Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-05-2021, 06:04 PM
mindanalyzer

dream of my father and big battle with arrows

I was watching a movie about astral travel (Nosso Lar) yesterday and I had this feeling to pray for my deceased father. I then lighted up a candle for his spirit asking Jesus and his angels to bless my father spirit, to protect him and give him divine light.

… well, I had a dream of him last night (my 2nd or 3rd dream of him since he passed in 2008). he was looking well, young and happy in the dream, he hugged me and commented that God was merciful (could this be related to my prayer?). He didnt believe in God nor was he spiritual when he was alive btw

After that we decided to go somewhere, only to find a bunch of shady people up to no good in a building; not sure now but it felt as if they wanted to hurt my dad and take him prisoner

seeing this, I unfolded my wings and flew away carrying him on top of me, sort of flying backwards at the beginning while I engaged them in an arrow battle (did not want to show my back to them). The adversaries were riding a flying weird looking beast of some sort

A while later, no longer flying, we had gained a lot of ground on them , and we were both standing in opposite sides of a canyon throwing long/high arch arrows at each other (my father had joined me in the battle at that point); in this process I was really surprised at my accuracy; I took down quite a few of the bad guys. Then I put up some sort of medieval shield to protect ourselves from their arrows.

After that I got away with my dad out of their arrows reach … dont remember anything after this

what is your interpretation of this dream?
do you feel it has any spiritual significance?
why were they trying to hurt my dad?

PS: first time that I dream of bow and arrows. I google it and I read that this could have a spiritual meaning. I had not dreamt of flying in many months, so it feels good to know that I still have this “skill”

PS: My deceased father name is Miguel (Michael) Angel Elias (Elijah). May God bless him

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 24-05-2021 at 08:09 PM.
Old 24-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Master

Was your father surrounded by this light that was coming of from his body? Like you could taste his joy, you know, feel it in your being.

It felt totally real right? When you have a dream, well, you know it's a dream, but this felt as if it was so much more, right?
Old 24-05-2021, 07:41 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Was your father surrounded by this light that was coming of from his body? Like you could taste his joy, you know, feel it in your being.

It felt totally real right? When you have a dream, well, you know it's a dream, but this felt as if it was so much more, right?

yes, I believe that my father had a light about him. he was positive, happy and thankful

and yes, most of my dreams [that I get to recall] feel very real. I never recall the ordinary ones
Old 24-05-2021, 09:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindanalyzer
yes, I believe that my father had a light about him. he was positive, happy and thankful

and yes, most of my dreams [that I get to recall] feel very real. I never recall the ordinary ones

I ask this because taht's how my grandma appeared to me, full of life, younger, full of joy and radiating light.

Neither I, the ordinary ones are pale in comparison with those super vivid.

I don't know how should I see the last part of your dream, maybe some other people can see more into your dream.

When you had those wings, they were made of light, as if you had a body of light ( armor and everything ) or were they physical?
Old 25-05-2021, 01:08 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I ask this because taht's how my grandma appeared to me, full of life, younger, full of joy and radiating light.

Neither I, the ordinary ones are pale in comparison with those super vivid.

I don't know how should I see the last part of your dream, maybe some other people can see more into your dream.

When you had those wings, they were made of light, as if you had a body of light ( armor and everything ) or were they physical?

Big feathery wings (physical appearance, never had them made of light) . Color is jet black

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 25-05-2021 at 06:57 PM.
Old 27-05-2021, 05:41 PM
Master

Quote:
Big feathery wings (physical appearance, never had them made of light) . Color is jet black

You see, what does it tell you this dream? Start from here, what's the most powerful impression you get, was it just a play of the subconscious mind or was it more, something real?

I once had a kinda similar dream but in my dream, my whole body was made of this golden light with wings made of light, just like you, this transormation appeared from nowhere.
Old 29-05-2021, 03:51 AM
zinnat

Quote:
I was watching a movie about astral travel (Nosso Lar) yesterday and I had this feeling to pray for my deceased father. I then lighted up a candle for his spirit asking Jesus and his angels to bless my father spirit, to protect him and give him divine light.

… well, I had a dream of him last night (my 2nd or 3rd dream of him since he passed in 2008). he was looking well, young and happy in the dream, he hugged me and commented that God was merciful (could this be related to my prayer?). He didnt believe in God nor was he spiritual when he was alive btw

After that we decided to go somewhere, only to find a bunch of shady people up to no good in a building; not sure now but it felt as if they wanted to hurt my dad and take him prisoner

seeing this, I unfolded my wings and flew away carrying him on top of me, sort of flying backwards at the beginning while I engaged them in an arrow battle (did not want to show my back to them). The adversaries were riding a flying weird looking beast of some sort

A while later, no longer flying, we had gained a lot of ground on them , and we were both standing in opposite sides of a canyon throwing long/high arch arrows at each other (my father had joined me in the battle at that point); in this process I was really surprised at my accuracy; I took down quite a few of the bad guys. Then I put up some sort of medieval shield to protect ourselves from their arrows.

After that I got away with my dad out of their arrows reach … dont remember anything after this

what is your interpretation of this dream?
do you feel it has any spiritual significance?
why were they trying to hurt my dad?

PS: first time that I dream of bow and arrows. I google it and I read that this could have a spiritual meaning. I had not dreamt of flying in many months, so it feels good to know that I still have this “skill”

PS: My deceased father name is Miguel (Michael) Angel Elias (Elijah). May God bless him

first and foremost you have to understand that it was not your father who appeared in the dream. No dead or alive from this world ever comes in our dreams. It is as simple as that. Even if that will happen ever, we would not be able to recognize those.

And, yes, it has spiritual significance. It tells that your spiritual Quest is very much on and some spiritual entities are helping you in that you. That is precisely what you saw in the form of your father. Overall, you should take heart from this dream.

with love,
sanjay
Old 29-05-2021, 11:25 AM
Master
I believe your dad can come to you in dreams mindanalyzer - ive seen my dad 3 times in dreams - so real and had conversations - my Angels arrange this...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-05-2021, 05:07 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I believe your dad can come to you in dreams mindanalyzer - ive seen my dad 3 times in dreams - so real and had conversations - my Angels arrange this...

What’s interesting is that I never dream of deceased relatives; this is like the 2nd or 3rd time ever of dreaming with my father after more than 12years.

I pray for them every now and then, but I only worship God and his son; In my prayers I include God’s angels as the messengers and soldiers who carry out God’ will. My point is that I am careful not to fall into idolatry

Many years ago I would dream of strange people , who would come to me in friendly ways; I would feel something wrong and would pray to them and upon this, they would morph into ugly demons . I believe I was blessed to distinguish whats real vs fake/deceiver spiritual entities. And I didnt feel anything wrong with my father dream

lets me add this:
he died of complicated diabetes in 2008.When that happened, I could not travel to my home country , so I lighted a candle and mourned him in my house; He was going to be buried at 2pm and at 11:30 I felt asleep on my couch …

well, I dreamed of him; he looked young and positive; but he would only nod to me, he would not talk back and he acted as if he was in a real hurry, as if someone was waiting for him

when I woke up crying, I called my sister and told her about the dream. it turned out that she had dressed him with the clothes that I saw him in the dream
Old 29-05-2021, 05:08 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinnat
first and foremost you have to understand that it was not your father who appeared in the dream. No dead or alive from this world ever comes in our dreams. It is as simple as that. Even if that will happen ever, we would not be able to recognize those.

And, yes, it has spiritual significance. It tells that your spiritual Quest is very much on and some spiritual entities are helping you in that you. That is precisely what you saw in the form of your father. Overall, you should take heart from this dream.

with love,
sanjay

thank you for your response sanjay. Dreams are certainly a mystery