Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-06-2022, 01:30 PM
Master
Hearing female voices…

At times when in absolute meditation- beta state before drifting of to sleep - i hear a female voice say mundane things.. like last night it was “I’m going out for coffee or I need to go out for coffee “

I’m wondering if I’m decoding from the astral plane and higher dimensions- and some how playing out the voice with some aspect of the self but it’s clearly female… it’s long and drawn out like a reverb —-

It only happens before I’m about to fall asleep in beta wave frequency’s…

Has this happened to you?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-06-2022, 07:57 PM
asearcher

Could it be you are in that state just like a paraboler taking things in like that? Or maybe an old unlocked memory?

I have heard sounds that I can't explain what it is, one and the same, and suddenly the voice of someone else but then not words and def something that took me out of that state. Think it was a being of some sort, spirit?
Old 21-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Master
I thought it was parabolic or parabola—- could be an unlocking of memory, my twin flame or something… not sure if it’s a spirit.. but definitely brought on by something parabola…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 21-06-2022, 08:45 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
At times when in absolute meditation- beta state before drifting of to sleep - i hear a female voice say mundane things.. like last night it was “I’m going out for coffee or I need to go out for coffee “

I’m wondering if I’m decoding from the astral plane and higher dimensions- and some how playing out the voice with some aspect of the self but it’s clearly female… it’s long and drawn out like a reverb —-

It only happens before I’m about to fall asleep in beta wave frequency’s…

Has this happened to you?

That kind of thing happens to me a lot and it has nothing to do with the non-physical in my opinion, nor do I think it has anhythng to do with twin flames, it is just picking up randomness from people around you. When I lived in an apartment it happened a lot more than it does now that I live in a house with big yards separating me from my neighbors.
Old 15-07-2022, 07:35 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm in no way claiming you have Dissociative Identity Disorder but this kind of thing happens to me & I assume it's my alters making conversation about their own lives. I was diagnosed with DID.

DID was formerly known as multiple personality disorder and most people who have it, are on the Covert end of the spectrum. Each alter has their own lives and it happens in the headspace and you hear it in your "head voice" so to speak.

^ This doesn't even have to be the case with me as I believe life is a melting pot. I'm also a medium, aside from the DID thing. I'm still not even sure if I agree with DID as a clinical thing but that's another can of worms.

You in particular could be a medium without knowing it or honing on your skills though. I'd look into telepathy and mediumship if I were you.
Old 15-07-2022, 11:44 PM
Ascender
Yes
It has
I miss her
Old 16-07-2022, 09:02 PM
Knower

This happens to me a lot. I don't hear a literal voice, but I get a bombardment of involuntary mundane thoughts and statements which are so loud, they're almost audible voices. They're always male, and nearly always have American accents (I'm English).

My only explanation for this is that I listen to a lot of podcasts about some subjects I'm passionate about, and over 95% of them are narrated and presented by American men. I hear a lot of American voices in my waking life.
I assume my mind, or brain, is processing and assimilating the material I've been listening to. Meditation seems to quiet my mind enough so I can 'hear' the processing going on.

I'd love to think it's the astral plane, or neighbours, or something else psychic, but for me I'm 99.9% sure it's not.