Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 26-02-2016, 06:20 PM
Master
I would love one :)
Old 26-02-2016, 10:34 PM
Experiencer

Me too please...
Old 27-02-2016, 08:46 AM
Master

Tealily are you still open. Would you be able to do one for my holiday . Sorry to ask again .
Old 27-02-2016, 09:12 PM
Master

Here at the end of the week I sit wiser and with the knowledge of how perfectly accurate your reading was! The regeneration came all by itself as my body dropped into a flu like state. For the challenge, once more me reaching out ended in a toxic situation. There seem to be no other solution than to cut the ties (which I honestly with all probability have known for way too long). So thanks for your help
Old 28-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainbow.sprinkles
I would love one :)

Theme for this week: Round and Round rev. This is the time to take stock of where you are. Something appears to not be working for you, and it's a situation on loop. Time to break the cycle!

A focus: Imagine. Time to start getting creative, thinking laterally, and really thinking about your dreams and true solutions to your problems rather than stopgap solutions.

A challenge: Exchanging Gifts rev. This is a potshot here - but can you be a bit of a doormat? Do you sometimes accept far less than you receive/deliver? Time to address any kind of power imbalances or exchanges to ensure they are fair.

Advice: Here and Now rev. Not happy with how things currently are? See first card. We've been here before. Time to use all that frustration, convert it into conviction, and change your circumstances once and for all!
Old 28-02-2016, 10:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willowblue
Me too please...

Theme: Unfinished Symphony. This actually feels like you're at the end stage of a project. It also doesn't sound too stressful - it feels like you know what you need to do and are getting on with the getting on.

A focus: Peace. This could literally mean "zen out", but I have a feeling it means more to do with maintaining whatever state of calm you're currently in.

A challenge: Observer rev. This is classic perfectionist can't-see-bigger-picture perspective issue stuff. Be mindful of when you might be obsessing over minor details - step away - then look back afresh.

Advice: Happy Happy - celebrate! Be happy! Make sure you find time for the light moments in your day, but also celebrate your milestones. I can't quite put my finger on it, the true meaning of the card is escaping me (other than for my intuition to tell me I haven't got it right yet). Okay. Well, the girl pictured is standing on a stone - with a lock for a key to fit into it - and she's dancing and holding up balloons, and there's an incoming message from a friend. It seems like there's still a bit of work to be done but she's 100% set on having a lighthearted moment despite the pressure. Does this mean anything to you? It feels very festive.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Tealily are you still open. Would you be able to do one for my holiday . Sorry to ask again .
Hello,

I can do a general weekly one - but any specific reads outside this thread may have to wait as I'm feeling really under the weather >.< (and start at the children's cancer unit tomorrow)

Q: What's up for the remainder of Belle's holiday?

Theme: By the Book. This card says to follow team line/established guidelines - so if you've been chafing at the bit slightly, relax, and follow the group lead. It'll be easier and there are reasons for this.

A focus: Imagine. More possibilities right now than you perceive possible - you just need to open your mind and think more creatively.

A challenge: Breathe. The sitting down and chilling part! Perhaps try to be a bit more patient - if you're really worked up, it'll take a bit more time for emotions to settle.

Advice: The Fates. "Everything happens for a reason" type stuff - less fighting, more adapting. Try to see the bigger picture/lesson here to see what the gift of your circumstances is.

Hope this helps!
Old 28-02-2016, 10:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Here at the end of the week I sit wiser and with the knowledge of how perfectly accurate your reading was! The regeneration came all by itself as my body dropped into a flu like state. For the challenge, once more me reaching out ended in a toxic situation. There seem to be no other solution than to cut the ties (which I honestly with all probability have known for way too long). So thanks for your help

Cheers for the feedback! (ditto to @Anne and Belle). Really appreciate it as it helps with my accuracy.
Old 28-02-2016, 10:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
And one for me tooooooo!

Theme: Tick Tock rev. The hands here are all grabby-grabby but the clock feels like it's chilling out and going a lot slower. This card uuusssuuaallyyy stands to indicate that the querent has more time than they expect, and don't need to be quite so desperate.

A focus: The Tribe rev. This one's all about individuality - doing things on my own, stepping outside the familiar, that sort of thing.

A challenge: Between Worlds rev. This one is 'Fear Of The Future' written all over it Clarifying card - 'No Place Like Home' - yes yes, my home environment.

Advice: Time to Go rev. This card is about fully acknowledging that at some point in the future (although not immediately) there will be a big change - time for an exit and a new beginning. Consequently, this is the time to start wrapping up and ensuring plans are in place to finish things off neatly so when the exit comes, we are all ready to go. In relation to the first card however, this seems to emphasise that there really is TIME before I move on. It's not immediate. Clarification - Loyal Heart. I'm not sure I need to be so worried... perhaps when it's time to move on I won't be alone.... (I can't help but notice there are two keys in this card). The future may be easier than what I think.

** So I've added a clarification card to the first - and it's Happy Happy. So combined, I feel like the theme of this week is to be less fearful. I've got time to enjoy the present a bit more.

In retrospect, I feel this had more to do with my upcoming clinical internship rather than my home environment. I've been placed alone in a department away from friends, am very fearful about it, but need to be mindful that it's only a short placement so as much time will be spent trying to "wrap things up" rather than starting them.

There is indeed some time pressure - but clinical co-ordinator has advised me to take some time off/not push myself too much the first week, and also just to enjoy myself where possible.
Old 28-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Master

And one for me too this week!

Theme: No place like home rev - feels like searching for 'my place', where I fit in etc.

A focus: Orphaned. Hmm, I feel gutted here - as if I've been left behind and have nothing going for me. I'll need to remind myself of what I DO have.

A challenge: The Tribe rev. More 'away from the crowd' type stuff, taking big steps out on my own and may be a bit nervous about this.

Advice: All that Glitters rev + Happy Happy. This one's a reminder that not all that appeals to other people applies to me as well. I can be different... and that's okay! Happy Happy says to celebrate the individuality.

And that's a wrap for this week's predictions! Looking forward to hearing how your week went.