Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-01-2015, 11:26 AM
Master
Remember I advised you the other day to check under your feet and you saying there was nothing there?
You drew it yourself .. The black bar at the bottom.. So you know it's there..
The black squiggles could be hip/pelvic area. Hips, uterus, bladder, that area.
This will probably clear when you work on the problem under your feet. I think it's connected.
The brown that is covering the black goes halfway up through your aura.. so whatever this black gunk is, it is effecting almost your entire being. Could be that your head/throat (the black and red) will clear up when you take care of that black gunk problem.
Not sure how your energy levels are? May cost a lot of energy to keep that black out of your system (and you're not succeeding a 100%).

The David star around your aura is probably your Merkabah.

Old 27-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The black squiggles could be hip/pelvic area. Hips, uterus, bladder, that area.

Hmm.. actually, I've had this weird pain in my lower abdomen the past week that comes and goes. I couldn't tell what it was, whether physical or energetic.. I'm wondering if those black squiggles show a connection now.

Quote:
The David star around your aura is probably your Merkabah.

I thought the Merkabah was basically the same thing as the aura?

Old 27-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Hmm.. actually, I've had this weird pain in my lower abdomen the past week that comes and goes. I couldn't tell what it was, whether physical or energetic.. I'm wondering if those black squiggles show a connection now.

I thought the Merkabah was basically the same thing as the aura?

It looks (feels to me) like the squiggles are 'attacking' that area (hip / pelvic area).
Maybe you can clear it by making a real good grounding and cleansing your aura. You weren't very familiar with energy work, were you? Like cleansing aura & chakras? Vaguely remember you saying something like that. You can try smudging yourself with sage (sage stick). This is very effective! Make sure the smoke goes all around you, so also your back, around the legs AND underneath the feet (lift them up).
If ever I have to do so, I do it outdoors cos I hate the smell of sage, but you can easily do it indoors as well. Open a window during or after so the negativity can leave the building.
Apart from this there are a gazillion other ways to do a cleansing, if you want to do one, just Google it, find a way that appeals to you.

Best Google Merkabah as well. It's a light body, not the same as the aura. There's a thing like Merkivah as well, but that is higher than the Merkabah, usually doesn't get activated till you're ready for that.

Basically the Merkaba are two 3 dimensional triangles, one pointing up, the other pointing down. You can buy these shapes as well, crystals shaped that way but also Merkabas made from copper etc.
Everyone has a Merkaba but most ppl's stand still while they are supposed to rotate. When they do rotate, they raise the level of consciousness of the individual, but if everyone/most had a rotating Merkaba, it would also raise the consciousness of mankind.
Mostly they stopped rotating after the fall of Atlantis.

The Merkivah envelops the Merkibah.
In ancient times ppl's Merkibah were some 18m diameter (!)
Having it activated (rotating) helps to integrate the energies and changes of the ascension process. You can also program it to make changes in your energy field and cells of the body. (Don't ask me how to do so, lol)

I'm not sure whether mine is rotating, should do a meditation.. It was activated during a workshop, but god knows it came to a halt again, haha.

Anyways, if you wanna know more, Google is your best friend!

Old 27-01-2015, 06:00 PM
Master
Oh, and if you stand in front of one, you can feel its energy as well! The spiritual centre I used to frequent had a large one in the gardens. If you stood in front of a point, it felt different from standing in front of a straight line. The point is masculine energy (directed) and the energy from a straight line is feminine. You could really tell the difference!
Old 27-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Thanks Durgaa, the violet definitely felt like my crown chakra though divine grace streams down from that right?

Yes, scarlettt, it descend from above as far as l know. The female Yogi below describes it (She was Sri Aurobindo's Spiritual Partner). lf you can call this Grace from above it will do everything:

Quote:
You see, it’s a light with several degrees, and in the most material it’s slightly... it must be the
supramental force, because it’s slightly golden, slightly pinkish (you know that light), but very, very
pale. One of them (gesture pointing to another, higher layer) is white like milk, opaque – it’s very
strong. And there’s another (gesture very high) which is white like... it’s transparent light. With that
one, it’s strange: one drop of it on the hostile forces, and they’re dissolved. They melt like this (gesture
before one’s very eyes). I said all that to Sri Aurobindo, he completely confirmed it. That’s essentially
the Grace in its... (gesture very high) supreme state. It’s a Light... it has no color, you know, it’s transparent, and that Light (I have experienced that, I mention it because I know it), if you put it on a hostile being... it melts like that. It’s extraordinary.... And then, in its “benevolent” form, as we might
call it (that is to say, the Grace helping and assisting and healing), it’s white like milk. And if I want a
wholly material action (but this is quite recent – it’s since this new Consciousness came), then in its
physical action, on the physical, it’s become slightly colored: it’s luminous, golden with some pink in it, but it’s not pink... (Mother takes a hibiscus next to her). It’s like this.
Old 27-01-2015, 08:57 PM
Master
Oh wow! Thank you for that quoting Durgaa!

I often catch this pale pink in my aura and had associated it with childishness, self centered focus, or selfishness based on an internet site describing those attributes to it and had not discovered there were variations in pinks having different meanings.

It's time to let go off that belief now and allow my pink to BE without trying to rinse it out of my aura in violet or gold :) Thanks!
Old 27-01-2015, 09:08 PM
Suspended

The six-pointed star has been in many cultures, l believe. The merkabah that crystal mentions, relates to the early jewish mysticsm based on ezekiel's visions, l think.
A few great Master's have used it as their symbol.

Sri Aurobindo:

Daskalos:

Old 27-01-2015, 09:38 PM
Suspended

Scarlett, the black bar at the base could represent the subconscious layer (there is also an 'inconscient layer below this).

Yes crystal, pink is very closely associated with the Soul too. When l first met my twinsoul and my heart-centre burst open, there was a flood of pinky white light coming out and linking us together. Also, in the quote in my other post one of the pinks being referred to is salmon-pink (sort of orangey pink)..
l particularly like the three pics below:

Descent of Kundalini Force from above:

Kundalini:

Old 27-01-2015, 09:42 PM
Master
Great drawing, I love the experiment. So much joy in your aura!!

I can't tell a great deal based on the drawing but I feel the black spot is your throat chakra.
Old 27-01-2015, 11:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
It looks (feels to me) like the squiggles are 'attacking' that area (hip / pelvic area).
Maybe you can clear it by making a real good grounding and cleansing your aura. You weren't very familiar with energy work, were you? Like cleansing aura & chakras? Vaguely remember you saying something like that. You can try smudging yourself with sage (sage stick). This is very effective! Make sure the smoke goes all around you, so also your back, around the legs AND underneath the feet (lift them up).
If ever I have to do so, I do it outdoors cos I hate the smell of sage, but you can easily do it indoors as well. Open a window during or after so the negativity can leave the building.
Apart from this there are a gazillion other ways to do a cleansing, if you want to do one, just Google it, find a way that appeals to you.

I've never used Sage before, I keep meaning to buy some and give it a try. I think it'll greatly benefit me, I definitely feel that. And no my understanding of energy work is virtually nil lol. I'm learning gradually though.. my HS is taking me step by baby step. I guess not to overwhelm me. I bought a 25kg bag of sea salt yesterday though. I was recommended by the healer who did my entity removals to put a cup in the bath once a week for an hour to cleanse my aura. I'm also gonna try creating vortexes as my friend said you can create a large one in your entire aura just to give it a good clean.

Quote:
Best Google Merkabah as well. It's a light body, not the same as the aura. There's a thing like Merkivah as well, but that is higher than the Merkabah, usually doesn't get activated till you're ready for that.

I just read this on the Merkaba:

At a certain and specific moment (not necessarily in this lifetime), a person's Mer-Ka-Ba field can become alive. When this happens, an electro-magnetic change occurs which results in a disc of energy that comes out from a tiny place near the base of the spine and quickly expands to about 27 to 30 feet in radius around the body.

So basically it's talking about Kundalini activation and that's where all the energy goes when it goes up out the crown? Because I always wondered that. Also what is this rainbow bridge thing I keep hearing about? Never heard of the Merkivah, is that like a super super light body or something?

Quote:
Everyone has a Merkaba but most ppl's stand still while they are supposed to rotate. When they do rotate, they raise the level of consciousness of the individual, but if everyone/most had a rotating Merkaba, it would also raise the consciousness of mankind.

So they're dormant but Kundalini or I guess Grace can activate it? I've read you can do all sorts of cool things with them.. but I wouldn't know where to start lol. I actually saw mine a couple of months ago when I was walking, so I definitely know it's there. But I didn't really think anything of it.

Quote:
You can also program it to make changes in your energy field and cells of the body. (Don't ask me how to do so, lol)

I think that's basically what Kundalini does. Isn't that like reintegrating the DNA or something? I'm just trying to figure out how it all connects together.