Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 05:33 AM
Master
COVID-19 – Conspiracy Pt. 2 . The manipulation of perception and the agenda that foll

For the people who have read the original post, this ties in with that part. It will mainly focus on how this crisis “pandemic” or for some a “PLANed-Demic”, came about. I will endeavour to address many points and other facts that will raise the eyebrows of both believers and no believers. Remember, I only seek the truth, I call it as I see it.

Many people, especially ignorant people want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologise for being correct or for being years ahead of your time. If you are right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth” - Mohandas Gandhi

as quoted from the original posted topic.

Most know of and many deny it, that there is a “Deep State”, “Hidden Hand”, Global Elitists that manipulate the majority if not all of the major events that have in the past and present to occur. They engineer and orchestrate it all through the use of their puppets. Politicians, Academics, Organisations (WHO), Big Pharma, Corporations and Celebrities. You name it they have a ball and chain attached to them. They use these characters to help perpetuate all of their agendas. By helping to spin the web of lies and deceit to modify humanities perceptions to accepting their official narrative. They get away with this because they know the majority of the masses are too busy with their lives in terms of some examples, financial stress, health problems, work and relationship related issues etc. They use this to their advantage to distract the masses to what is truly going on. They add a bit of lube and just ease it right in, next thing knows you've just been fire trucked. Your perception has been hijacked”.

90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true. Will this be one? Will we find out the hard way when it's too late? NOT ON MY WATCH!

When this “PLANed-Demic” started last year out of China . It raised my eyebrows as it began to unfold. The numbers just didn't add up. I started to dig for answers and that I did. What uncovered was a whole lot of rats and cockroaches feasting on the lies, deceit and deception of the engineered orchestrated and planned decades ago manipulation of our perceptions to create what we are witnessing unfolding now.
I'd expect and I anticipate many would disagree strongly with my findings as they have with Pt 1 of this, be as it may, keep your head in the sand and don't even bother to look at this topic objectively.

Let's begin with how the manipulation and hijacking of our perceptions started.

There is a plan drawn up called Agenda 21, which began its draft in the 1970's and completed by 1991. This was signed off by many world leaders and had many questionable agendas they wanted to occur. Let me just add, “don't worry about us what we, the people should need or want for our future, we're too stupid to be able to come up with anything that would help. We'll just let you guys decide for us”. This the type of mentality we're dealing with and that is from the nicest thing that can be said from a host of nasty traits of their character.
Within Agenda 21, among many very questionable topics including, that of population control, global governance, global economy etc.. How are they going to do this without the masses freaking out and to begin resistance for the roll-out of all their agenda plans?
As it was stated in the document and signed off by many world leaders and their predecessors, was to implement an event that would cause such a disturbance globally, it would allow the Globalist Elite to unfurl their diabolical plan upon the world, welcome to the creation in the form of perception manipulation.
China, not many countries around the world hold China in high regards as their assertiveness and arrogance in the South China Sea and the re-education program being conducted on Muslim Uyghurs, Hong Kong etc, so they are painted by the world in a poor light. The perfect candidate to pin the creation of the virus. Because they hate everyone except for Nth Korea. China becomes the scapegoat/patsy, so all eyes are focused and fingers pointed at China as the perpetrator for its creation.

How do companies market their goods and services to their target market? They spin their marketing campaign by utilising well-known people, people of influence people that are regarded as professionals and highly qualified in their particular field. So people that have an interest in the particular product will make them feel more comfortable knowing that this product/service is endorsed by these professions and highly regarded as being honest and guilt-free purchase. How does that work? M-A-N-I-P-U-L-A-T-I-O-N of P-E-R-C-E-P-T-I-O-N.

The Global Elite, the ones with the power and the endless supply of money and control, dangle their puppets off their fingers such as, Politicians, Academia (in this case) virologists and doctors, mainstream media, heads of organisations(WHO), corporations (Big Pharma) and law enforcement (via their MPs) celebrities etc., etc. are all there to sell the product of COVID-19 PLANED-DEMIC.

All of these puppets have more likely been given strict guidelines to follow. If they were to speak out, disagree, non-compliance. They are given ultimatums to play along with this wicked game or they will be erased or destroyed in any way that would generate the surrender of their own moral compass and made examples of, to the other puppets.
I did come across information during my research that contained a list of prominent academics within their given field, from virologist, scientists to doctors from a wide range who opposed or tried to go public with what was asked of them to do. Because these brave individuals stood up and showed they still have a moral compass that still works, they get WHACKED! Erased in many forms, the favourite being made to look suicide, to freak accidents. Coincidence? Hardly. Everything in the universe happens for a reason. Nothing, at best, very very rarely happens by accident.
So the planned rollout of “freak me out, brainwash me into believing what is reported from all mainstream media and other(questionable) sources” can continue without a hiccup.

Let's look at those numbers again from Pt.1 but with more detail this time.
There have been more deaths globally from Heart disease/attack and stroke 9.4mill and 5.7mill respectively. At the time of writing this, the COVID-19 death toll is 800,000. Liver cancer & suicide receptively have similar numbers to COVID-19. Now get this, almost 2.95mill die globally per year from influenza and pneumonia. It's almost a year since COVID-19's inception.
I remember years ago learning about the fact that the cold & flu virus always mutates. Always. I thought not much of at the time until they said we have a vaccine for that. So it can prevent you from getting the flu. Whoa... it can do what? Hang on, I thought they told us it mutates. So how can they create a vaccine for something that doesn't exist yet? PRECISELY!
If it mutates from one host to the next, how does it work then? Oh, don't worry your pretty little head about that now.
What I mean about all that is, the cold and flu virus mutates every time it changes hosts and that every host will have different side effects dependant on age, overall general health and health of their immune system, any underlying health issues. So one might get fluid on the lungs(pneumonia) to fever what everyone gets because the body is frying the invaders using heat(hence the fever), to coughs and aches and pains.

To perpetuate the saga, people go to testing stations or their G.P get tested with a test that is to test for antibodies. If the person has the flu, the person has the anti-bodies, then the person has COVID-19. Just part of the insane perception manipulation.
Because, don't forget, nobody ever followed through with the fundamental processes in dealing with the virus, so how can there be a test for it let alone a vaccine? Time to wake up people.

As I said in Pt.1, How can they create a test for COVID-19 when nobody has isolated, reproduced and reinfected a living being which is the fundamental basics in viral studies to enable the possibilities for tests and vaccines? Anybody that does, gets shut down, results of their findings destroyed if not, confiscated and themselves dismissed from life. So what is the test that they give people? The test they give people is a test that identifies anti-bodies! So what your saying is, COVID-19 is an anti-body? COVID-19 is a name given to a virus that does not exist but the anti-body that your immune system creates because of past and present exposure to the flu your body has created the scapegoat, the antibody. Bear in mind there is a family of viruses which include the flu that is true. To the Corona family. That's why so many people have it because they are tested and get false-positive results. If you have ever had a cold or flu or have had a flu shot in the past, you'll get a false-positive result. It's contagious because it's the flu with differing effects for everyone because it mutates from host to host and that why there are so many clusters here there and everywhere but places like Western Australia, Northern Territory even South Australia. Why haven't they got any cases? To warm and the populations are too widespread to start with.
If you recall in Pt.1, I identified that the prime location for “COVID-19” for Australia, is Victoria. Being the coldest of all states (apart from Tasmania) and had a large population. Being winter and cold and flu season, of course, you'll get “infections”.
Next look at the ages of all the poor souls that have supposedly died “from” it. I don't want to come off as being disrespectful, keep that in mind. Most of those, the majority of those who have died were elderly and had pre-existing health conditions with compromised or weakened immune systems that would not have been able to defend against the flu anyway. Same with the young people that have died, pre-existing conditions with compromised immune systems that provided little resistance against the flu. All of them testing false-positive to COVID-19 aka anti-body. The next question to be raised is if it's so deadly and so contagious, why hasn't everyone dropped dead from it? Because the media paint the picture for us that mainly the elderly fall victim. What they don't tell you is that they have compromised immune systems, to begin with.

Still, the big question. WHY? Apart from being a key element of Agenda 21, the whole apparatus of the pandemic(planned-demic), is to enable those that engineered it what needs to occur for a real deal situation, this not being one, rather a live exercise. In turn, this also created an avenue for a myriad of exploitations of the world we know, to the one we are about to usher in. As most see it as a positive change, a change for the better. But at what cost? So many people have bought the idea of what is going down as some random event gone wrong. Yes, it's wrong alright and certainly not random. They bought the whole farm from every source that threw itself at them so much that everyone believes it.

One observation I came across a while ago was depicted in a comic picture
where there were to stalls that had signs above each. The first one had the sign read “Lies and deceit for sale”. The other sign read, “ Cold hard truth for sale”. Some may have seen this before, but for those who have not, guess which stall had the most customers? The “Lies and deceit for sale'. Because of the manipulation of their perceptions had created a sense of comfort and that the product (lies) were sold to them by the influential marketing technique.

So what do they gain out of? Many things, firstly, fear and panic, which doesn't help the immune system. The lockdowns that create a domino effect on many things. People losing jobs, businesses closing resulting in economies getting destroyed, border closures, people committing suicides, family and relationship breakdowns and so on for what? They say for containing the Cow Pie virus, the deaths of the manipulated perceptions are only collateral damage from their perspective. The real casualties will commence as the economies do cave in entirely, humanity has been vaccinated and micro-chipped just like your pet dog or cat with the addition of having a tracking device embedded into you. Also social crediting system, facial recognition. The list is almost endless.
Peoples belief systems tend to be warped from what is fact and what is fiction particular when their perceptions on any given topic have been severely manipulated. The argument at hand is people get sick and have symptoms of something, yes that is true. The disease people are being affected by is mutations of other viruses. Remember, the flu mutates from person to person and everybody reacts differently depending on age, health strength of their immune system For most around my vintage give or take a decade (51) I/we grew up in a time where you literally ate dirt when playing as a child. Putting all sorts of god knows what in our mouths it helped develop our immune system and strengthened it.
Have you heard of George Carlin, comedian. Sums it up well in this video clip 6:26mins runtime at 2:15min in is a very strong and true point he makes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X29lF43mUlo&ab_channel=GeenNaam

Look at the madness going on with the social distancing, hand sanitising, wiping down everything you have to touch and mask-wearing. It's no wonder people get so violently sick from the common cold and mutated flu viruses. [Insert forehead slap] Because of all these radical changes made in our lives to freak out about the whole perception created for us is what is making us sick and not giving our immune systems a workout. Our (immune system) becomes weak and viola, you are as sick as a dog if not worse because of these mandatory and ridiculous changes to the operation of what used to be our normal daily lives.

Like I pointed out before the “virus, COVID-19” has never been isolated, never been, replicated/reproduced and never been reintroduced into a living being because it doesn't exist. So how the hell can they come up with a test that is accurate, followed by a vaccine? Because they call the anti-body present in your body COVID-19 and because of all the over-saturation of hygiene and cleanliness, causes our immune systems to become weak as ****. You then catch a cold/flu that you would normally shake off in a few days, couple of weeks tops. Instead, it rips you a new you know what and feels like **** because your immune system was not prepared for it. I can't make it any more clearer for you. Our perceptions have been hijacked so well that all the cleanliness and hygiene factors have taken over that our immune systems haven't gone to any gyms to work out. So when you get sick from the normal mutated version of the flu you get the response you get. So COVID-19 is to blame as the culprit.
IT IS NOT! What is causing it.
What does the acronym COVID-19 stand for The "CO" stands for corona, "VI" for virus and "D" for disease and the number 19 stands for the year (2019) in which the outbreak occurred
What it really should stand for is “C” stands for Collective, “O” stands for Oppression, “V” stands for Via, the “I” stands for Inception, of “D” stands for Deception.

Collective Oppression Via the Inception of Deception.

“…when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth…” - Sherlock Holmes

I present my findings to you as I feel the need to do so as my duty. From my awakening, I have the ability to see through the smoke and mirrors and all the cow pie presented to us by all the puppets. My intentions are not to change your mind, but for you to see this information given from a different perspective.
Remember Pt.1, Is COVID real? Not really. I'll let you decide. Free will right (for now at least)?
So now you have some more information to chew on. To make up your mind on what is real and what is not. That is your choice to use your free will to decide. As a posed to those pushing the agenda(21) down your throat. I simply want you to see some of the facts that are hidden from you to make up a more informed decision. As the path ahead, the one we're on will not end well for humanity should we continue on it. It is up to us to do something.

Doing nothing is just the same as aiding the enemy.”

You'd be asking the question, what the hell are we supposed to do then?
I'm glad you asked. Now I can reveal in Pt 3. the final chapter of this trilogy and the method to my madness, why this particular topic I created here in the Healing forum. Once again, it will all make sense in Pt 3. PS One-Light, you will get a kick out of this. As this is right down your alley and mine too.
Very cool song.

"Fixation On The Darkness"
Lyrics
Killswitch Engage

Fixation on the darkness
That engulfs this world
Drain the life force of our people
Change
Change
Fixation on the darkness
That engulfs this world

Return to the womb, new life
Lay your head to rest, mercy
To give you peace of mind
Lay your head to rest

Come together inside
This body is only a shell
Change, the only way we will survive
Light, transfiguration of the soul
Of the soul, of the mind
Fixation on the darkness
That engulfs this world

Return to the womb, new life
Lay your head to rest, mercy
To give you peace of mind
Lay your head to rest

Tell them
They will not hold us down
It's time for change, change
It's time for change, change
It's time for change
It's time for change
It's time for change

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 04-09-2020 at 06:31 AM.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:56 AM
Deactivated Account
amazing! Words fail me.
Old 04-09-2020, 07:55 PM
Master
One thing I would like to add to this topic is for everyone to do their own investigations. See what you can dig up. Don't rely on video documentation that has surfaced since the inception of it all. As stated in the OP Pt2. There are many actors in this arena who help in distributing the hysteria. Also, keep an open and objective mind when doing so, don't look for things that fit your beliefs. Just look for the unadulterated facts.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 04-09-2020, 08:10 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
One thing I would like to add to this topic is for everyone to do their own investigations. See what you can dig up. Don't rely on video documentation that has surfaced since the inception of it all. As stated in the OP Pt2. There are many actors in this arena who help in distributing the hysteria. Also, keep an open and objective mind when doing so, don't look for things that fit your beliefs. Just look for the unadulterated facts.

Yes, and having spoke for myself and many people with experience, looks like you’re not looking for truth but confirmation of your fantasies and deluded thinking.

Glad you’re in good company though: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...86#post1971086

Sad people, comes to mind.

JL
Old 04-09-2020, 08:16 PM
janielee

Quote:
Remember, I only seek the truth, I call it as I see it.

Many people, especially ignorant people want to punish you for speaking the truth, for being correct, for being you. Never apologise for being correct or for being years ahead of your time. If you are right and you know it, speak your mind. Speak your mind even if you are a minority of one. The truth is still the truth” - Mohandas Gandhi

This is quite the conceit - believing your fantasies and mind concoctions are anything near "truth".

Also, it would be nice to not misuse Gandhi's words for your personal agenda and vendetta.

JL
Old 04-09-2020, 08:18 PM
janielee

“Conspiracy theories are really attractive. Figuring out patterns is one of the things that gets your brain to give you a nice dose of chemical reward, the little ping of dopamine and whatever else that keeps you smiling. As a result, your brain is pretty good at finding patterns, and at disregarding information that doesn’t fit. Which means it’s also pretty good at finding false patterns, and at confirmation bias, and a bunch of other things that can be fatal. Our brains are also really good at making us the center of a narrative, because it’s what we evolved for.”

― Elizabeth Bear
Old 04-09-2020, 08:20 PM
janielee

Quote:
90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true. Will this be one? Will we find out the hard way when it's too late? NOT ON MY WATCH!

Gosh, that's sad.

Have you heard of the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? You remind me of a young man who think he is right, but falters at the hint of anything real. Who in believing that they are doing anything constructive (lol) contributes to decline.

Sad.

Here's some conspiracy theories - don't forget to subscribe so you can join those other angry, lost people who will do anything to see conspiracy in everything and anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/t...on-tiktok.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/feature...candal-125877/
Old 04-09-2020, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

This is quite the conceit - believing your fantasies and mind concoctions are anything near "truth".

Also, it would be nice to not misuse Gandhi's words for your personal agenda and vendetta.

JL
Here we go, measuring pumpkin sticks again. It's not the size that matters it's how you use it and what else you can do! In terms of size, you win. I don't have to compensate for what I lack. As I said, I make it up in other areas
So, you still prefer to judge rather than look at things objectively because the pieces of the puzzle presented to you don't fit your jigsaw puzzle. Alas, you're entitled to your opinion, regardless of how deluded and contrived you perceive my information to be. There will always be those who are for, those against an those that sit on fence and the sidelines. Then there are people like yourself, that have two qualities. That of the against and the sideline. You're like the angry parent that walks up and down the sideline ranting and raving at their child and the referee for a game that they should leave to its participants to deal with objectively rather than abuse those who want answers and just play the game

If it is sooooooooooooooooo irritating for you. Why don't you write something that would prove me wrong? Or are you a blind sheep following the crowd that can't see beyond the illusion that they created for you and many others. BTW, I still love you

Old 04-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Master

Try to convey your beliefs in a way others will likely read, understand, and act the way you'd like them to.

Such a long post with unsupported assertions doesn't serve your purpose.

This is ridiculous: "90% of all conspiracy theories turn out to be true".

Also, abusing the fonts suggests that you want to attract attention to a content that doesn't deserve it.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
Gosh, that's sad.

Have you heard of the phrase, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions"? You remind me of a young man who think he is right, but falters at the hint of anything real. Who in believing that they are doing anything constructive (lol) contributes to decline.

Sad.

Here's some conspiracy theories - don't forget to subscribe so you can join those other angry, lost people who will do anything to see conspiracy in everything and anything.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/27/t...on-tiktok.html

https://www.rollingstone.com/feature...candal-125877/

Quote:
"The road to hell is paved with good intentions"

Yes, that is in terms of all the nasty garbage being brought upon the world, which you misuse to give traction to your argument. The fact that all of the past and current issues on this planet are portrayed as good intentions. Hence the saying.

Closed Thread