Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 23-10-2010, 01:54 PM
Master
Not the talk but the walk .. an honest debate on life as you see it!

Hi, This may have been spoken about before I am not sure ?
And I certainly do not mean to offend any-one ! Most information I feel we repeat over and over with OUR OPINIONS ! I am up for a good debate ( Friendly and with Respect ) All I ask is that Plain english is spoken for all to read ( yeah we can do all the fancy word stuff but whos really listening ????) I will probadly get attacked, but I feel if you can not come from good will and respect dont bother!
I have my life experiences >> MINE ! Do you want to share yours with respect ???, I am aware of science and religion ( not all and I am probadly not the smartest on repeating what has been said for centurys). Id would like this thread to start with " your Opinion but also with why YOU personally have it"??????? what happened to you personally to form that opinion ????
There is a saying that if one become too complex then one is a fool !
Back up what is being said by what has happened in your life !

I am not attached to whether any-one responds or not , I am just up for a good honest debate via honest personal experience , not something already repeated throughout time ( some-one elses words ) but your own! And if any one is rude butt out! The topic is broad ..... can start with any experiences... Who is really up to nutting things out?
:)

Last edited by Smiler : 23-10-2010 at 02:00 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 01:59 PM
Master
PS I am in Australia so the lets all be aware of time zones ! its 12.57 am at present.
basically its about "you have an opinion what happened to you to form that opinion"?
God speed>>>>> ( I said that because I like it )
Old 23-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Jules

((((((((((( Smiler )))))))))

Well then where dya want to start and what dya want to talk about? Shall I go make a brew? want one? fancy a biccy to go with it? .. hmm might need the packet .. mind you, no I'll just get half a packet, can't stay that long at this point, still got a bit of work to do on here and I'm off out later to me sis's. ok milk? sugar?
Old 23-10-2010, 02:07 PM
Master
HI JUles
Love the humour keep it coming girl ! Might need it LOL

how about having experiences that go pass conditioning , religion, science ???

And not seeking but just accepting there is more ?

Say you did not believe in something and the experience happened solely to you , no one else, as the experience was FOR YOU.. and anothers view from non experience alters yours ..
:) x

xo
Old 23-10-2010, 04:04 PM
Rumar

She's from the UK, please forgive her. lol, jk
I believe that what we do in our life times is solely up to us, if we can take control over our own lives we should be able to make it the way we want it. I don't know why some people don't chase the ability to control their lives, but I understand why others are unable to. I am finally getting control over my life and I'm 23 years old, I am fully aware of what's around me physically, spiritually, astrally, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically.

I was getting too tired of being unable to control my life and through constant meditation, I'm finally starting to hit that turning point in where I can get a hold of it. I refuse to let it go, a strong will should be able to keep you going in life regardless of your situation.

So my contribution to the thread:
Life and Control
Old 23-10-2010, 04:06 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Simply put with me - my opinions are based upon my experiences (for the most part). I typically do give the benefit of the doubt, but I tend to be the type that would rather have some 'healthy skepticism' than 'tow the line'. Much like with Shepherd's experience that he mentioned in the Protection thread.

I've given the benefit of the doubt regarding demons, but when I started to notice a pattern with regards to hauntings (either peoples' stories or shows on TV) that's when I formed my opinion of that.

I have the type of mind that likes to do its own investigative work and find patterns and then come to a conclusion based upon the evidence.
Old 23-10-2010, 08:58 PM
Master
Hi guys

Rumar
I am finally getting control over my life and I'm 23 years old, I am fully aware of what's around me physically, spiritually, astrally, mentally, emotionally, and psychologically
That is wonderful that you can gain control over your experiences at such a young young! :) good for you.
Kapitan
quote: I have the type of mind that likes to do its own investigative work and find patterns and then come to a conclusion based upon the evidence.
Thanks for your posts :) I too have an investigative mind
I too have an invesigative mind it became a case of having too!
Sometimes an experience will come to a person totally unaware.
Id like to point out I spent the first 15 yrs of my life being raised a catholic .. whatever I saw .. was the devil. Met my now xhusband at 15 married him at 20. he is strictly a scientist ( apparantly by him I had no walls between the lobes of my brain) divorced at 36.
Take past lives I certainly did not believe in them at all. Heres one of my experiences in this area
In 1996 I went back to university. First day of lecture in Psychology the lecturer from Russia came into the class of 20. Instantly upon looking at me I felt nervous and extremely anxious. He did not take his eyes off me the whole hour, I squirmed in my seat wanting to run away! My friends on each side commented on how "HOT" he was.!!!.All I saw was a short fat man. The class commented after the lecture why did he not make any contact with rest of class. And how obvious it was that he could not take his eyes off me for a second! Throughout my time with him as a lecturer his appearnace to me was still a short, fat unattractive mean man, I thought my friends were mad! Also my hands shook in his presence every time, I also felt sick and extreme anxiety in his presence each time. One day on driving home I had a strange experience I had to pull the car to the side of he road. I had a flash ( like watching TV in my mind) it was myself centurys ago as a plain woman in a hut and held captive by this lecturer who to me looked the same.. in this flash I saw the clothes the hut and did a drawing of it at a later date. This man in this vision raped and killed me) I saw the whole vision of the ending of my life. I told my closest friend in the class who ended up having an affair with him. To my horror she told him, his answer was " she (meaning me) has Estonian blood lines " which is true my great grandfather was Estonian. I was very embarrassed about sounding mad as a hatter! I told my friend anyway " tell him I forgive him". Years later (he became top in his field) I met him at a party, I askd if he would talk to me.. we walked in the garden, I had a strange pull to ask him for his watch.. which I did. Then all this information about his childhood in this life time in Russia came through, I repeated what I heard.. He went white as a sheet! I asked him if it was true he said "yes". I asked him" how did I know that"? His response was he had to leave the party! A couple of years further on my friend had a picture of a very attractive man .. tall dark , muscle type .. much like a model .. I said who is that ? she said it was the lecturer! That was a shock to me!

Last edited by Smiler : 23-10-2010 at 09:13 PM.
Old 23-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Kapitan_Prien

Wow! That's a really neat experience!

I think those kinds of experiences that involve the physical are the most interesting, amazing, and in a peculiar way 'fun' (fun in that, to me, they bring a sense of awe to how I view things).
Old 23-10-2010, 09:33 PM
Master
Its may sounds neat but can be a real mental challenge in the way I viewed things Kapitan, Will post more experiences in this area if you are interested? before talking about other areas! Its 8.32 am in Australia " Good Morning" Time to start my day .. have a good day/ evening Kapitan!

With kindness
Old 23-10-2010, 10:33 PM
Rumar

Amazing story there, so you only could see him as his past life instead of his current life. What a way for your old self to get your current self's attention to this field.

With the whole past life subject, one of my very best friends who we turn out very close, we started hanging out at a game shop, it wasn’t anything special of an encounter. I just asked him a simple question if he had a certain card (an old card game we both used to play back in mid-late middle school years) that I was looking for, he said yes and I immediately tried to offer up for a trade… He turned me down and I just said alright and walked off looking for that card from other players/collectors. Well, the following weekend (only went on Saturdays) he scoped me out to show me what new card he got as if we’ve been hanging out for a while.

I was confused at this but whatever, I listened, we played a game or two, and then from there we just started to hang out casually. We had a Dunkin’ Doughnuts right outside the store in the same parking lot and we would go there for some casual games to play and we would eat some fresh doughnuts. We still hang out to this day and still keep in touch. Just recently, however, I went into some deep meditation practices and came up with this room technique in finding out how many beings are inside one person (how many past lives) and I decided to try it out on him without his acknowledgement (because he’s atheist and he doesn’t believe in anything of the sort).

I learned a little bit more of my OWN past life, his first life he had was with my 4th life time. We were both Greek missionaries who used to fight in one of the final battles of Greece and we were specially assigned with several other guys to get goods from other countries (trade) for supplies we may need. I knew several different languages and have excelled in many things while in the military so I was promoted to the rank of Commander. His rank, I don’t know, but we were quite close in this life time as well, almost like brothers.

Last edited by Rumar : 23-10-2010 at 11:23 PM.