Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 19-03-2016, 07:02 PM
Deactivated Account

The good suffers why not the bad?

Why do the good saved Christians suffer and those that sin do not? Paul
Old 19-03-2016, 07:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one

Everyone suffers Paul, the good and the bad alike, thats life
Old 19-03-2016, 08:29 PM
Master
the rain falls on all of us.

my belief:
God has not intended suffering; never.
suffering and sin itself is "causeless", since God does not participate in it's creation.
"God energy" (kundalini energy), that which gives and sustains life does not contain "badness".
life is all good, and no bad.
our experiences, or perhaps more accurately, our perceived experiences, may indeed contain suffering/bad.
one way to understand the paradox is to consider that it is our perceptions which are faulty.
[typically projections and judgments are responsible]
another explanation involves karmic balancing (of past lives), but it's important to note that karma does not "punish".
Old 19-03-2016, 09:08 PM
Knower

That is a very good question. This question marks the beginning step towards resolving our conflict with God. But let us ask it this way. Is God just? Is there justice in how things happen around us? Why?
The world we live in has rules. The rules are same for everyone. Like laws of physics. But do these rules apply to the whole creation? Or just part of the creation we are experiencing now? Isn't there anything apart the physical life. Does everything end when we die? Aren't we going to be paid for what we do? Are we actually flesh and blood? What is the real me? What am I really made of?
Añd our conflict with God is the first one of three conflicts we face. Our conflict with God usually starts with your question. Pray God and ask God to gúide you, ask God help you to come to peace with him. Ask without prejudgments and after you ask wait with patience for the answer.
Old 20-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Master
Your focus on belief in sin and the need to be saved, is self-inflicted, you suffer because you choose that for yourself.
Old 21-03-2016, 03:15 PM
Master
Good people suffer because they chose before they incarnated to undergo lessons. These lessons are to help most of us open up and become more loving, forgiving and understanding. It is a Good Suffering that brings us into Solidarity with all suffering in the world. That is the Way of the Cross that Christ established.

Bad people suffer from their own evil or negative actions. They may not suffer the same way others are suffering. They are suffering from repeating the same bad habits and "sins" if you wanna call it that which follow them lifetime to lifetime until they start making a change. In that sense they are "Damned". It may look like they are getting everything they want in Life but spiritually they are destroying their soulgrowth from returning to God.

But then again there are good people with some really negative defects that are suffering to merge out of them and some Bad people who are being saved and coming into an awakening or big change depending on what they are learning.

Some of the most selfless people who run soup kitchens and charities could have been complete selfish egotistical jerks in their last lifetime. They come back to evolve.

All Suffering is either good or bad. But suffering is necessary for our evolution.
Old 21-03-2016, 04:17 PM
Master

Quote:

Allow me to also be curious.

How did you spot the good saved suffering Christians compared to the non-suffering 'sinners'?

I am also confused...
Old 25-03-2016, 03:02 AM
Master
I had been going along in life believing i knew what love was , but had several agendas and unknown projections playing out ,still now i keep stuffing up and thinking im going good but it is the love that Jesus taught that i am trying to replicate and become because imo it is the true divine way, challenging Yes but the truth, letting go of all things selfish and expanding to love others to point of sacrifice and service is the truth the way the life .

We suffer because we love Jesus because He loves us and wants us to know real love , Ive suffered all my life in varying degrees try to gloss it over with alcohol, relationships, ego needs, I know Im learning now and that one day the suffering will be much much less or not at all as i become a who Im meant to be .Amen

Today I will not suffer today I wil be one with God and listen and obey. Amen
Old 05-04-2016, 12:26 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
How did you spot the good saved suffering Christians compared to the non-suffering 'sinners'?

Interesting question. I'm also curious about the answer.
Old 05-04-2016, 12:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:

I agree with sky123 that everyone suffers to some degree. Even the "bad guys" who exploit and hurt others suffer as a result of living a meaningless life. They enjoy pleasure for a while, but they're not experiencing meaning or purpose. To me that is the worst kind of life.

A person who suffers for the sake of maintaining their loyalty and integrity, though they suffer much, is living the best kind of life.