Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 18-06-2015, 02:17 AM
Knower

Bunny 10 of Cups love outcome? Good or bad?

Greetings! :-)

I know a lot of people will say that this is a great outcome for a love reading, but maybe not in my situation ...

So I really liked a guy a while ago, he reached out to me and confessed his feelings but I pushed him away. I very much regret this, not sure why I did it. Anyway, since around Novemeber, I think he's been trying to reconnect with me. He keeps liking my statuses all the time, my pictures, looking at me/smiling in person, and even started a conversation online the other day ... I cut it short but was polite. This is all out of blue, after almost a year of things being awkward.

So I asked if our relationship would amount to anything and got 10 OF CUPS (Celtic Cross). The 'near future' card was The Hierophant, which to me means either conformity of commitment.

I'm not sure if these cards in particular mean stagnation or reconciliation as I just can't see it coming.

Would be grateful for your input,

CherryCherry
Old 18-06-2015, 03:21 AM
Ascender
I am not understand you, girls.
You love a guy. And yet you rejected him when he confessed to you.
Talk to him if you still like him
Old 18-06-2015, 05:15 AM
Knower

I can't really say anything, his feelings may have changed! Just curious as to what the card means! :-)
Old 18-06-2015, 06:39 AM
Ascender
He took the risk before.
Now is your turn.
Old 18-06-2015, 09:16 AM
Guide

You need to read his deck and you need to understand your own deck. Are you playing with a full deck? What is a full deck without jokers? Humans are confusing enough both of you, now you want to add the confusion of a card to it? You want the card to tell you meaning/feeling? What do YOU feel toward him? It sounds like you disagree with what you think the card is saying. Will it be you or the card getting married some day?

If you don't feel comfortable with him, try to ask yourself why. Is it you or is it him?

a hierophant is the person who brings people into the presence of holiness, yes?

I had a long relationship with what you call the "10 of cups" (different deck). It was the happiness that 'my friend' insisted on and meant sincerely. One time it even jumped out of the deck by itself. The flowing filling stream. It can wash into a bowl and give, and also wash out again and move on, because whatever is in our bowl ultimately is part of the Great River.

But your relationship is your own to choose. It seems he has opened the opportunity. make your choice.
Old 18-06-2015, 12:08 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clear Blue Sky
You need to read his deck and you need to understand your own deck. Are you playing with a full deck? What is a full deck without jokers? Humans are confusing enough both of you, now you want to add the confusion of a card to it? You want the card to tell you meaning/feeling? What do YOU feel toward him? It sounds like you disagree with what you think the card is saying. Will it be you or the card getting married some day?

If you don't feel comfortable with him, try to ask yourself why. Is it you or is it him?

a hierophant is the person who brings people into the presence of holiness, yes?

I had a long relationship with what you call the "10 of cups" (different deck). It was the happiness that 'my friend' insisted on and meant sincerely. One time it even jumped out of the deck by itself. The flowing filling stream. It can wash into a bowl and give, and also wash out again and move on, because whatever is in our bowl ultimately is part of the Great River.

But your relationship is your own to choose. It seems he has opened the opportunity. make your choice.

I keep getting 10 of Cups, but I just feel it's too good to be true
Old 18-06-2015, 03:37 PM
Master
Start talking to him again and see where it goes. I see The Hierophant as a lesson for you.
Old 18-06-2015, 10:24 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
Start talking to him again and see where it goes. I see The Hierophant as a lesson for you.

I'm scared haha! I dunno I feel like it's the man's job and I don't want him to feel like I got the wrong end of the stick if he was just being friendly but didn't want anything to come of it
Old 19-06-2015, 12:13 AM
Guide

heh, if it keeps coming up and up and up (like it did for me), then it means something. I think you need to break the log jam. If she shows interest, be very upfront maybe of what kind of relationship you are looking for, or what you feel comfortable with right now. Maybe tell him "there are some ground rules" and that will give you a plotform (if he pushes the rules then walk away). Or tell him to shove off if you don't are for him. But that which is speaking to you wishes you happiness, so think of what makes you most happy.
Old 19-06-2015, 12:36 AM
Master
Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by CherryCherry
Greetings! :-) I know a lot of people will say that this is a great outcome for a love reading, but maybe not in my situation ...
So I really liked a guy a while ago, he reached out to me and confessed his feelings but I pushed him away. I very much regret this, not sure why I did it. Anyway, since around Novemeber, I think he's been trying to reconnect with me. He keeps liking my statuses all the time, my pictures, looking at me/smiling in person, and even started a conversation online the other day ... I cut it short but was polite. This is all out of blue, after almost a year of things being awkward. So I asked if our relationship would amount to anything and got 10 OF CUPS (Celtic Cross). The 'near future' card was The Hierophant, which to me means either conformity of commitment. I'm not sure if these cards in particular mean stagnation or reconciliation as I just can't see it coming. Would be grateful for your input,CherryCherry
Hi CherryCherry. There is only one way you can read the 10 of cups 1 is the start and 10 is the completion cups / water emotions you can only read the 10 of cups as a good card