Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Guide
Twins of 2012/13

Anyone who’s been on this ride for a while feel any major shifts/changes this year?
Old 09-06-2021, 01:03 AM
Master

Every day since June 2012 has been transformational for me, 2021 has been no exception.
Old 09-06-2021, 12:54 PM
Master
Everyday is transforming: there’s something everywhere —-I’ve had a lot of transactions and transformations lately—- been in different avatar, having a lot of telepathic connections—-saw the children and loads of updates with the account regarding that: it was all in connection with the transfers and transformation...things have been really busy.. makes me happy it always be; just how much pain one has to go through to also let it be...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-06-2021, 07:56 PM
Guide
both beautiful sentiments.

maybe its just me but lately I've just been feeling more "aligned" with source energy at my core and I'm feeling more like source embodying a human experience?

like since this whole twin thing started i actually blocked a lot of that side of my experience out for a number of years and stepped away. a lot of the usual regulars of this site from that time i used to to talk with in the forums have also seemed to have left this site.

but now I feel more drawn to that side, more experiences i cannot deny and i feel its intensifying this year - maybe it's just me but i felt like there was a collective shift in recent months.
Old 10-06-2021, 08:10 PM
Master
It’s great when your in an avatar- having fun —- just make sure it’s the correct one..or things could be strange for a while: it’s hard work being aligned with the self and channeling to an avatar—- takes someone with eternity...lots of playful and exciting things to be done!!! Must be in the air—- these things take mood- swings —- after all that hard-work ( no wonder we are forgetful at times)

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-06-2021, 08:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
both beautiful sentiments.

maybe its just me but lately I've just been feeling more "aligned" with source energy at my core and I'm feeling more like source embodying a human experience?

In 2019 I recieved many clairsentient feelings and external signs that 2020 -2024 would be quite significant in my personal/spiritual journey.

2020 was a rough year for me, it ripped alot away.

2021 and I have felt myself have "nothing left to loose" - I have become much more authentic and aligned to my truth this year, I try to be very honest with myself and others and my relationship to myself and others has deepened beyond anything I could have percieved back in 2012.

I wonder if many members from 2012 simply left because the Twin Flame experience became irrelevant to them somehow?

This section is mostly irrelevant to me now, though it set a foundation for spiritual growth, which continues every day.
Old 26-06-2021, 10:39 PM
madalina_diana

Found that can live in the same time and find near twins both looking the same
Old 11-07-2021, 02:49 AM
Pathfinder

Hi! I'm from 2012 though I didn't join til 2013. I've had a near TF experience more recently. It reminded me that the journey still has a great deal of hidden influence over my life even though I have chosen to ignore it

I had one heck of a dark night of the soul (like Daunte's Inferno-style ) years back, and have been through a rollercoaster of emotional/spiritual trials and tribulations since, but I think I'm starting to get back to normalcy (finallY!)

And much more drawn to a spiritual meeting place, such as this. I think there was a lot of inner purging happening but 2022--look out!

It has become quite irrelevant--but only in the trivial ways. Just like RedEmbers said, it is definitely a catalyst for spiritual growth that doesn't end.
Old 11-07-2021, 08:15 AM
Ascender
I recognized my twin in 2008, we had been together 5 years before that.

So it has been a long time but not quite the right year (2012 or 13) BUT, I've had a huge difference in the connection lately.

It started July 4th, and is still happening all day lol. Like, 11:11 4:44 3:33 2:22 12:21 12:34 1:23 1:11

And a lot more. I don't know yet what the universe is trying to tell me, but yeah I never had so many synchronicity within a weeks time.
Old 11-07-2021, 03:32 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
It’s great when your in an avatar- having fun —- just make sure it’s the correct one..or things could be strange for a while: it’s hard work being aligned with the self and channeling to an avatar—- takes someone with eternity...lots of playful and exciting things to be done!!! Must be in the air—- these things take mood- swings —- after all that hard-work ( no wonder we are forgetful at times)

This is such a profound quote to me.
It is hard work to maintain that connection to avatar and alignment as self. I love how you put that.

I definitely am not there yet, often bouncing between the safety of ignorance (of being just avatar ) and remembering who's actually in the driving seat...and has the power i align with self when things go wrong for my avatar ( like checking the mind in meditation ) and when aligned with self I start to drift off to aligning with avatar when things are going "too right" hahah like the the thoughts that just pop up to distract you in meditation and getting carried away.