Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-07-2015, 01:20 AM
Master

What deck is next on your Wishlist?

I've been a faithful Rider Waite girl for a few years now, but fell in love with the Fountain Tarot ever since I saw the teaser video. I'm actually at the point now where if I'm not sure what a card means during a reading with my RW, I'll Google the same card in the other deck, and it usually becomes clear. There's something so emotionally visceral about it... speaks to my heart and soul! :)

I've decided that if I finish my major tasks today, I'm finally putting in that order.

What deck are you currently using, and which one are you super keen on getting next and why?
Old 25-07-2015, 01:29 AM
Master
I use the Gilded Tarot for ordinary matters and the Mystic Faerie Tarot for anything emotional. I really like the artwork, it feels complete and solid for me to work with.

I was wanting to pick up a new deck the other day but nothing has spoken to me in a long, long time.

Old 25-07-2015, 02:56 AM
Seeker

I just love all that is Tarot. I'm working with Mona Lisa Tarot - gorgeous.
Old 25-07-2015, 04:17 AM
Knower
I love Tarot decks. There isn't just one particular deck on my list to buy. But the Morgan Greer deck is the one that's the most tempting at the moment.
Old 25-07-2015, 08:03 AM
55Degrees

I currently use Illuminati or Vampyres, depending on what and who I'm reading for (a lot of people don't like the Vampyres deck, they find it too confronting, but I'm amazed at how many people do opt for it).

I've just ordered the Japaridze Tarot, so that shall be my next deck, although Bohemian Gothic keeps calling my name
Old 25-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Guide
I am currently using Steampunk (Barbara Moore) and the Cook's Tarot which is such a fun deck.

The next deck i'm going at buy is the Sacred Sites. There are always new decks coming along to tempt me
Old 25-07-2015, 10:44 AM
Ravenspirit

I have so many decks, physical and non that honestly I don't need any more. It's very rare that a new deck will catch my interest enough to make me buy it. I don't use my decks to read much anymore. It's more about meditation and self reflection when I pull a pack out. I like the Art Nouveau, Connolly, Old Path decks the most I think. I use the Orphalese program a lot too. It's a good program, the closest program I've ever seen to doing it for real and sometimes I just sit there and pull cards and see what comes up.
Old 26-07-2015, 12:29 PM
Knower

Currently using Witches Tarot and Hanson-Roberts. I love them both, even though they are very different. Witches has a more mystical, serious feel whilst Roberts is a cuter and more jovial take on RW.

I really want the Steampunk deck next, love the theme. I also want to re-purchase Gilded, as it was the deck I learnt with and a card is missing from my original deck!
Old 26-07-2015, 04:55 PM
Knower

I'm a collector, so I have a hoard/horde of them. In fact, I've just been on-line to Alida in San Marino to buy the Crystal tarot: the trumps are like stained glass windows and the minors are a rare example of the Eudes Picard pattern. Next year the coloured version of the Tabula Mundi will be out (hopefully) and I'm looking forward to that.
Old 31-07-2015, 05:50 AM
Master
I've got the Legacy of the Divine Tarot on my wish list at the moment ... as well as the Steampunk Tarot. I'm only a recent beginner, so I'm sticking with the Rider Waite to learn, but love the art work in a lot of other decks. I have bought a few, but only to look at (at this stage, anyway!).