angels.

Please do share your views about this.

Thank you.
Old 30-06-2022, 04:58 PM
Newbie ;)

This is my view....

When you are guided to a reading and you know in your heart you have gotten your answer, whether it be confirmation of something you want to happen or something you wish you hadn't then there is no need to ask for a second opinion.

If you get a reading and you feel it is not resonating with you and you cant shake it, it is your guide telling you to get another.

It is not whether you offend anyone because quite frankly you cant offend the guides, it is more about the muddying up of your own energy which is the problem with multiple readings.
Old 01-07-2022, 05:27 AM
Master
We are learning and they are learning. It's a two-way street.
Old 01-07-2022, 09:08 AM
Administrator
Its not a good idea to have one reading after the other, from either a psychic or a medium,
The spirit guides works with the medium it does not work for you,
A psychic reads the Energy A medium connects to spirit.

Namaste
Old 01-07-2022, 10:26 AM
Master
It's not like they'll get offended as they're there to help you and guide you. But you aren't listening.
That can result in getting answers that are incorrect or other things, although when working with a 3rd party I'm not sure how or what other things.
When I overask again and again I get stuff like a lightbulb flickering with a helluva lot of noise. As if a huge moth is trapped inside it, quite scary.
That stopped when I said, "Okay, I got it, I have to stop asking again and again."
I had that happen a few evenings in a row until I finally truly got it and stopped asking altogether. The lightbulb lasted another number of years without issue.

I don't feel they did that because they got fed up. It was to let me know "STOP IT! You GOT the answer!"
I think you should see it as loving correction and guidance, not cos they're annoyed, but to help and protect & guide you.

Other times I get nonsense cards so to speak when I overask. Nothing that makes sense anymore, or I simply can't get a single card to jump out as the entire deck flies everywhere when I shuffle and so on. ---> You get unreliable readings.

When you keep asking the same thing over and over you simply don't trust.
Old 10-07-2022, 05:36 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 10-07-2022, 05:44 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Other times I get nonsense cards so to speak when I overask.

Thanks for sharing FairyCrystal.

I also experienced similar events.

There are many tarot readers who offer free one question readings live in their social media accounts.

There was one particular question which I kept asking different tarot readers (like 4 different readers). It's just that it felt fun to listen to different readings from different readers.

But at the 5th reader, my question could not be viewed by the reader no matter how many times I sent it. The reader could see my other messages though (like "Hi", "How was your day?") etc. Which seems strange right?

I just took it that my guides wanted me to ask that question no more and accept the previous readings.

It made me feel a bit scared though.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
When you keep asking the same thing over and over you simply don't trust.

Yes, this makes a lot of sense Thank you for sharing, FairyCrystal
Old 10-07-2022, 06:42 PM
Master

Instead of asking "Will I get a new job." [1], I believe it is better (on several levels) to firstly decide what kind of job you want to have, then ask "What should I do to get this job?"[2] .

The future isn't set in stone, so a question like [1] doesn't have a sure answer.

[1] has in it embedded suggestions of failure and desperation that act as negative suggestions. Hopes and desires don't materialize; expectations materialize. [2] is a better example.

This "expectation principle" also applies to what kind of answer you get. When you hope for a trustworthy answer, the answer you get will be more distorted than when you expect a trustworthy answer. Your attitude is essential. Your doubts materialize.

If when you make the inquiry you have a strong desire for a specific answer, it is likely that that will also distort the answer you receive. It is better that when you make an inquiry to temporarily suspend your beliefs and expectations related to your object of interest.

Anyway, I suggest that you establish a direct connection to your subconscious and to you inner source of knowledge and guidance, bypassing the inherent distortions added by a middleman.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.