Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #461  
Old 02-04-2018, 11:01 AM
55Degrees
Posts: n/a
 
@Pandora
Q. How productive will tomorrow be?

Knight of Wands.
Very productive as long as you focus on each task one at a time (the urge to start something else before you finish one task could be your downfall).

Next reading for Pisces
Q. How will today's family meal pan out?
Reply With Quote
  #462  
Old 02-04-2018, 11:22 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,257
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@Pandora
Q. How productive will tomorrow be?

Knight of Wands.
Very productive as long as you focus on each task one at a time (the urge to start something else before you finish one task could be your downfall).

Next reading for Pisces
Q. How will today's family meal pan out?

9 of Cups.

Nothing major. Everyone will enjoy themselves, be sufficiently full and happy and have plenty to say about how well their lives are going.

Question for Pandora: What sort of tasks should I focus on to get the most benefit, avoiding the urge to start something else before finishing?
Reply With Quote
  #463  
Old 02-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Shinsoo Shinsoo is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: The Rejected Realms
Posts: 2,024
  Shinsoo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora
Question for Pandora: What sort of tasks should I focus on to get the most benefit, avoiding the urge to start something else before finishing

Justice (r.)

Whichever ones you actually feel compelled to do first--otherwise you will continue to feel unsatisfied with the results.

Question for Trinitydown: A general reading will suffice
__________________
“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.” --Madeline l'Engle
Reply With Quote
  #464  
Old 02-04-2018, 04:52 PM
moonincancer moonincancer is offline
Master
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 1,542
 
Trinity down 7 cups
Clear up the clutter to be able to make better choices. Sweep away what you do no need any more including relationships that don't serve any more.

Moon question: A general reading for this week
Reply With Quote
  #465  
Old 02-04-2018, 10:36 PM
55Degrees
Posts: n/a
 
Can I add a brief reminder from this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=409

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics

If you're stuck for a question, I'd like to suggest having a look here https://www.daily-tarot-girl.com/201...cards-tonight/

Next reading is for moonincancer
Moon question: A general reading for this week
Reply With Quote
  #466  
Old 03-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,257
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Can I add a brief reminder from this post http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=409

Can participants refrain from repeating their question/request in any 2 week period to give readers some diversity on reading topics

If you're stuck for a question, I'd like to suggest having a look here https://www.daily-tarot-girl.com/201...cards-tonight/

Next reading is for moonincancer
Moon question: A general reading for this week

Page of Swords:
A week of learning, practising and getting prepared.

Question for Pandora:
Ideas on how to be more creative?
Reply With Quote
  #467  
Old 03-04-2018, 08:52 PM
55Degrees
Posts: n/a
 
@Pandora:
Ideas on how to be more creative

Ace of Cups (I'm hearing water colours)
Create art, express yourself through painting, pottery or colour could help you find some emotional release too.

Next reading for Pisces
Q.What do I need to embrace today?
Reply With Quote
  #468  
Old 03-04-2018, 09:27 PM
Clover Clover is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: ☘️
Posts: 10,517
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@Pandora:
Ideas on how to be more creative

Ace of Cups (I'm hearing water colours)
Create art, express yourself through painting, pottery or colour could help you find some emotional release too.

Next reading for Pisces
Q.What do I need to embrace today?

Queen of Pentacles ( Smith-Waite tarot). financial management and rewarding yourself...Go ahead and treat yourself, you earned it...



Reading for Clover: What kind of improvements could my Instagram account use to increase membership?.
Reply With Quote
  #469  
Old 03-04-2018, 09:48 PM
Pandora. Pandora. is offline
Master
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: NSW Australia
Posts: 1,257
  Pandora.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
@Pandora:
Ideas on how to be more creative

Ace of Cups (I'm hearing water colours)
Create art, express yourself through painting, pottery or colour could help you find some emotional release too.

Next reading for Pisces
Q.What do I need to embrace today?

10 of Pentacles
You need to embrace anything that needs attention with regards to your family, whether it's one on one time, discussions/meetings, planning finances, or just spending time chilling with family (not forgetting the pooch of course).

Question for Pandora: What do I need more of in my life at the moment?
Reply With Quote
  #470  
Old 04-04-2018, 01:07 PM
55Degrees
Posts: n/a
 
Ooh double reading.

Ok I'm reading for Clover
Q.What kind of improvements could my Instagram account use to increase membership?

5 of Pents.
Look at what isn't garnering much response although you may lose followers instead of gaining by changing things.

Next reading for Pandora
What do I need more of in my life at the moment?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums