Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-12-2023, 03:59 PM
Master

yeah that is a problem i guess, to be able to be in control the way you see you can, you have to first be in control of yourself and your own body and your own brain I guess. Because I suppose if you are going to do like the rest of us and let things run on auto-pilot and just arrange things according to the way the culture always admires anyway, then what is the point of letting you do stuff? Any monkey can do that!

At some point I decided I didn't like the life I had when I was trying to run around trying to 'get control' though so now I let the man in the moon or whoever wants to go there next or whoever is really in control run things rather than try to go to the effort of doing it myself.... In some ways it is a big leap of faith, not trying to get something that seems so very desirable. In other ways it can be very freeing. At least for me...
Old 19-12-2023, 05:43 PM
Master

@FallingLeaves Yes, that's the thing, did not use to have such problems but you know, life, the cycles, I am riding on an older cycle that came back much more stronger. I have read your last replay regarding the cycles and been thinking and meditating a bit more on this to get a deeper perspective, if maybe, a message or two.

The thing is that based on my experiences, everything is decided prior to coming into this world( it is happening right now, the planning ) by each one of us so ultimately there's no one at the buttons, it only it appears so, and we are just playing a long for the shake of this human experience.
Old 19-12-2023, 06:03 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
The thing is that based on my experiences, everything is decided prior to coming into this world( it is happening right now, the planning ) by each one of us so ultimately there's no one at the buttons, it only it appears so, and we are just playing a long for the shake of this human experience.

i believe that is true, but I also believe it is only because, we find it so compelling to act in some predetermined way rather than step out on our own that we are willing to play-act through the entirety of life as we know it. Rather than actually make changes that we would like to make. Changes seem dangerous... So anyway sometimes we choose plays that will educate us in some way... Which all that means to me, that although I believe it true, I also believe it doesn't HAVE to be true. That itself is a matter of choice.

My own personal thought is that where this is going, what everything is coming down to, is, that one day we will be more comfortable stepping away from all the scripts at least sometimes and somehow someway being a little more authentic to ourselves rather than be so very accountable to everyone else all the time.

At least that is my own hope
Old 20-12-2023, 12:34 AM
Master

@FallingLeaves Even if you step out on your own, that is also part of the predetermined plan, for the whole planning is happening in "real time", right now. At least this is what my experiences showed me again and again, this may be just my perspective on the play of existence and not how things are.
Old 20-12-2023, 02:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
@FallingLeaves Even if you step out on your own, that is also part of the predetermined plan, for the whole planning is happening in "real time", right now. At least this is what my experiences showed me again and again, this may be just my perspective on the play of existence and not how things are.

part of it for me is, we have all these feelings, and we take them seriously, and of course there is a 'feeling' that means one is 'stepping out' just like there is a feeling for anything else we might intend to do, and of course there are ways of cultivating that feeling so in the end having that feeling becomes the same as having any other feeling, you predetermine you are going to have it and so you have it.

just having that feeling that means I am 'stepping out' has nothing to do with the 'stepping out' I am interested in. That feeling just gets lumped in with all the other feelings in that it is just another way to manipulate reality to get what one thinks one wants...
Old 26-12-2023, 09:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
part of it for me is, we have all these feelings, and we take them seriously, and of course there is a 'feeling' that means one is 'stepping out' just like there is a feeling for anything else we might intend to do, and of course there are ways of cultivating that feeling so in the end having that feeling becomes the same as having any other feeling, you predetermine you are going to have it and so you have it.

To me this is more than a feeling but I also do know the feeling, I know the "play", I played in this script many times, probably like most of humanity.