Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 21-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Pathfinder

Is Covid real? It is to me. When you start burying your loved ones, friends, and family, it becomes very real. When you can't sit with them as they are dying, it becomes very real. When funerals aren't allowed, well that is real, too. When there are no hospital beds available, it becomes very real. When you are in isolation because of compromised immune systems, it becomes real. Yes, it is real. I wish it were not.....
Old 21-10-2020, 03:23 AM
ant

Covid aside,there's been a lot of celebrity deaths this year.

Which makes one wonder to evolution and ascension.

And weeding the chaff from the wheat.
Old 21-10-2020, 10:30 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ant
Covid aside,there's been a lot of celebrity deaths this year.

Which makes one wonder to evolution and ascension.

And weeding the chaff from the wheat.

You happen to have noticed, or heard about, the ones from this year. But what of all the other years - have you researched how many "celebrity deaths" there were in them?

Folk are passing over all the time, celebrity and non-celebrity alike.
Old 23-10-2020, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes.
And one spoon of fish oil contains more vit D than a supplement, plus it's a direct source.
It does taste foul though, like you're licking the skin of a slippery, salty octopus.. or something like that.

I've taken vitamin D for years. Have been tested for vit d deficiency and the test came back negative, as in my vit d was fine. I take Rx Vitamins Liqui-d3 2000 Iu. One drop a day gives me all the vitamin d I need.

Vitamin d3 is what we take in supplements. When we go out in the sun the sun gives us vitamin d4 which activates the d3 we just ingested. So taking vit d3 can't be done alone. We need both d3 and d4 to protect our cells from viruses.
Old 05-11-2020, 06:02 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee

What I can tell you from personal experience is that I had Covid-19. I know people who died from it.

I have symptoms which have lasted months - at times I was so breathless, I couldn't walk across the room.

I felt fluid in my lungs, I had the classical cough. I wondered at one point if I would make it.

JL

Hi Janielee,

I am very sorry and sad that you contracted the disease and at the same time relieved that you have conquered it and come out of it successfully. I am sure that the adverse experience has made you a stronger person.

Your story of healing can also inspire others and calm people here as well.

It is also said by Ali Ibn Talib, an Islamic saint, that contracting disease does not confer spiritual merit in one, but will destroy negative karma or impurities in the soul.

This is one way to look at the positive and a positive mind will aid in healing.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 05-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Administrator
Hello

Real or not it has changed the World we now live in. What we have to remember is that there will always be some that believe in something and some that do not. No matter what it is there will always be something out there we might not all agree on.

What I do know is that it was here before Canada where I live declared it. I had it last October, Heart in November and my daughter in December. We all have "lasting" effects from it and are waiting for the anti body testing to open. We will be a part of that study group.

The effects of this "flu" are longer lasting life lasting it seems in some cases maybe so its a bit worse than the normal one's that hit hard. Real or not worth the panic modes or not better safe than sorry at times.

I wonder if maybe the World needed to slow down a little bit that we needed to learn what we have at home matters and has a value to us. That our group of friends and family can be closer to home and deeper in meaning.

I work in retail and every day I worry going to work, as we hire more and more new staff for the holidays we have lost that group we work with and trust keeping us safe. This too is a test in the human condition on trusting others.

I do not feel its Political in nature I do feel its a lesson given out by a much higher power than mankind.

Lynn
Old 05-11-2020, 04:01 PM
Administrator
I was ill last year with all the signs of covid.it has been here longer than we are led to believe.
I know of a couple of people who's loved passed with something other than the virus. only for it to say it was covid on the death certificate.
I do know there are a group of Lawyers
working with patients or their loved ones ,to sue the Health authority.
Because their illnesses were forgotten about mainly cancer many have died or become so ill they can no longer have treatment.

Namaste
Old 05-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Master
I've heard it before, that it this is some sort of ''lesson to slow down'', and everyone who told me this is financially stable, can work from home or is pensioned. Lots of government workers are fantastically happy, spending time with the kids at home, lol. For a lot of people the lockdowns will have lasting consequences and it might take decades to fix. No doubt we'll be presented with ''solutions'' to existing problems, such as universal basic income and other bizarre ideas that can only hurt the economy long term. All planned anyway, like everything major that has happened this year.
Old 05-11-2020, 04:18 PM
hazada guess

I've heard so many theories on this Covid pandemic,I don't know what to believe. All I know is hat it can be deadly if you are older or with an underlying health condition and you don't want to catch it.
Old 05-11-2020, 05:43 PM
Deactivated Account
Covid-19 was detected in sewage samples taken towards the end of last year so it was around for some time before being officially acknowledged. Other than to prevent another outbreak of Covid-19 or something as virulent or worse, there's little to be gained by apportioning blame.

Experts warn that there are ongoing and growing risks from so-called wet markets and from humankind encroaching more and more into territory that once was the habitat only of wild animals. To make effective changes many sections of humankind would have to change their way-of-life in significant ways. We can debate how likely that is but factions and governments alike aren't known for co-operating with one another.

Changes need to happen for reasons outside of the pandemic because much was wrong BC. The generations to come face a very uncertain world but couldn't that be said of just about every generation from the past?
Closed Thread