Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-10-2015, 03:52 PM
Master
Question People with a Dark/Black Mark?

Well the title seems so mystical I guess, but I think it could be something either superficial or something really profound with spiritual transcendence.

You see, there are folks that when they wear dark/black clothing they loo great, powerful, mysterious, elegant, like if that specific color really fits them, like a second skin, like a manifestation of their inner energy.

I'm not saying that they're bad/evil people, for years we have linked the dark/black stuff with something bad, the night with something evil and spooky, the shadows with the worst part of our soul, you know the villains in the classic movies for children are always represented with dark colors, perhaps we have created a collective taboo.

Even in spirituality we talk about the fight of light against darkness, but ultimately the absence of solar light, the night, is not evil at all.

Now that all of that has been said, what about these people that look fabulous with dark colors? Any thoughts about this?

I'm not sure if the Aura has something to do with it, and if that is the case then a dark aura is something negative? I read years ago that it meant illness or something like that, but I don't think that's necessarily the only case.

PS: there is this guy here at work, that when he wears dark clothing he just looks like a God! lol maybe this wasn't needed for the thread
Old 29-10-2015, 05:41 PM
Suspended
People who wear all black do not want to be seen. This might be for protection. To avoid accusations.
Old 29-10-2015, 08:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucyan28
Well the title seems so mystical I guess, but I think it could be something either superficial or something really profound with spiritual transcendence.

You see, there are folks that when they wear dark/black clothing they loo great, powerful, mysterious, elegant, like if that specific color really fits them, like a second skin, like a manifestation of their inner energy.

I'm not saying that they're bad/evil people, for years we have linked the dark/black stuff with something bad, the night with something evil and spooky, the shadows with the worst part of our soul, you know the villains in the classic movies for children are always represented with dark colors, perhaps we have created a collective taboo.

Even in spirituality we talk about the fight of light against darkness, but ultimately the absence of solar light, the night, is not evil at all.

Now that all of that has been said, what about these people that look fabulous with dark colors? Any thoughts about this?

I'm not sure if the Aura has something to do with it, and if that is the case then a dark aura is something negative? I read years ago that it meant illness or something like that, but I don't think that's necessarily the only case.

PS: there is this guy here at work, that when he wears dark clothing he just looks like a God! lol maybe this wasn't needed for the thread

I have heard that black embraces the full spectrum of colours.
So maybe your seeing the fullness of people as a "whole" in this relating you are noticing?
But who and what are you noticing I wonder?

Colour is symbolic of our own individual expression of the whole, much like sound. Colour vibrates like we do, so we literally are choosing our own vibration and of course our reason in this way, is our individual expression, sourced through a greater awareness of its complete vibration, as it can be sourced.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-10-2015, 08:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
People who wear all black do not want to be seen. This might be for protection. To avoid accusations.

Is this an ultimate truth that fits all?

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 29-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Master
Black is very slimming as we know ,I wore alot when I was younger but am very colourful now ,I do think it suits some more than others, You look nice in it Luycan ,maybe this mystery man has a colourful side to him also...:)
Old 29-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:

Yes black can be used as a protection, I read once that black absorbs the heat and all colors vibration, so that energy can be used later. But who know all of that I just read it
Old 29-10-2015, 09:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepsoul
Black is very slimming as we know ,I wore alot when I was younger but am very colourful now ,I do think it suits some more than others, You look nice in it Luycan ,maybe this mystery man has a colourful side to him also...:)

Thanks a lot Deepsoul

Yeah I've been told that a lot, that black suits me, and also I like it a lot since I was a child. I have a colorful side too as well, but this color certainly fits me

There are certain colors that vibrates better for us, I think it is something emotional or perhaps in a subconscious level we just feel more comfortable and f-a-b-u-l-o-u-s

Thanks again !
Old 29-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
I have heard that black embraces the full spectrum of colours.
So maybe your seeing the fullness of people as a "whole" in this relating you are noticing?
But who and what are you noticing I wonder?

Who I notice? Well the guys that I like the most have this dark color essence in them, it's not just the clothing it is something else that I can't explain,
also for me the most attractive persons are the ones who wear black color, Idk why? Perhaps I was a black wolf or a crow or a majestic penguin in another incarnation.

Quote:
Colour is symbolic of our own individual expression of the whole, much like sound. Colour vibrates like we do, so we literally are choosing our own vibration and of course our reason in this way, is our individual expression, sourced through a greater awareness of its complete vibration, as it can be sourced.

I also like Intense Yellow like this but I find the dark color so much better to wear.

My mother is from a small town in Baja California called black warrior (Guerrero Negro) I think it is an interesting fact
Old 30-10-2015, 04:42 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Is this an ultimate truth that fits all?

I do not understand this remark. What gave you that feeling? Please spell it out for me.
Old 30-10-2015, 10:26 PM
Master
Quote:
I do not understand this remark. What gave you that feeling? Please spell it out for me.

Well when you said what you said,

I asked if you believed does this fit all? Because the way you expressed it seemed like a fixed idea.

Many people wear black but not for that reason alone I imagine?

I wear black sometimes but its not really to hide. Often its related to the texture of the material which I tend to be attracted too often in black clothing. Often its the style of the black outfit that I love in its shape and cut. Again sometimes I find black is just one of those colours that matches everything else in my wardrobe.

There is probably more.