Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-07-2014, 01:47 PM
Master

You know, some people just see auras naturally, and it sounds like she is one of those people. She probably looked into auras and chakras at one point and was told by someone who couldn't see that it was "devil worship."

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Science has finally got to a point where the scientific community recognizes the aura. I'm not sure about chakras yet. Try not to let her bother you.

You know, I'm from a very conservative Christian family, and my grandmother's mother was named "Nicie Ray" because she had a "nicie ray." (I'm thinking that was about her aura.)
Old 17-07-2014, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
You know, some people just see auras naturally, and it sounds like she is one of those people. She probably looked into auras and chakras at one point and was told by someone who couldn't see that it was "devil worship."

I wouldn't worry about it if I were you. Science has finally got to a point where the scientific community recognizes the aura. I'm not sure about chakras yet. Try not to let her bother you.

You know, I'm from a very conservative Christian family, and my grandmother's mother was named "Nicie Ray" because she had a "nicie ray." (I'm thinking that was about her aura.)
@GypsyMystique I appreciate your comments. That's interesting that scientists have been researching about Auras. I wish I can see my own and be able to read others' Auras too. Well it seems that your family wasn't to conservative, on your grandmother's unique name. I hope to one day learn how to open up my Chakra it would do my body and soul good .
Old 18-07-2014, 09:04 AM
Pathfinder
This reminds me of when I first learned about meditation (from a Cosmogirl magazine, of all places.) When I was maybe 12ish, my mom walked in on my friend and I doing it once and asked what we were doing, and my friend said "thinking about space without stars," my mom told us to stop because it was "too much like eastern mysticism." My parents are hyper-conservative evangelicals, so a lot of things were squashed out of my life because they were somehow inviting demons and the devil into our lie.

There's a lot of fear cultivated in organized religion. Quite often, anything that's at all outside of a strict set of doctrinal guidelines is deemed evil and should be avoid at all costs. It all comes down to social control; if people are afraid of even think about things outside the religious company line, they'll stay in the fold without questioning anything. I would never criticize anyone's personal religious/spiritual beliefs, but the organization itself is a different story. People like the one the OP mentioned should get our empathy, not judgement. They're just a victim of systemic control through fear.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:08 PM
diorthotis

Satan, also called the devil, is not real. The thing that People are unconsciously referring to, when they say Satan or the devil, is a genetic manipulation of the People on Earth's genetic code, which happened for specific reasons a long time ago, in a star system very far away, but within the Milky Way galaxy. This genetic manipulation causes the People on Earth to experience extra aggression and a shortened life-span, from about 1000 years to about 100 years.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:18 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by diorthotis
genetic manipulation of the People on Earth's genetic code, which happened for specific reasons a long time ago, in a star system very far away

What's the reason? I'm interested in this.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:37 PM
Knower
I wouldn't worry yourself over it. People fear what they don't understand <3
Old 19-07-2014, 02:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by diorthotis
Satan, also called the devil, is not real. The thing that People are unconsciously referring to, when they say Satan or the devil, is a genetic manipulation of the People on Earth's genetic code, which happened for specific reasons a long time ago, in a star system very far away, but within the Milky Way galaxy. This genetic manipulation causes the People on Earth to experience extra aggression and a shortened life-span, from about 1000 years to about 100 years.
@ diorthotis preach my friend you're telling the truth. Its funny how organized religions want to down play spiritualism, when in reality people in ancient civilizations used the stars to guide them. Or when people don't believe in astrology.