Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 03-01-2018, 03:49 AM
traceyacey12

Answer:

King of Wands

I am getting to study on the plane.

Question:

I've been feeling nervous about the future. Is this feeling justified?
Old 03-01-2018, 04:01 AM
Master
Quote:
I've been feeling nervous about the future. Is this feeling justified?

2 of keys ~ the treasure

It feels that there is something else that has happened that left an impact and is causing you anxiety and there might be drawing a connection from this anxiety to future events, it might not be so unless you anticipate and manifest it, so let this go and relax.

Q. Will it be wise to visit VM today ?
Old 03-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Master

Queen of Wands rev - oooh, you're not feeling confident about this are you - I'm getting a sense of "I really should, but I don't want to..." here.

Q: A card of general advice, please
Old 04-01-2018, 01:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Q: A card of general advice, please

Ace of swords
You are ready for a spiritual upgrade. Clear your mental/ spiritual energy and reach for the stars !

Q. A message of positive encouragement.
Old 04-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Experiencer
A: Hilarion card [from Akashic Tarot]

Hilarion is a powerful Ascended Master and a wonderful connection to the font of information that the Akashic Records hold; he is the Master of research, science, truth, healing, logical mind, concrete knowledge, and Spirit communication.

Extra Bit: So if you’ve been thinking about pursuing an endeavor in these areas, now’s the time to start!

Q: Would it be better to go on vacation first before moving anywhere?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 05-01-2018, 06:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Q: Would it be better to go on vacation first before moving anywhere?

Ace of Pentacles
Budget and finances stand out in regards to vacationing and also moving, so go over your resources or talk to an expert about what could be available within your budget and to understand what is the real deal where you are at right now.

Old 05-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Master

*RWS
Queen of Swords - a measured approach is best; things may not be quite as bad as you think/there may not be a need for as much defensiveness.

Q: Am I excessively irritated with my work colleagues at present?
(I know I'm pretty PMS-y...)
Old 05-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Q: Am I excessively irritated with my work colleagues at present?
(I know I'm pretty PMS-y...)

Page of swords

It feels there is indeed drain of energy around you, so you aren't reacting without reason, take break, give yourself space for a break, and relax rest, do something to take your mind off it and protect energy wise.

Old 05-01-2018, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Lucky you.
You get two messages of positive encouragement.

A: The Light of the World--Akashic Tarot
Your Divine being is trying to get your attention, and though your life may be busy, the opportunity now presents itself for you to move into a higher awareness.
I'm reminded of one of my favourite mythological stories: the Shinto story of 'Amaterasu in the Cave', in which the Sun Goddess Amaterasu retreats into a cave, turning the world to darkness. A mirror is strategically placed at the entrance, and once she is coaxed out by the merriment of the other kami, she sees herself in the mirror, and light blossoms in the world again. In other words, that light is within all beings.

Q: Have I gone through any initiations throughout this life?
"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII
Old 06-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Master
@ Crystalkitty, haha right so many encouraging messages for me :p

Quote:
Q: Have I gone through any initiations throughout this life?

Lovers
Yes , you have gone through initiation via a love relationships and someone of a similar frequency has triggered awakening for you.