Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 05-06-2022, 05:24 AM
Knower
How does Karma work in 4th Dimension?

As the title said. Im writing a scifi story that contains vicious battles in 4th dimension. Does Karma work the same way it does here on Earth? Lets say one massacres an entire civilization just for the pure joy of it, will that person get karma for that? And how will he repay that karmic debt if he lives a long life? OR perhaps hes even immortal(reverse aging technology).

Any answers are appreciated.
Old 05-06-2022, 05:40 AM
Knower
Or better yet, if one 4th dimensional being has no karma, what are the chances of him dying in battle?

Ive heard stories of dark beings overrunning this galaxy once...so im assuming light forces had a lot of karma attached to them?
Old 09-06-2022, 05:44 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
As the title said. Im writing a scifi story that contains vicious battles in 4th dimension. Does Karma work the same way it does here on Earth? Lets say one massacres an entire civilization just for the pure joy of it, will that person get karma for that? And how will he repay that karmic debt if he lives a long life? OR perhaps hes even immortal(reverse aging technology).

Please! Do not call it 4th dimension! That is a math term, not a spiritual or term for a place. 1st dimension is a single point, 2nd dimension is a line, 3rd dimension is objects with depth, height and width. 4th dimension is 3rd moving through time. 5th dimension is all that beyond time. Not some special place that we want to evolve to, we already live mentally in the 5th dimension because we discern past, present and future. Find some other words to describe the astral plane or use astral plane instead of 4th dimension. If you are writing science fiction then do science fiction, if you are writing fantasy then do that. Don't do fantasy and call it science fiction.

Now that I got that off my chest, in the astral, my experience is that things happen based on whether you have a body to go back to or not. If you have a body, you have more power in the astral plane than those without a body, which is why there are so many tricksters trying to get people to share or give up their bodies.

As for Karma, I don't know anything concrete about that, everyone has karma, even the disembodied so I am not really understanding your question.
Old 09-06-2022, 09:53 PM
Master

you might be interested to know there is such a thing as 'instant karma', where you face the karma for whatever actions you take in real time in the same life instead of being punished in another life... or it could be delayed for a while but still in the same life. For example you willfully kill someone, then later your son is killed in return to make you understand the loss that that someone's friends felt?

and my vote is call it whatever you want. It's fiction, you don't have to use a culturally correct name if what you have makes you happy.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:06 PM
Master

Quote:
... And how will he repay that karmic debt if he lives a long life? ...

He wakes up from that nightmare, glad it was just a dream and there is no karma!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 09-06-2022, 11:52 PM
Knower
@FallingLeaves TY!!! This is what I was looking for.

@WildHairedWoman That last sentence caught my attention. I didnt know disembodied carried karma as well. I thought it was just the physical body that carried karma? Very interesting.

@inavalon lol, if only life was that simple!
Old 10-06-2022, 04:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Please! Do not call it 4th dimension!
That was cathartic. I experienced vicarious outrage through that!
Old 10-06-2022, 09:09 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Please! Do not call it 4th dimension!
'Dimension' is another word that has been 'imported' into Spirituality and badly misused, as so may other words have been. How you describe the dimensions is exactly how they're described in mathematics. Talking about fantasy....

In Spirituality there is no time, in science all of time is happening all of the time and all of time affects all if time all of the time.
Old 10-06-2022, 09:15 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Does Karma work the same way it does here on Earth?
Forget karma because frankly, it's become reward/punishment mentality and judgement. Really, it only means something because people propagate the Chinese Whispers and call it Spirituality.

I'm a sci-fi buff and frankly, if I read the word 'karma' in a sci-fi book that would kill it for me. Here's a secret for you, Spirituality is a very human thing.
Old 10-06-2022, 06:33 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
That was cathartic. I experienced vicarious outrage through that!

Yes, sorry about the outrage, it is one of my peeves, (another one is misusing the word "I" when it should be "me").

There are some scientific words that are misued as well, like singularity, and I know there are others but I can't think of them right now, that are commonly misused by people who know nothing about science but want to explain some non-physical experience.