Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 22-03-2021, 06:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I don't really know @M.H, it's difficult for me to put it in words. I felt that in our day to day life we are like a cup full of water, the cup is the body and the water, the self. Because we are full of self ( I am talking about the identification with the self ), because we so strongly identify with the self, we can not connect with what's out there, the universal Consciousness. This water felt so so heavy and not true.

Well, this voice, God, Higher Self, Christ, guide, I don't know, emptied my cup of my own self and I was liberated. "God's water" felt like the freshest water, the lightest water and it filled my body. Think about the most tasty water you ever drinked, something like this but way more good.

When this happened, I had instant access to the divine Mind and the divine Mind was manifesting Itself through me. There was nothing of me left anymore, no wants, no needs, no judgements, everything for me was a happening, God's mouth was speaking with my mouth. God's Mind was doing the thinking for me, everything was given to me with no effort.

I could answer all the questions you could ever have because it was not me doing it, it was God.
I could speak in all the languges of the world with no effort because it was not me doing it, it was God.
There was no "me", just this "pure I".

Now I know that there's something even more profound and deep than everything I ever experienced, this is like the Supreme State, in this "state", you can teleport some light years away on another planet if you want, everything is possible. I know because I was told this and this was truer than this reality.

I felt absolutely and totally still. like never ever beore.
Thank you! That's it! I'm gonna meditate now, hahahaha.
Old 22-03-2021, 09:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Thank you! That's it! I'm gonna meditate now, hahahaha.

There a simple and yet so powerful meditation, meditate "from" I AM, rest in awareness.
Old 22-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Master
Quote:
If it is something you want in real life, you reach the core of your being ( I AM ) with the intent set for what you want, then you can visualise this with your inner eye, seeing what you want as if you are already have it. I have learned this on my own doing experiments, not from books. No need for words, what you want is already known. Be grateful!

The thing is that I never asked for material things, I had thoughts like this but I know that are thing so so much greater and wonderful than having money.

I only used this for health for my family and other people. Few days ago one of my dogs ( a family took my dog without me knowing it, well, my father agreed ) came back home after having a dream in that very same night that he is back home and in the morning he was there, just like in my dream, that was really amazing!! With a day or so before I did what I told you above. I was given a certain talent that I did not have before, I am so very grateful for this, my self is not able to understand this, it doubts it every day but every day I am enjoying this talent. There are many things that I did but I can't remember now everything, so many experiments.. I've seen people being healthy again while they were in hospital, some with this virus, some just very sick, few days later they were back home, healthy. I remember telling my family that I dreamt that this lady is going to come home, she was still sick at that moment, this global virus, a week later she was back home, healthy.

ThatMan,

.... I am uncertain why you have mentioned that you have not asked for money for yourself. Have you asked on behalf of others or is there some kind of prohibition in place in thought that I am does not want you to explore. It seems to me that if I am is indeed everything then I am is indeed your needs met materially as well as spiritually without limitation.

It is well and good to be able to speak other languages. It is well and good to be able to transport one's self to another planet galaxies away. It is also well and good to meet one's needs here and now when necessary, don't you think.

I am also thinking that those happy ancient Indians did not need the manifest destiny of the trail of tears stealing their lives their happiness and their way of life. What about their spiritual as well as material needs?

If I AM is all you say it is, why haven't you asked for all your needs to be met materially?

.... So at least you can tell others how they can do so beyond living on other galaxies or speaking languages no one has spoken for centuries.

I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 22-03-2021, 03:03 PM
Quote:
If I AM is all you say it is, why haven't you asked for all your needs to be met materially?

*excerpt*
For some people that ques is very personal and could be brought up to a therapist.
It could bring up memories of abuse, incest, shame galore from childhood that created
extreme low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness.

I hope anyone faced with questions like these, (often asked here), will be able to say
"Well, that's personal", if they need to and leave it at that.
Tho, I know these questions are innocent.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
For some people that ques is very personal and could be brought up to a therapist.
It could bring up memories of abuse, incest, shame galore from childhood that created
extreme low self-esteem and feelings of unworthiness.

I hope anyone faced with questions like these, (often asked here), will be able to say
"Well, that's personal", if they need to and leave it at that.
Tho, I know these questions are innocent.

I hope that questions asked here are anything but basic or personal. My question was asked in context to ThatMan's very own statement providing for so many others in so many ways.

There was absolutely no intention on my part to invade his privacy. A clear reading of his and my statement would indicate nothing other than that. It is puzzling to me how either of our statements could be read any other way.

.... Unless the OP has indicated something to that effect to you Miss H, (in which case I would humbly apologize).

My read is that his answers have been extremely forthcoming and true to his experience.

I'd still be very much interested in an answer to my questions.
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 22-03-2021 at 04:36 PM. Reason: clarify input
Old 22-03-2021, 04:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
ThatMan,

.... I am uncertain why you have mentioned that you have not asked for money for yourself. Have you asked on behalf of others or is there some kind of prohibition in place in thought that I am does not want you to explore. It seems to me that if I am is indeed everything then I am is indeed your needs met materially as well as spiritually without limitation.

It is well and good to be able to speak other languages. It is well and good to be able to transport one's self to another planet galaxies away. It is also well and good to meet one's needs here and now when necessary, don't you think.

I am also thinking that those happy ancient Indians did not need the manifest destiny of the trail of tears stealing their lives their happiness and their way of life. What about their spiritual as well as material needs?

.... So at least you can tell others how they can do so beyond living on other galaxies or speaking languages no one has spoken for centuries.

I am looking forward to your answer. Thanks

When it comes to this, my needs to be met, I trust God, I trust I AM. I just say this, one has to be aware of what one asks, you have a good car and then you use I AM for a better car that you don't need but want, this car my appear to you but it comes with a price. The price can be anything, for example, in your family a fight may start because some members want for themselves this new car, just an example. Neville Goddard talks about the Golden Rule, this should be a guiding point.

I don't think you are aware of I AM, if you would have been aware, you would have known that people have been using the power of I AM from the very dawn of man, it's here, in the open, you use it daily. There's no prohibition from what I am aware, people do good things and bad things all day long.

From a very young age I knew that God takes care of me and of everything, I was born with this knowing, nothing changed to this day.

I had my share of experiments with the power of manifestation, in the beginning I was new to this and my thoughts started to materialize in day to day life, when seeing these crazy things happen, in the blink of the eye I understood that when one asks for something one does not need but really wants, there may be a price.

Find that for yourself.
Old 22-03-2021, 05:55 PM
Quote:
.... I understood that when one asks for something one does not need but really wants, there may be a price.

Find that for yourself.
I have never found that. I see nothing wrong
with wanting an ice cone and getting it or manifesting a red convertible that no one really 'needs'.
This place is similar to a playground to me...it's to be enjoyed, happily. No?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-03-2021, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
When it comes to this, my needs to be met, I trust God, I trust I AM. I just say this, one has to be aware of what one asks, you have a good car and then you use I AM for a better car that you don't need but want, this car my appear to you but it comes with a price. The price can be anything, for example, in your family a fight may start because some members want for themselves this new car, just an example. Neville Goddard talks about the Golden Rule, this should be a guiding point.

I don't think you are aware of I AM, if you would have been aware, you would have known that people have been using the power of I AM from the very dawn of man, it's here, in the open, you use it daily. There's no prohibition from what I am aware, people do good things and bad things all day long.

From a very young age I knew that God takes care of me and of everything, I was born with this knowing, nothing changed to this day.

I had my share of experiments with the power of manifestation, in the beginning I was new to this and my thoughts started to materialize in day to day life, when seeing these crazy things happen, in the blink of the eye I understood that when one asks for something one does not need but really wants, there may be a price.

Find that for yourself.

I have done so.

I AM doing so!

We are all born with this knowing, but it is USUALLY taught OUT of us in ignorance, hence the state of the world today.

The "price" of asking for what one wants, but does not need....is NOT determined by someone else's opinion of that need, but my own.

Again, thanks for your answers....

Last edited by guthrio : 22-03-2021 at 06:01 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 22-03-2021, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I have never found that. I see nothing wrong
with wanting an ice cone and getting it or manifesting a red convertible that no one really 'needs'.
This place is similar to a playground to me...it's to be enjoyed, happily. No?

I only talk from my experiences, those who have wrote books about this usually have acquired a big wealth but I don't really care about money.
Old 22-03-2021, 06:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
I have done so.

I AM doing so!

We are all born with this knowing, but it is USUALLY taught OUT of us in ignorance, hence the state of the world today.

The "price" of asking for what one wants, but does not need....is NOT determined by someone else's opinion of that need, but my own.

Again, thanks for your answers....

ok, thanks for your answer!