Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-07-2013, 12:23 PM
WubWub

Unhappy Demonic Possession While Projecting Soul??

When you astral project, how do you make sure a Demon doesn't inhabit you? I mean, if I saw a demon on the Astral plane, I'd just fly away, but if it enters my physical body..

P.S When you project, how do you get to see angels?
Old 01-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Ascender

Your astral body is unique to its resonance to your physical body. If another entity managed to occupy the area of the astral that corresponds to your body, like walking through a wall, then it still wouldn't be able to "wake" your body up and control it. It might have opened your car door, but it doesn't have the key that goes into the ignition.

The way to "hot wire" a car, when a demon does inhabit a body, I think that comes from the demon being able to resonate with the physical body. That takes a long time and a lot of emotional turmoil, which is why most cases of demonic possession happen to young people, in abusive homes, perhaps with underlying psychological problems-- NOT to astral projectors. Demonic possession often happens to people who are still in their bodies, because of a lengthy resonating-adjustment process.

I can't speak from personal experience about meeting angels, but I keep hearing stuff like "high vibration". I mean, when you go to the astral plane, you might find yourself in the same room as the one you're meditating in. If you go out the door, then you might find yourself in the same street of the same town, too. That's because you're in the same vibration as the ethereal or the etheric.

If you walked out the door and found yourself in a meadow that you know isn't supposed to be there, then you might have changed your vibration. There is a meadow in the area intersecting where the street outside your door is supposed to be.
Old 01-07-2013, 02:47 PM
CNC

Although a frightning idea the truth is demons do NOT possess you while you project. The fear of that will stop/shorten or completely ruin your projections though....
Old 01-07-2013, 03:02 PM
inky_1

I agree w/ CNC...demons will not take over your physical body while you are out of it.
Old 01-07-2013, 03:08 PM
Knower

I just thought I'd chime in and say that it would probably be a good idea to take your mind off the notion of "demons" altogether (interesting username you have by the way...) for the less you focus on those thought forms, the less power you give them, and the less power you give them, the less they'll be able to affect you.
Old 01-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Master
Being possessed while projecting is no more or less likely than if you are in your body. Being 'away' does not encourage unwanted guests. If you want a more reference on this look up Robert Bruce (Astral Dynamics) in books, on the web, or seminars. He explains this in great detail.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonic_Overloard
When you astral project, how do you make sure a Demon doesn't inhabit you? I mean, if I saw a demon on the Astral plane, I'd just fly away, but if it enters my physical body..

P.S When you project, how do you get to see angels?

Sigh...

First off if you saw a "demon" in the astral planes it's not going to actually be a demon. What one religion calls a demon is the next religion's God. What religion calls demons are most likely physical extra-terrestrial beings. For example the Jewish and Christian religion states that Baal is a demon. But what they aren't aware of is that the name for their book the Bible comes from the two words "Bi Baal." The word Baal goes back to ancient Akkadian and means "Lord." Oddly enough that is what they often call their God. At some point in ancient history a God took the name Baal, that God I am pretty sure is the ancient Sumerian God who goes by the name Enlil. If you read about ancient Sumerian mythology and specifically about Enlil every single one of his traits and actions matches perfectly with the traits of the Old Testament God. He was wrathful, he controlled lightning, and foremost the biggest evidence that Enlil is the same God the Jews and Christians worship is that in the ancient Sumerian Epic of Creation Enlil was one of the main Gods who created the Great Deluge. The Sumerian's had the story of the Great Deluge thousands of years before Jews and Christians, there are some slight differences but mostly it is the same. All of the ancient Sumerian Gods were called Anunnaki which means something along the lines of "those who descended from Heaven." Heaven of course being space. So clearly they are physical extra-terrestrial beings.

Then let's go to a different article regarding angelology and demonology. The Book of Enoch literally names 20 leaders of the Fallen angels and specifically tells you what some of them taught to humanity. The main part of the story is that they all took Human wives and bred with them creating what civilizations have known as Nephilim, Titans, and Demi-Gods. Just about every ancient civilization has a story about angels or Gods breeding with Humans creating offspring. So clearly these angels or Gods are physical beings. All of the Fallen angels were referred to as "Satans" in the Book of Enoch which doesn't mean demon or anything of that nature, it simply means "opposer." The second reference to an ancient extra-terrestrial war between two factions. This is why Christians and Muslims have always been against each other because they are worshipping beings that are in opposite factions. Christians worship Baal (Enlil) who was the leader of the rebel faction of Anunnaki, and Muslims worship Anu or An who was the leader of the loyalist faction. The word Quran comes from the two words "Kor Anu" or "Kor An." So basically Christians call the loyalist Gods demons, and Muslims call the rebel Gods demons. Of course somewhere in there things get twisted and contorted and Christians are worshipping the same being they call a demon. So with all of this evidence it is quite clear that demons are physical beings and not simply spirits.

That brings us to what exactly is occurring when an astral projector sees something scary in a projection that resembles their notion of a demon. I have years of personal experience with this and I can say quite confidently that 99%+ of the cases where someone is being harassed, attacked, messed with, and scared by a spiritual being taking a demon form they are simply dealing with a low vibrational pesky prankster spirit. Sometimes the spirits are Earthbound spirits, sometimes they are elementals, and sometimes they are spirits who we don't have names or titles for. Either way the spirit is simply finding an image in that person's mind that would scare them and taking that form. It just so happens that a lot of people are scared of the thought of demons so that is a common form for them to take. If you were scared of toothbrushes they would likely take that form and attempt to scare you. In the astral your form is anything but static, you can change the way you look in a matter of seconds if you know what you're doing and of course spirits know what they're doing. Your body and your soul is yours and nothing and no one can take it from you. The only way a spirit can enter your body is if you consciously agree to it, and even if you did agree to it there is no guarantee that spirit would be capable of entering your body let alone staying in it. No spirit has the capability of entering your body unless you agree to it, so you have nothing to worry about it. If you see what you think is a demon in the astral planes I guarantee it's not a demon and it is a pesky prankster spirit. Human-beings scare each other all of the time does that make them demons? I think not. I can guarantee you will never see a real demon in a projection, you will only see a spirit who scares you for fun and takes the form of a demon. I have been there with spirits who scare Humans after they did so and they all sit there laughing their heads off, it's a big joke to them.

As far as seeing angels there is no guarantee you ever will see one. You can try and open a portal for them and invite them in but that doesn't mean they will oblige you and take your offer, and even if they do there is no guarantee they will appear in a manner where you can see them. Think of it this way ok... Our physical dimensions exists in the middle of the lower vibrational dimensions. Angels exist in some of the highest vibrational dimensions. So since we exist in the lower vibrational region what are we more likely to encounter? Lower vibrational spirits of course. But just remember... Just because a spirit resonates at a low vibration absolutely never means they are bad, evil, or especially a demon. The quicker you remove the notion of demons from your thoughts and psyche the better off you will be and the better your astral travels will be. If a spirit senses that you are scared of the notion of demons they are going to take advantage of that and take the form of whatever you think a demon looks like. Fear has no place in the astral planes and you should make sure you have no fear in your heart or mind before you begin projecting.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Juanita

A.E., a very interesting post...thanks for sharing....I enjoyed reading it......
Old 02-07-2013, 03:53 AM
Bodhi_Spirit

Not trying to be a jerk, but your screen name is Demonic_Overloard.
I find it ironic you would be worried about such things.
Old 02-07-2013, 09:47 AM
Niebla0007

Makes me wonder too,
how a Demonic_Overloard hasn't heard before that
an invitation is usually needed for a demon's entry/to possess someone's body. Intended possession also needs complete surrender.
Not claiming to be an expert in this,
Goodness! I do not fancy becoming possessed, thank you very much.

To see an angel,
you just either have to specifically do an Invocation or Evocation. Call an angel, really.
It would work better if you have faith and use the God's name in summoning one.
Note that angels are given a particular time for tasks,
so you either get your message at the time given or you may miss it
if your prayer has been heard, that is.