Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 07-04-2016, 02:42 AM
Master
Spiritual attack from Pendulum. Need to say goodbye safely

So about 6 months ago, I was using my pendulum without protection as I didnt realise the implications, and I didnt know that any form of divination, if not protected, can attract unwanted spirits.

WhenI first started using my panda necklace as a pendulum, I would protect and I'd see a yellow glow around it, them I would pick it up here and there and ask a few questions and put it down, not protecting fully each time.

One night after using it, I was psychically attacked where I had to seek hospital treatment for the physical ailments that manifested.

So I had a feeling the other day, that what came through the pendulum may still be sticking around or not gone back home, as without realising Ive left the door open. The pendulum is in my house. I was thinking that my partner and I should sit down and protect ourselves with Gods light then demand that any spirit that has travelled through the pendulum, returns home, and then I say goodbye and discard of the pendulum at this point.

After watching vidos of ouija, I heard that burning the board when portals are open is a really silly thing to do. So my question is, will the above technique work to send anything that may still be here back to where it came from in the Spirit world? Or do I need to be more cautious and take another route/procedure?

Would appreciate any guidance from someone who is familiar with this type of thing :). Thanks.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
So about 6 months ago, I was using my pendulum without protection as I didnt realise the implications, and I didnt know that any form of divination, if not protected, can attract unwanted spirits.

WhenI first started using my panda necklace as a pendulum, I would protect and I'd see a yellow glow around it, them I would pick it up here and there and ask a few questions and put it down, not protecting fully each time.

One night after using it, I was psychically attacked where I had to seek hospital treatment for the physical ailments that manifested.

So I had a feeling the other day, that what came through the pendulum may still be sticking around or not gone back home, as without realising Ive left the door open. The pendulum is in my house. I was thinking that my partner and I should sit down and protect ourselves with Gods light then demand that any spirit that has travelled through the pendulum, returns home, and then I say goodbye and discard of the pendulum at this point.

After watching vidos of ouija, I heard that burning the board when portals are open is a really silly thing to do. So my question is, will the above technique work to send anything that may still be here back to where it came from in the Spirit world? Or do I need to be more cautious and take another route/procedure?

Would appreciate any guidance from someone who is familiar with this type of thing :). Thanks.

That sounds like a good idea - I would add sage to the ritual to cleanse the space of negativity... I'm sorry it's still hanging around :( that's not good

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 08-04-2016, 05:56 PM
Master
Yes, funnily enough, Matt bought me a quartz heart pendant, and I also asked for Angels of Atlantis tarot (which Ive had visions of the last few months, but only just came across it :) ) and I also felt that I should add sage, so we do have some on the way!

Goodbye nasty creeps! Lol thank you, I will do this soon!
Old 23-04-2016, 03:09 PM
Master
Don't know much about dowsing, i've heard that negative spirit can fake dowsing. But with kinesiolgy and finger test they can't.
Old 06-06-2016, 07:51 PM
Master
I had problems with the pendulum.

I always thought it was a safe tool, but it is just as dangerous as a ouija board can be. I didn't know that.

But I found out the hard way.

The spirits never went away after that.
Old 06-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Lady rose:

Now, as I focus and connect with your words and vibrations....it appears that ….there is no demon, no negative being, no alien being, nor no inter-dimensional being that was or is attacking or effecting you.

What does appear is...that this issue, your sensing of an 'outside' force that was somehow effecting you.....is YOU. Or rather, your own unconscious challenges or learning lessons regarding....“taking responsibility for my whole life” and...”Trusting in self and one's natural abilities”!

Now, while it is true that sometimes when working with certain 'tools' of divination, one can accidentally or unwittingly “call down” certain unwanted guests, such as Djin, Velon or other inter-dimensional beings, but in your case, this does NOT appear as the source of your problem / challenge. As someone who works in this field, casting out those inter-dimensional beings for many, many years now, I am very clear that you do not have this type of entity problem.

What is seen is....that you are, again, attempting to 'hide' in the old illusions of “Dis-trust in one's power.” And that, you are placing your power..'outside' of self. Which perpetuates and validates to you the role of...”VICTIM”.

This is the old belief again, that you are doubting your value and worth.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

P.S. The issue of 'tools' such as Tarot cards or Runes or bones or pendulums, etc. are in general, not the problem when dealing with negative entity attacks, but rather, it is in the seeker's INTENT that causes certain dimensional 'portals' to open up and that is when these dark force beings can and do enter into our plane of reality. And of course, when that happens and these dark force beings do enter into this plane, they immediately attach to the one who was calling them in, which explains why individuals who play around with these tools such as the Ouija board, can often have very negative or dangerous experiences when first using the Ouija, for they are unwittingly opening dimensional doorways into very scary areas or regions of consciousness.

So Beware.

Last edited by The Taoist : 08-06-2016 at 03:00 PM.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
Don't know much about dowsing, i've heard that negative spirit can fake dowsing. But with kinesiolgy and finger test they can't.

Interesting, thanks for your comment, I will look into these testing methods.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozie
I had problems with the pendulum.

I always thought it was a safe tool, but it is just as dangerous as a ouija board can be. I didn't know that.

But I found out the hard way.

The spirits never went away after that.

Yes, I didn't realize either, but I guess any form of connection can have similar effects if not used and protected in the correct way.

I hope that you find peace with that!
Old 07-06-2016, 11:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Taoist
Hello' Lady rose:

Now, as I focus and connect with your words and vibrations....it appears that ….there is no demon, no negative being, no alien being, nor no inter-dimensional being that was or is attacking or effecting you.

What does appear is...that this issue, your sensing of an 'outside' force that was somehow effecting you.....is YOU. Or rather, your own unconscious challenges or learning lessons regarding....“taking responsibility for my whole life” and...”Trusting in self and one's natural abilities”!

Now, while it is true that sometimes when working with certain 'tools' of divination, one can accidentally or unwittingly “call down” certain unwanted guests, such as Djin, Velon or other inter-dimensional beings, but in your case, this does NOT appear as the source of your problem / challenge. As someone who works in this field, casting out those inter-dimensional beings for many, many years now, I am very clear that you do not have this type of entity problem.

What is seen is....that you are, again, attempting to 'hide' in the old illusions of “Dis-trust in one's power.” And that, you are placing your power..'outside' of self. Which perpetuates and validates to you the role of...”VICTIM”.

This is the old belief again, that you are doubting your value and worth.

In Light & Harmony Taoist

P.S. The issue of 'tools' such as Tarot cards or Runes or bones or pendulums, etc. are in general, not the problem when dealing with negative entity attacks, but rather, it is in the seeker's INTENT that causes certain dimensional 'portals' to open up and that is when these dark force beings can and do enter into our plane of reality. And of course, when that happens and these dark force beings do enter into this plane, they immediately attach to the one who was calling them in, which explains why individuals who play around with these tools such as the Ouija board, can often have very negative or dangerous experiences when first using the Ouija, for they are unwittingly opening dimensional doorways into very scary areas or regions of consciousness.

So Beware.

Hey Taoist,

Thanks for your message.

I also had a feeling it was a manifestation of my own issues. It felt really horrible, I felt awful for a while afterwards. I am glad that I have no entity problem, thank you for confirming this....

At the time I had just split up with my partner and living on my own, so I can see how these lessons relate to this time of my life.

Ive learned a lot since that time, I can see clearer now how when I do not trust myself, my power drifts away, and in that state I am the victim. But now I can see this pattern clearer, I hope it is one that will no longer exist.

So as long as I carry on with what I am doing with divination tools, which is asking for protection, asking for messages of love and light, messages for my highest good etc and the questions I ask are always relating to my spiritual growth, if I carry on with this intent, then there is not much possibility of anything bad coming through?

I am intrigued by the Ouija and the only reason is that it can spell it out, plain for you to see, rather than interpreting. But I am worried of its stigma. Again, if this is used with the same intent as above, would I be ok? If I have any fear, will that bring negative entities through?

Thanks for your response,

Warm wishes,

Rose.
Old 09-06-2016, 11:56 AM
Guide
Hi Taoist,
Just read your posts about the problem you helped Lady with. I have a similar problem. Can you connect with my writing and let me know what has been annoying me for the past 3 years? I would seriously appreciate it if you would try.
Thank you