Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 03-04-2012, 03:26 PM
Master

aura expansion?

last night when I was meditating,
my hands started to get hot..... then I started feeling my energy body...... then I started to feel my energy as a circle of energy around my body.... (like a sphere shape)..... then I felt as if my energy had expanded in height...... I felt as if I was way above my body..... but I still felt like I was in my body......lol
I felt very high...... higher than where my body was..... I felt as if my body was small.....
Can someone explain to me what this was? or what happened last night?
thanks....
this has never happened before...
Old 03-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Archangel Ivory

I think what you experienced was an expansion of consciousness.. Come on, you are much more than your physical body. So, it would appear small to you. And I have noticed that for some reason, the energy body has this hot feeling to it and washes over you from head to feet. Kinds feels nice.
Nice work, keep it up.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:29 PM
Master

thank you Archangel Ivory.... =) That's what I was thinking as well.... my aura was expanding.

I havent meditated since that happened......but I'm planning on meditating tonight.....i hope it happens again!!! It was actually a pretty cool experience!
hopefully soon, I will be able to astral project!
Old 06-04-2012, 12:02 AM
Haoma

You opened the floodgates so to speak, as higher consciousness flowed in, thus the wonderful sensation of expanded awareness.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:11 AM
Master

thanks Haoma........that makes sense. =)
Old 06-04-2012, 12:16 AM
Haoma

My pleasure as always.
Old 06-04-2012, 12:22 AM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
last night when I was meditating,
my hands started to get hot..... then I started feeling my energy body...... then I started to feel my energy as a circle of energy around my body.... (like a sphere shape)..... then I felt as if my energy had expanded in height...... I felt as if I was way above my body..... but I still felt like I was in my body......lol
I felt very high...... higher than where my body was..... I felt as if my body was small.....
Can someone explain to me what this was? or what happened last night?
thanks....
this has never happened before...

Hi Rena, May i ask what colour the sphere was and a rough idea of the size of it?
Old 06-04-2012, 12:29 AM
Master

I'm not sure what the color was.... I didn't see the circle of energy... I just felt it....
It felt like a perfect circle around my body.... about 3 to 4 feet in diameter from front to back....and 3 to 4 feet in diameter from side to side....probably 3 to 4 feet from top to bottom too... the circle was completely covered over my body.
sorry......these things are kind of hard to put into words..... you know?
Old 07-04-2012, 04:48 PM
Yamah

What you experienced is an intermediate technique in Energy Work called Expansion. It involves expanding your energy body outside of your skin. Note that it is very different from Aura Expansion, which consists of throwing off additional energy from your energy body to make your aura grow. Your Auric Field and Energy Body are two different things and it is important not to confuse the two.

Expansion usually comes with externally directed feelings of Awe and Arrogance and internally directed feelings of Calm and Confidence. If your eyes are open and you are moving around you may suddenly either perceive yourself as being taller or everyone else as being smaller. If your eyes are closed then you may feel a partial separation between your self and your body, like viewing yourself from the inside but from a higher vantage point and feeling as if your body is inside of you instead of containing you. If you move you may feel disjointed from the motions and feel that the Will to Motion process is strange and alien.

Expansion can be omnidirectional or directed. You can expand into space or into objects/entities. For example, you can expand into a table and have a feeling that the table is now a part of you. If you can feel through your energy body then you may be able to subtly feel what is resting on the table. If you expand into space then you may be able to subtly feel other entities or objects which exist in your new personal space, and possibly feel subtle ripples if things move through it.

There is no limit, as far as I know, to how large you can expand. One of my teachers claimed that during one of his meditations he expanded to cover a whole city block and he could feel all the people in their appartments moving around.

Now that you have experienced Expansion once it will be hard to duplicate, expecially to the same degree as you felt. The same is true of all accidental insights. If you need help working back to that point let me know.
Old 07-04-2012, 10:39 PM
res

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamah
What you experienced is an intermediate technique in Energy Work called Expansion. It involves expanding your energy body outside of your skin. Note that it is very different from Aura Expansion, which consists of throwing off additional energy from your energy body to make your aura grow. Your Auric Field and Energy Body are two different things and it is important not to confuse the two.

There is no limit, as far as I know, to how large you can expand. One of my teachers claimed that during one of his meditations he expanded to cover a whole city block and he could feel all the people in their appartments moving around.

Rena, Yeah what yamah said and you may have been more aware of one individual wheel of energy surrounding you hence seeing it as a single sphere. Its hard to say which one being that you were not aware of the colour. You can also use this concept as a daily excercise and prepare your energy for the day. I can give you some more details if you would like.

yamah, may i ask the name of your teacher you mentioned as i am interested to learn more of his experiences?

Thanks