Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 09-09-2012, 10:45 PM
Master
Yep.... You're right. However, some psych wards do allow limited internet access.

Xan

Old 10-09-2012, 08:09 AM
Knower

the points the op makes in their post suggests they have been sectioned for a crime of a sexual nature. this would mean that they wont be given internet access and would be a medium to high risk patient. its only low/very low risk patients that are given limited internet access and even sites like this would be blocked
Old 17-09-2012, 01:29 AM
Guide

look up reiki tummo. the 1st attunement opens the shushumna all the way down the spine to allow trapped kundalini energy to go up the spine.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-09-2012, 03:23 AM
Rin

My suggestion is that except for grounding and finding something physical to do for most of the time, be that sports, creative arts, performing arts, you ignore any recommendation given to you in this forum.
Old 17-09-2012, 08:53 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
My suggestion is that except for grounding and finding something physical to do for most of the time, be that sports, creative arts, performing arts, you ignore any recommendation given to you in this forum.

Dear Rin,

Your recommendation sounds contradictory - you give advice to do something and tell the OP to ignore everyone else's advice. This is not very helpful, especially when there are other people on this forum who know of something that can help if a person is truly suffering from kundalini syndrome. I know I didn't suffer it, but the founder of the system I wrote of did for several years and has a valid method to deal with it, just as others on this forum will share what has worked for them. In the end, OP must follow what works best for him/her and if it doesn't work, move on to the next. Many suggestions helps OP with the process.
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him. - 1 John 4:16
Old 17-09-2012, 09:15 PM
Master
Psychotic people have a brain imbalance and shouldn't be doing anything to stir up Kundalini forcefully. Even those who are not psychotic shouldn't play around with this energy. (Read Living with Kundalini by Gopi Krishna.) There are a few rare individuals who can manage it if they have a proper guide. Drugs may have provoked a Kundalini-body reaction.

When Kundalini arises spontaneously and naturally, it is a sign of real spiritual awakening and it will stop when its job of purification is finished. And BTW not everyone has these experiences.

People who have psychotic episodes are not grounded in the body. It's important to be grounded on the spiritual journey. Sometimes it happens with children, who are even more vulnerable because children by definition are not fully grounded.
Old 18-09-2012, 07:25 AM
Rin

Quote:
Originally Posted by tainamom
Dear Rin,

Your recommendation sounds contradictory - you give advice to do something and tell the OP to ignore everyone else's advice. This is not very helpful, especially when there are other people on this forum who know of something that can help if a person is truly suffering from kundalini syndrome. I know I didn't suffer it, but the founder of the system I wrote of did for several years and has a valid method to deal with it, just as others on this forum will share what has worked for them. In the end, OP must follow what works best for him/her and if it doesn't work, move on to the next. Many suggestions helps OP with the process.
Psychotic episodes imply a loss of connection to reality. The areas of good practices which I have mentioned, and there may be others, would help in establishing a better connection to the earth-body. People prone to psychotic episodes should not engage in spiritual practices, certainly not without the on-going, close and personal relationship with a good spiritual director.

From the OP it is clear that the poster has most serious medical-psychological issues. Even having experienced the same or similar issues does not qualify one to give anything but the most general advice, which will also have to be acceptable within the institutionalized environment the OP finds himself in and fit into rehabilitation programs they offer.

Ask yourself what is more likely to found there, an art/dance program or a kundalini awakening one?
Old 19-09-2012, 12:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
Psychotic episodes imply a loss of connection to reality. The areas of good practices which I have mentioned, and there may be others, would help in establishing a better connection to the earth-body. People prone to psychotic episodes should not engage in spiritual practices, certainly not without the on-going, close and personal relationship with a good spiritual director.

From the OP it is clear that the poster has most serious medical-psychological issues. Even having experienced the same or similar issues does not qualify one to give anything but the most general advice, which will also have to be acceptable within the institutionalized environment the OP finds himself in and fit into rehabilitation programs they offer.

Ask yourself what is more likely to found there, an art/dance program or a kundalini awakening one?

Unfortunately, and this is from experience w/ my own mother, mental institutions do not have the capability to deal with kundalini awakening or even the psychotic problems in a truly lasting way. Many psychiatrists are not aware of kundalini, but I'm sure that's changing. They have medicine, isolation, counseling and a few other therapeutic stuff that really didn't deal with the core mental/emotional issues. My mom never truly recovered. I'm sure some people cope with meds, which is better than nothing because wards are becoming a thing of the past since most insurance companies do not cover it and medicaid cut backs- probably for the best.

OP can email the organization that I wrote about and might even get someone to 'remote view' if he truly has kundalini syndrome or just energy imbalances.

I am fully aware that one should not go through spiritual work without a guide and many people are just into too many things that are spiritually dangerous. Even I've ventured on things that were not in my best interest, but until we experience things, we do not learn properly what is right for us or not.

The program I follow is very easy to work with and goes through the heart. Simple and easy with few problems because the heart center is where peace, love and joy can be found. Unlike other 'spiritual' programs that focus on certain chakras that can imbalance a person, the heart opens us to the feelings of love and joy and it will balance out the body in the best way possible for our own well being. The class I mentioned prior is heart-centered, so kundalini is just a benefit, but not the main focus - the love and joy in the heart is the main focus. Their daily practice is the guided Open Heart Meditation (free download or just listen off the internet) - http://heartsanctuary.org/flash/open...meditation.mp3

Thankfully, I never had to take meds for my own issues nor did I go to a psych ward - no matter how badly I felt I needed it. Doing the Open Heart Meditation daily - as well as getting some physical exercise - is a wonderful practice that does good things for our well being. But that's just my experience.
Old 01-10-2012, 12:24 AM
NIRVANA

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael
Hello.

I'm a first timer here and I need some help with my kundalini. Some years ago I started feeling like bubbles rising through the upper spine and the nervous system more sensitive for contact. Lately I started feeling packages of heat rising through my spine. My third eye got an extensive actication making me able to feel and see spirits even smelling them.

The latest development have been extreme. I¨ve been feeling a kind of power cable running from the end of my sexual organ all the way out of my third eye. At the top it oscillated heavily and was almost painful. During this rising I felt extremely horny. When this happened it kind of cleansed the drugs out of my system and I got extremely psychotic.

I have asked a psychic about this and he says it is kundalini and have tried to help me stabilize without any major progress.

The main problems are the psychotic episodes I have been getting from this . I get endless delusions of grandeur about everything and I feel very unstable though good somehow. When I'm without meds I feel extremely oneness with everything and immense happines but the delusions ruin it.

The psychic says I need more grounding and another doctor says I need to try overdosing vitamins.

This kundalini awakening has now gotten me so psychotic I'm locked up in a psych ward for over a year and could perhaps stay for another year more.

I do feel it gets more stable when I get a storng pressure in the third eye almost like it exits there.

I'm labeled dangerous by the doctors because of this.

Everything is a long story and this is just a small part of it. Ask any question you like.

So please, I'm asking for everything that can make the psychotic epsiodes end.

HI Mikael been through something very similar. I did go psychotic for a while following a kundalini experience.

I was meditating then all of a sudden something shot up my spine and circled the inside of my head. I searched everywhere for answers.

For the next few years I was told by yoga teachers to just focus on it and it will diminish. It did not diminish.

I was told all sorts none of it worked. The only thing that has helped me become balanced again from kundalini is vitamin B3 . Also mircrocosmic orbiting meditation.

I would also advise to cut sugar from your diet becareful drinking too much coffee.

Dr Hoffer has 1000s of case studies regarding niacin B3 and schizophrenia very enlightening. Type niacine health benefits for mental illness in you tube.
Old 28-10-2012, 05:04 PM
peacegarden

You know, there are orthodox christians who are deeply against kundalini and see it as work of the devil.

I don't wish to jump to assumptions, but seeing as he has only done one post, and makes kundalini sound like this awful thing, it could just be slanderous scare tactics.