Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by arrive-becomer
Sadly, this is what happens when people do not practice in ways set out by the masters. Many masters achieved different states of mind, yet all can be considered awakened in their own right.

If you listen to the Vajrayana buddhists, they may have some good insights into powerful psychic experiences - they'll tell you that if a murderer practices energy work and becomes powerful, they will be a powerful murderer. Energy work does not effect the qualities of the mind, and this is why all practice of energy work should be done on a backdrop of intensive psychological work.

If you listen to me, I would like you to travel in the mystic realm to the beginning of life. To do this, you must change the above mind to effect the below mind. What we do in lucid consciousness changes the subconscious world we live in, which can be viewed by the third eye which seems perfectly active in your world.

Regress to being a baby in a safe environment, like with a doctor at your ward. To do this simply remember your earliest memory, and just watch the memories play out. They may be good or bad, remain detached, it is just a inner cinema you are watching. Point out in your mind the points which defined you as such a young child as if you were describing yourself in comparison.

What happens when you regress is apparent in your energy body - it will change to the state of mind you are in. You will essentially be 'loading' a very old save of your energy body state. Coincidentally this early life energy body is incredibly healing and may automatically stabilize your mind.

After this regression, allow yourself to mature with a 'buddha mind'. Coming back to the present moment, while in a state of deep, ebbing compassion and groundedness. Be present that you are here, not in your mind - and that your mind's images are merely fireworks in your personal existence, and not things to be controlled by or be enveloped in.

You should work on mind to a significant degree, so that you're free of the bondages before you start strengthening everything through energy work. You'll be strengthening the bondages as well as your self.

Read up on fenrir the wolf from norse mythology for an analogy to energy workers of certain kinds.

Your post fascinates me! What you describe is what I've done and am doing only I didn't realize it was a recognized practice! This fearless awareness of self, deep psychology and mind leading to self mastery is the state of awareness I've achieved and continue to expand. I was taught by an archangel.

What you describe about regressing and rebuilding is exactly the essence of journeys I've taken with the archangels who guide me. My guide has lead me through the darkest parts of my own psychology, back to the state of being a baby, then a young child. I've even worked through emotional hurts that I don't have memories of - that are just spots of energy, subconscious memory of abandonment and such like.

The lessons were extremely painful and difficult. My guide helped me heal all the fear and pain we found, then coached me back through the years...right now I'd say I've gotten to about age ten in terms of my energetic rebuilding...but this experience, which I embarked on without ANY outside guidance whatsoever, has resulted in a complete transformation in my psychology and a massive opening of psychic ability.

All the rubbish, old energy, pain, hurts, regrets and fears have been (or are being still!) washed away and I'm free to live in a state of love, compassion, balance, heightened perception and expansive but controlled psychic abilities. I walk around now aware of my psychological fear, my beliefs too, and I live constantly watching my mind and consciously addressing the healing whatever fear remains. Obviously there's more to go yet, the longer you do this the deeper you go, until you lose the need to develop any more fear at all.

I had no idea people recommend this! Do you know any more about these buddhists?
Old 30-05-2021, 03:42 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi. Sorry for not answering to this post or explaining myself.

I was interned 2011 and released 2013. I did not commit a crime. I was sent to this special unit because I made a drawing that they understood as a threat which actually wasn't. It was a misunderstanding. I had my own computer with Internet but was not allowed to have a camera or microphone on any device.

I lived in a nursing home from 2013 to 2017. I was finally able to buy my own apartment and move there. I have lived here to this day.

I had a depression but I was not psychotic when I started contact with psychiatry. I just needed someone to talk to. I was bullied in high school. I started to take medications freely as the counseling wasn't enough. This was my worst mistake. I was hooked.

I was free from admission until 2019 where I was admitted two times.

During 2019 the kundalini got very strong and it was like a volcano erupting. I had to stop my new antipsychotic drug as it was damaging my liver quickly. My consciousness got through the roof and I was able to project entities and objects like buildings. I also saw something very terrible. I saw nazis hiding in large city like deep underground bunkers. They also had very advanced arvs (alien reproduction vehicles) of all kinds of sizes. They tried staging a false flag alien invasion. I got a confirmation by an angel I met on the ward that they tried to disable me in all kind of ways. We can get into this stuff later as this may be offtopic. It was hidden from media.

I feel the kundalini is stable but I have some people actively working against me that want me to remain in psychiatry as the drugs not only block psychosis but also higher counscioussness. The drugs were designed this way if someone reached very high counsciousness.

I feel sorry for my mother that has to cope with my issues.

I am very drugged on these pharmaceuticals and I go to state funded school three hours weekdays. I can't go to regular school or work standard hours. If I would stay on higher counscioussness the current surroundings would not look like they are today.

However I am confident that the angels will solve this issue regarding psychiatry.

I have seen a lot of angels in the astral but never physically like I did several times 2019. One that came in the form of an aquaintance promised to come back with a gift.

I think CBD from cannabis would be good for my mental health but keeping the kundalini active. Unfortunately it has been banned here in Sweden and is only allowed from pharmaceutical companies.

The reason I had this strong kundalini experience 2011 with a high current cable moving in my spine was because an et assault team craft shot some kind of healing energy into my kundalini which cleared out the drugs out of my system and made my counscioussness rise quickly. The ETs seem very concerned that my kundalini is blocked.
Old 30-05-2021, 10:17 PM
Master

That's tough man, it sure sounds like you had a really challenging past few years. Interestingly, my own Kundalini awakening happened in December of 2012, though I did not suffer a psychotic break. Still, I was quite close to losing it at times and one can feel that reality becomes less "real" in a way, sort of fluid and wobbly, like it didn't really exist, but was rather some sort of artificial construct.

Reading your last post, it seems you have made some progress, but you still have a long way to go in healing yourself.

One thing I would recommend, is to get off conspiracy theories, aliens, etc... as that kind of thing can really mess with your mind, notwithstanding whether any of it is true or not. Truth is, nobody knows. It is best to read authentic spiritual writings, even scripture. When it comes to Kundalini, you'll mostly have to look into the Hindu and Buddhist traditions and try to process your experiences from that frame of reference, as other religions do not have that much information that can help you in a practical way. There are some good threads here where we discuss the various aspects of Kundalini (Kundalini and Chakras is the most comprehensive one), somebody recommended Gopi Krishna's books, which are indeed helpful and you can find more info on the r/kundalini subreddit.

This must all be very overwhelming, truth is, an unbalanced Kundalini mechanism can be responsible for psychosis and other forms of mental illness, just as much as it can be a tool for spiritual awakening. Perhaps, with the right attitude and approach, you can turn the former to the latter.
Old 30-05-2021, 11:48 PM
Legrand

Hello Mikael,

You do not have to be sorry for not answering. A lot of stuff to clear out. Come whenever you need a breath of fresh air.

Regards,

Antoine
Old 31-05-2021, 06:31 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks. I have noticed that the kundalini rejuvenates the Body. Unfortunately I need to get out of psychiatry as THE drugs are blocking My kundalini and higher counsciousness.
Old 31-05-2021, 07:16 AM
Master

Have you read Lila from Robert M Pirsig?

He is the same author, that wrote Zen, and the art of Motorcycle Maintenance.

Lila is actually far deeper and much more interesting than his first book, like you, he suffered a psychotic break and was even treated by Shock Therapy. he gradually managed to reason himself out of his predicament and even developed a strategy to convince the docs in the psych ward that he was getting better and eventually healed. Of course, in real life, you never actually heal from something like this, you just convince the world around you that you are no longer what they think you are and don't pose a threat to them.

Luckily, you are in Sweden, which has a more humane mental health system, than most countries, so I think you'll be fine, with a bit of work.

One word of advice from me, when it comes to "normies", especially people in an official capacity, just pretend that all the strange, weird, spiritual experiences that have happened to you have gone away and you're not experiencing them any more. It doesn't matter what you've seen, whether it is real or not, they will still perceive you as outside the norm and mistreat you accordingly. You just have to lie and pretend that only the physical world of the five senses exists, and no, there is nothing outside of that, because, well, you've seen what happens if you're honest about your experiences. Obviously, amongst like-minded people you can be yourself, but to society at large, you will have to project a false image of normality, just to enable you to fit in and live in this physical reality.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
That's tough man, it sure sounds like you had a really challenging past few years. Interestingly, my own Kundalini awakening happened in December of 2012, though I did not suffer a psychotic break. Still, I was quite close to losing it at times and one can feel that reality becomes less "real" in a way, sort of fluid and wobbly, like it didn't really exist, but was rather some sort of artificial construct......
Once you open the doors of awareness and reach to the very core of one's being, such an experience is life changing, you can never be the same, the mind itself can break into many pieces. The real becomes unreal, your whole idea of self dissolves away. Who am I? What am I? Trying to resist it can throw your whole life upside down.
Old 31-05-2021, 12:59 PM
Newbie ;)

No I have not. I think they have wrongly diagnosed me with schizophrenia. Most People I spend time with say I do not have this disease, including One doctor. It is very tough taking these pharmaceuticals as they affect the whole Body. I sleep like 14 hours each Night. I think I could be fine with cbd oil but it is illegal selling to Sweden. I feel so great when I am att higher consciousness.
Old 31-05-2021, 01:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikael
No I have not. I think they have wrongly diagnosed me with schizophrenia. Most People I spend time with say I do not have this disease, including One doctor. It is very tough taking these pharmaceuticals as they affect the whole Body. I sleep like 14 hours each Night. I think I could be fine with cbd oil but it is illegal selling to Sweden. I feel so great when I am att higher consciousness.

I would recommend, that you read Lila. Great tips on how to convince the dcotors you are gradually "getting better", so they'll eventually let you leave.

Some would argue (even serious psychologists) that a Schizophrenic is simply someone who can perceive non-corporeal entities and the voices they are hearing are actually real.
Old 31-05-2021, 03:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
You know, there are orthodox christians who are deeply against kundalini and see it as work of the devil.

I don't wish to jump to assumptions, but seeing as he has only done one post, and makes kundalini sound like this awful thing, it could just be slanderous scare tactics.

Kundalini awakening can be a spiritually transformative experience in a good way.

If a person isn't ready for it, or isn't balanced, whatever spiritually transformative experience they might have...they won't take it to a good place.

They might even feel they have been touched by the Holy Spirit...regardless of the spiritual path they choose...they're going to take it to a bad place. Examples are Hitler, Jim Jones, Anne Hamilton-Byrnes, L. Ron Hubbard, Marshall Applewhite, Warren Jeffs, Keith Raniere.

Cult leaders usually have some sort of STE-like experience. They engage in practices that can gain them access to an experience like this, but then they don't have it within them to do good with it. So they access a force, but they wield it against others. It gives them the quality of invincibility, because they feel because they have had an experience, that God sanctions their actions.