Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 25-04-2018, 01:05 AM
Experiencer

Angel1 "Evolutionary Partner" tarot spread

Inka created a thread recently (http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh....php?t=122080), which made me ask myself, "Who is my soulmate/twin flame? How would I recognize them? Do I even have one?"

I know soulmates and twinflames are different, but I lumped them into one idea for this spread. What I've read about them seems to have many contradictions and is a bit confusing. So I'm just going to make up my own term for this much sought after mysterious person, and simply refer to them as my "super duper A#1 evolutionary partner." I think that covers all bases, no?

23xxxxx45
xxx6x7xxx
xxxx1xxxx
xxxx8xxxx
xxxx9xxxx
xx10x11xx

I tried to make it look like a martini glass because this topic is making me want to have a drink-- and I don't even like alcohol.

1. A card that best sums them up.
2.&3. What do they look like?
4.&5. How would I recognize them?
6. What kind of relationship will we mainly have (i.e. romantic, spiritual, friendship, rivals, etc.)?
7. What was our relationship like in our most recent past life together?
8. How will I meet them in this life?
9. How long will we have together in this life?
10. How will I help them to evolve in this life?
11. How will they help me to evolve in this life?

I'll give this a whirl and see if it's useful.

1. 5 of Wands
Apparently, he's a fighter. He knows how to dish it as well as take it. He doesn't give up. He never gives up. But even though he's fighting he also knows how to work with others. He's a team player. But don't cross him; he will make sure to hold you responsible for any damage you cause.

2.&3. Page of Swords & Lovers x
Well this is strange. The page in the picture is obviously very female. And in the Lovers card, it is reversed, which really confuses me and also alludes to possibly a person I'm not expecting. Meaning, maybe it's referring to a female? Or maybe someone who has very feminine energy. That could be it. Or maybe this is just the card's way of making a joke and telling me that i am my own evolutionary spiritual super Duper A#1 whatever partner. But, since that wouldn't be fun and totally cause me to abandon the rest of the spread, we're just going to say it does refer to someone else and not me.

So back to what he looks like-- he's definitely very attractive. Strong features. I want to say pointy features. Simply because the page of swords card reminds me of pointy features. Slender pointy features. As for the lovers reversed, again, he doesn't have the typical appearance I would expect. Maybe he doesn't have the appearance I'm thinking in terms of his status. Maybe he is involved in a relationship. Maybe he is married? Maybe on the outside he looks "taken." So physically speaking, he is someone attractive with strong features, but someone I also wouldn't pay too much attention to with my eyes because I may see that on the surface he is already taken so I would not want to waste my energy focusing on him too much.

4.&5. Ace of Cups & Queen of Pentacles
I would immediately recognize him by those butterflies I would feel in my stomach just by hearing his name. He would radiate love and affection and I would be swept up in his warmth. I would immediately feel like a princess around him; like anything I wanted he would give me if I asked. He would shower me with affection, gifts, love, sweet words-- beautiful wonderful things galore!

6. Queen of Cups x
We would have an emotionally turbulent relationship, but mainly due to my own issues. Nothing on his end. But also, it seems once the emotions are tamed on my side, the love would run so strong and deep. We would have a massively powerful loving connection. This would be beyond romance. Beyond love. Beyond words, time, space... just beyond all concepts. It would be a connection that would be so blindingly powerful that it could open many doors and result in some miraculous experiences.

7. 6 of Wands
Wonderful. Our most recent past life together "accomplished all that needed to be done, and then some." Key word here popping up in my mind is "mastery." What we set out to do we achieved beyond expectations. We were successful and that success radiated out to others and was an infectious domino effect of abundant energy and victory.

8. King of Wands
I want to say I will meet him online?... Maybe that's how we first get to know one another?... Either that, or through traveling. Maybe both.

9. Page of Cups
We will have enough time. It will be enough. Sure, it could be more-- a Queen, Knight or a King could have popped up instead. But this Page is so young, so maybe not as much time together as we'd like to in these bodies, but long enough to have a truly fulfilling and powerful connection and achieve what we need to. She is a "dreamy" page, too, so it seems we will have a connection beyond life and death as well.

10. 6 of Coins x
This could mean one of two things: he doesn't need me to help him at all, or I will help him by giving everything of myself over to him. It's almost as if every ounce of energy and every bit of focus, love, light and strength I will give to him without hesitation, which will help him with what he needs to do. It's almost like I see myself disappearing into a ball of light and just entering him and giving him life, but not in the typical sense of the word "life." Something else that I can't quite put my finger on.

11. Knight of Cups
He will help me evolve by showering me with unconditional love and compassion. The kind of connection that brings tears to your eyes, but in a joyful way. It will help to bring out that light within me that he needs.

Well that was a very powerful reading. Not sure what else I can say about that. I think it was a pretty good spread. So if anyone else feels like trying it out below, be my guest and let me know what you think.