Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-01-2021, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagandell
It's something i will always remember, so yes these tiny creatures can teach us
something quite profound

Dear Pagandell,

Further to your concluding point, not only that, but human beings often teach hemiptera, insects and animals through their own deeds and behaviour.

This becomes more apparent once in the spirit world.

Since gratitude is a demonstration of wisdom, know that all species can be identified as wise, for all species can display gratitude in their own unique way.

-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸
Old 23-01-2021, 08:18 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
A life does not need to justify why it exists. It exists because love exists. It is for you to justify why you cannot love all that exists.
-Sparrow

Truer words I have not read.
Thanks Sparrow.
^^^ ^^ ^^^ ^^
Old 23-01-2021, 02:12 PM
Administrator
I would also agree with that

Namaste
Old 23-01-2021, 04:43 PM
janielee

Would be nice to have it as some sort of banner

Thanks Sparrow and friends.
Old 05-05-2021, 01:27 AM
Guide

In the Spirit World, I would make love with new beings and explore the nature and possibilities of love, new expressions, feelings, senses.

Let’s share creative ideas about what we will do in Heaven
Old 05-05-2021, 06:54 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Let’s share creative ideas about what we will do in Heaven
But let's not forget that so-called Heaven is not a state unknown to us. It's tempting to think we'll want to do this or that but the reality is that our interests and feelings may be very different from those we experience in our present incarnate state.

Let's also not forget we didn't 'blink into existence' for the first time when we entered this world - we'll be returning to Heaven rather than visiting for the first time. We were there before we incarnated into this world and we'll be there again after we pass over.

Nonetheless I acknowledge that after our next passing there may be things we'll want to try in Heaven as a result of what we've experienced here. This world offers experiences that can't be had in the etheric one and we may wish to build on those experiences.
Old 05-05-2021, 03:41 PM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
we'll be returning to Heaven rather than visiting for the first time.

yes so i think we will be carrying on with important relationships and functions we have there.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:24 PM
Clarification - Are we talking about Heaven or the Afterlife....or,
say, the In-Between place we hang in before coming back here?
Thanks
Oh, wait, maybe all the levels or spheres on the Other Side are being termed 'Heaven'. (?)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
yes so i think we will be carrying on with important relationships and functions we have there.

Life is continuous, relationships are ongoing before and after we incarnate into this physical dimension. Many may fail to appreciate that.
Old 05-05-2021, 04:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Clarification - Are we talking about....the Other Side are being termed 'Heaven'. (?)
trimmed to comply with the new rule

yes the last one

For simplicity let's consider 'Heaven' to be the idyllic state we left and then will return to after most of us pass over. Again for simplicity let's not complicate things by considering here the so-called lower-levels or outer darkness etc.