Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-04-2021, 06:38 AM
Knower
Unhappy why all the spiritual mentors run away from me?

yes, you heard it right, every time I am about to learn with a mentor whatever it is in mediumship or psychic or both, or even witchcraft, they all coming showing themself but when the moment comes to close the deal they vanish,

not answering ignore me completely as if They have seen something frightening, I know this is a spiritual place and is all about the good vibe, with the ordinary people's I don't feel belong not same interest although we have fun and I help them and guide them something missing because I really can't reveal all of me because then I will be outcasted,
and when I am trying to learn all mentors run away from me in fear, so where do I really belong?, am I that frightening?, I honestly don't know what to say anymore...
maybe I should just accept it to be an outcast both by ordinary people which will be if they know I love mystic and also by spiritual mentors?...
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 16-04-2021, 08:39 AM
Master
If you are the angel of light, why would you need a mentor?
Old 16-04-2021, 10:41 AM
Administrator
I would ask the same question

Namaste
Old 16-04-2021, 02:13 PM
Knower
hehe, that just a nickname :), I am just a simple man here, you know the amnesia of incarnation mmm...,
both of you not angry are you?,sorry if I offended you anyhow,
to be honest, I feel awkward to receive that kind of answer I can't decide if I am being judged by my nickname(I didn't know some nicknames here not allowed) or just you try open my eyes in a very brutal and cruel way, to be honest, that makes
me feel a bit uncomfortable,

either way, thank you for your time I had hoped I may find a bit of kindness in a harsh time, but can't really complain am I?, I was the one post it after all,
should have taken this possibility but each experience is learning,
thank you for this lesson with who and what to share,
you question my identity or my right to carry a nickname as i see fit,

so let me question you the same kind, is this the way true lightworkers are ?, when a person that was under a hard time to show bitterness and judgment even for the sake of opening the eyes in a brutal and insensitive way,
is this really the lightworkers way?, because that not the way I would ever do to anyone, one here Admin that makes it even more embracing to say, this probably my last message here(as I don't Feel anymore safe that I can share things without getting this kind of respond),

but if so at least let me say my opinion, you both carry the title of masters, but is that really the way of lightworker master,
words have power, and no one on earth here in this world will ever make me feel that way and go unnoticed or tell me who I am or who I am not mostly not a bunch of 2 flesh and blood worm food humans, so here I say my opinion and going,
you question my identity or my right to carry this nickname, so I question your identity are you really lightworkers? or just evil workers in disguise because lightworkers I know will never make me feel that way as you do makes me feel good day to you gentleman I am out of here...
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.

Last edited by angel-of-light : 16-04-2021 at 03:19 PM.
Old 16-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel-of-light
hehe, that just a nickname :),...
you question my identity or my right to carry this nickname, so I question your identity are you really lightworkers? or just evil workers in disguise because lightworkers I know will never make me feel that way as you do makes me feel good day to you gentleman I am out of here...

Hi angel-of-light

You seem to be rather over-sensitive, perhaps because in the past you have been made to feel like an outcast.

You ask why possible mentors run away from you when you seek their guidance. I have always found that how other people treat me is a reflection of my own tendencies and my own attitudes towards myself.

So you have received a couple of responses which made you feel uncomfortable, and your immediate reaction is to say "I am out of here."

Which makes me wonder, do your mentors run away from you? Or do you somehow create a situation where you walk away from possible mentors?

You also say "I really can't reveal all of me because then I will be outcast." Is it others who might be afraid of the real you? Or is it you yourself who is afraid of your own potential? Which is actually very common - we are comfortable within our limitations, and expressing our real powerful selves can be challenging.

You may interpret my response as another challenge to you, but it is not intended to be. I am a great believer that life is a mirror to us, and sometimes we do not like the reflections that we see but it can be very good learning.

You may already have walked away, in which case you will not read this, but I wish you well.

Peace
Old 16-04-2021, 08:18 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that no one here is making fun of you or your user name it is just a question
Why should it not make you feel safe being here for anyone asking you a question?

Namaste
Old 18-04-2021, 09:55 PM
Experiencer

To speak where your word is not valued is like preparing a meal then throwing it in the garbage.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:19 AM
Pathfinder

Hi angel-of-light, I have to agree with you that those first 2 responses seemed, to me, to be making a joke which is not really an appropriate response to an earnest question. 'angel-of-light' is just a username and maybe an aspiration and nothing more.

There may be several reasons for people not getting back to you. They might be unreliable and disorganised people, in which case they did you a favour by not getting back to you. Or life may have other plans for you, and may have an excellent mentor waiting for you if you only persevere with your search despite your self-doubts. So I would say keep going and don't lose heart and don't blame yourself, and wait and see what life brings your way, as it inevitably will.

Last edited by beginners_mind : 19-04-2021 at 07:31 AM.
Old 27-04-2021, 12:41 PM
Master
Quote:
yes, you heard it right, every time I am about to learn with a mentor whatever it is in mediumship or psychic or both, or even witchcraft, they all coming showing themself but when the moment comes to close the deal they vanish,

not answering ignore me completely as if They have seen something frightening, I know this is a spiritual place and is all about the good vibe, with the ordinary people's I don't feel belong not same interest although we have fun and I help them and guide them something missing because I really can't reveal all of me because then I will be outcasted,
and when I am trying to learn all mentors run away from me in fear, so where do I really belong?, am I that frightening?, I honestly don't know what to say anymore...
maybe I should just accept it to be an outcast both by ordinary people which will be if they know I love mystic and also by spiritual mentors?...
I been an outcast as long as I remember. It's hard at times I look at it as "I doing something right" I believe anything spiritual is extremely personal to the individual seeking it. Let your soul be your only mentor. That's the way it should be..... In my opinion anyway.
Old 27-04-2021, 05:48 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:

We can't answer that question because we are not the teachers who you went to for mentoring. What do you want from them? How do you know they fear you? Why do you feel you need to belong to a community?