Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 28-10-2020, 06:35 AM
Ascender
Thank you for your input Jonathanrs but I would have to agree to disagree with you regarding your thoughts and perspective regarding entity attachments. I would never perceive a baby to be a parasite but understand that we are entitled to our thoughts and opinions and how we express them. Take care 🙂
Old 28-10-2020, 10:11 PM
Master

The proper term is parasite. Entity can refer to any disembodied person or spirit, but parasites are the ones that latch on to a person and then never want to leave.

Parasites are invariably invited in, often by gullible people who think they are getting a free service or reading from a black magic adept, but actually that person is just taking advantage of their naivety and sending a parasite, or a whole legion of them in.

Another common way for parasites to enter a person's energy field is through playing around with Ouija boards and such.

I remember a case on this forum a couple of years ago, where someone received a crystal from a gypsy fortune teller, which was cursed. That person got a whole legion of entities attached to them and the fortune teller then blackmailed them to pay thousands of dollars to be free of the curse. They didn't have the money and the black magician disappeared. Last I heard, they tried everything, from Shamans to Voodoo priests, but found it impossible to get rid of the parasites.

Be very wary of who you allow to access your energy field and do not accept "gifts" from people you barely know. Unfortunately, most of us know next to nothing about magic and are extremely vulnerable to unscrupulous operators, so unless you know what you're doing, it's best to stay away from the occult.
Old 28-10-2020, 11:36 PM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
The proper term is parasite. Entity can refer to any disembodied person or spirit, but parasites are the ones that latch on to a person and then never want to leave.

Parasites are invariably invited in, often by gullible people who think they are getting a free service or reading from a black magic adept, but actually that person is just taking advantage of their naivety and sending a parasite, or a whole legion of them in.

Another common way for parasites to enter a person's energy field is through playing around with Ouija boards and such.

I remember a case on this forum a couple of years ago, where someone received a crystal from a gypsy fortune teller, which was cursed. That person got a whole legion of entities attached to them and the fortune teller then blackmailed them to pay thousands of dollars to be free of the curse. They didn't have the money and the black magician disappeared. Last I heard, they tried everything, from Shamans to Voodoo priests, but found it impossible to get rid of the parasites.

Be very wary of who you allow to access your energy field and do not accept "gifts" from people you barely know. Unfortunately, most of us know next to nothing about magic and are extremely vulnerable to unscrupulous operators, so unless you know what you're doing, it's best to stay away from the occult.

How does one get rid of such things, NoOne?
Old 29-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Master
Quote:

What I have seen, people pick up these characters at bars, adult entertainment places, from used items and from items that are being sold as new but really are 'used', etc.

AN INTERESTING ACCOUNT
I had a friend once in which his parents were millionaires. His wife's parents were multi-millionaires. Between my friend and his wife, they went thru a million dollars. To make the story short, she was being bothered severely by these characters and got rid of them by throwing all of her expensive jewelry over a bridge in Italy. She never would tell me where the bridge was located.........

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 29-10-2020, 08:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
How does one get rid of such things, NoOne?

It's very difficult.

Usually it take a skilled Shaman or Magician to do it and they charge serious money. Of course at that point, you'll be desperate enough to sell everything you own, just to get rid of them and they know that very well.

I only know this from what I've read and heard from others who are magickal adepts (I'm not), but they will usually invoke a more powerful entity, such as an ancient god or demon (Pazuzu, ironically, is very popular for this purpose, even though his popular image would suggest the opposite), who will take command of the parasite and force it to leave. I would compare it to getting a Livestock Guardian Dog to get rid of your coyote problem.

It involves a complicated ritual done by someone with a lot of experience and things can still go wrong, with the parasite ending up harassing the magician's family instead.

An exorcism by a priest of any religion also works in a similar manner, but I have no idea if they are actually effective or just placebo. Some Buddhist priests and monks have a reputation for being very effective at exorcisms, but again, you'd have to do your own research and probably travel to them.l

As for me personally, I tried to help people with parasite problems in the past, but the effect usually wore off after a week and they were back to square one after that. The best defence is to raise your vibrations to such a high level that they can't even reach you or effect you, because you exist in a reality that is incompatible with theirs vibrationally and energetically.
Old 29-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
What I have seen, people pick up these characters at bars, adult entertainment places, from used items and from items that are being sold as new but really are 'used', etc.

AN INTERESTING ACCOUNT
I had a friend once in which his parents were millionaires. His wife's parents were multi-millionaires. Between my friend and his wife, they went thru a million dollars. To make the story short, she was being bothered severely by these characters and got rid of them by throwing all of her expensive jewelry over a bridge in Italy. She never would tell me where the bridge was located.........

It seems likely that one of the gem stones in the Jewellery was tainted and was used to house a parasite. Black magicians can place one into pretty much any gemstone or crystal. She was smart to get rid of it.
Old 29-10-2020, 09:55 AM
Master
Good post NoOne.As you said,even if you get rid of the parasite,you have to 'send' it somewhere that cannot return.If anyone wants to learn about parasites,look Josephine Maccarthy's course and books.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:00 PM
janielee

Quote:
It's very difficult.

Usually it take a skilled Shaman or Magician to do it and they charge serious money. Of course at that point, you'll be desperate enough to sell everything you own, just to get rid of them and they know that very well.

I only know this from what I've read and heard from others who are magickal adepts (I'm not), but they will usually invoke a more powerful entity, such as an ancient god or demon (Pazuzu, ironically, is very popular for this purpose, even though his popular image would suggest the opposite), who will take command of the parasite and force it to leave. I would compare it to getting a Livestock Guardian Dog to get rid of your coyote problem.

It involves a complicated ritual done by someone with a lot of experience and things can still go wrong, with the parasite ending up harassing the magician's family instead.

An exorcism by a priest of any religion also works in a similar manner, but I have no idea if they are actually effective or just placebo. Some Buddhist priests and monks have a reputation for being very effective at exorcisms, but again, you'd have to do your own research and probably travel to them.l

As for me personally, I tried to help people with parasite problems in the past, but the effect usually wore off after a week and they were back to square one after that. The best defence is to raise your vibrations to such a high level that they can't even reach you or effect you, because you exist in a reality that is incompatible with theirs vibrationally and energetically.

Thanks, NoOne.
Old 29-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Good post NoOne.As you said,even if you get rid of the parasite,you have to 'send' it somewhere that cannot return.If anyone wants to learn about parasites,look Josephine Maccarthy's course and books.

You're right, I neglected to do that, didn't even know it wss an option, so the buggers returned after a while. I'll have to learn how to do that.