Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 07-05-2022, 03:10 AM
Ascender
Why does it feel like she pulled away energetically?

I don't understand. Energetically, she's nearly gone from me.
Old 07-05-2022, 05:53 AM
asearcher

don't need to get too personal and no need to answer me but did something happen between you or in her life you think that could have caused that withdraw? maybe something she wants to tell you but has to think it through first which is what i do these days instead of just saying it like it is which I know can be so wrong too or something else craving her attention.
Old 07-05-2022, 09:53 PM
Master

I personally pull away energetically from people when I start to feel drained by a connection or life in general, or a connection is no longer in alignment with soul growth.

Most likely the connection itself though, in my case.

Sometimes people are simply prioritising different things at certain times and are simply busy focusing on something else.

Could you ask the person why directly?

Last edited by RedEmbers : 07-05-2022 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-05-2022, 08:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion_Lion
I don't understand. Energetically, she's nearly gone from me.
sometimes when you're with someone for a while life gets you in a rut. A rut that no longer needs "energy" to be in. Try and identify that energy less rut and try to fix it as best as you can. Most often it needs a very little positive boost. But throw out something a little different than the boring old norm.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:28 AM
Master
I agree with Redembers.

And the more we come back to ourselves the healthier connections can be.

Grounded being requires you to look at where you leak your own connection, where you allow people to drain you, overwhelm you or just where you constantly focus outwardly on the ‘other’ .. healthy attachments through grounded Being, means you give permission to others to honour their own connection.

As humans learn to let go of unhealthy attachments, build deeper grounded presence from within, it can challenge old paradigms and old patterns, where you naturally think through loss and change, your losing connection to someone or something.

Those feelings are to look at from within, not outside yourself. It’s your connection your building, aware and clearer in you, regardless of what others are being and doing.

Most of the twin flame disentangling is about opening to accept what is, in you with peace.

Letting go in peace.

Becoming peace as yourself.
Old 01-06-2022, 07:27 AM

You are probably talking about a soul mate or a twin flame right? personally I am trying to pull energetically right now because I am feeling I did what I had to do for them and they have come to the beginning of what they were looking for.Its hard but I feel I need to protect myself right now from the situation.Also it might has just to do with life for your situation.Life happens sometimes.You know better the situation you are in than anyone else