Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 05-01-2024, 12:08 PM
Master

I am back in business

After a long blockage of out of body experiences, I finally broke free and left the body as I used to do, about 4 times in a row. Went out and came back into the body for 4 times, and it was hard, really hard.

So hard to detach from the body as if I was glued to the body and had to struggle to detach bit by bit, the face was the hardest. Such a struggle to detach and even more struggle to keep myself "stable", I really needed to focus hard to keep myself grounded otherwise the body would just pull me back like a powerful magnet. I kept losing vision and gaining it back, I kept being pulled by the body and other forces.

And I met my black cat, my panther, it actually stayed with me for a while and we talked but I can't remember what. I remember that I called for it while I was between the void and this plane I was in. I called it to help me and when it came the pulling stopped and had some peace.

And it seems that I am still not in the astral plane, I am in some realm built from my memories like some sort of a intimate bubble reality.
Old 05-01-2024, 10:17 PM
Master

A long time ago it was very difficult to detach from my body. I would be pulling and shoving to break free. With practice I got more confident and I knew I could get out of my body. Since then I find it easy to get out of my body. If you are confident and know you can do it, it becomes easy. That is how it was for me.
Old 07-01-2024, 01:36 AM
Master

@astralsuzy thank for your answer! For me it's the opposite, it was easy to AP in the beginning and now it's harder, and you are right about confidence, and I know it's my "fault" for I messed up the subconscious regarding the ability to AP.
Old 22-01-2024, 12:49 PM
Master

ok, still having problems, it seems I am low on energy, I mean really low, two days in a row I was not able to leave the body, I just get stuck within the bounds of the body waiting to wake up.

There may be a connection between the body being too tired and not being able to even float outside the body.
Old 23-01-2024, 11:36 AM
Administrator
There is no evidence that you can leave your body during astral travel or other wise if the silver cord brakes you are dead there is no coming back from that
People like myself who have had NDE the cord stretches but does not break this sounds like pseudoscience.

Namaste
Old 23-01-2024, 02:06 PM
Master

Native spirit When you AP, you leave the body, otherwise how can you see your body from above? Now, what is that which leaves the body, that's a different question, a projection of your own human consciousness, the mind, the soul, the spirit, consciousness itself expanding it's view. I mean, there are many possible answers, one thing is clear, you observe things from outside your physical body and you retain your human self. I've seen the silver cord while AP.
Old 24-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Administrator
I am well aware of what happens in Astral travel but you say you detached from your body to go into the astral that is not possible
as the silver cord attaches you your soul to your body so to be detached from that you would be dead,

Namaste
Old 24-01-2024, 01:36 PM
Experiencer
Native is right, if the "cord" breaks, one is dead, or worse becomes a soulless vessel. We have many bodies of energy within us, not just the astral. Every energy body can project too. Not all will be able to see a cord, because it's really just frequency. How the ego translates that frequency will determine what it looks like.
Old 24-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Master

@Native spirit The detachment is when you AP, more specifically when you float outside the body, I am not talking about dying. It depends from person to person and experience to experience, for me it just floating outside the body, usually upwards.

Many have problems with this for at times you can't detach and get stuck in the body, sometimes just certain areas get stuck, like the head, happened to me many times but never like this when I got stuck completely within the bounds of the body and had to wait to wake up.

@astralsuzy knows about the detachment and that if you can't detach from the body you can't AP, maybe you do not experience this "stage".
Old 25-01-2024, 01:48 AM
Master

im not into astral but I'm a little confused by this conversation...

I thought from previous conversations, when you go astral you get jerked out of the body... so 'you' aren't in it the way you usually are when 'awake'... but at the same time the silver cord is still connecting you to your body. So you aren't exactly detached either? but nor does the fact you aren't detached keep you from being able to look at it as if from above?