Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2012, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
It is really hard to see at church in low light but as best as I have seen is the hazy while outlines of enlarged auras. Auras are really noticable around the guys on stage singing.

A couple of times I have seen them around our pentecostal preacher and it was really white and big.

it must have something to do with happiness.

We're going to a concert in Aug. I'll have to keep an eye out for the dudes on stage and the crowds.

The white aura is so neat!
Old 30-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightworkerAu
yeah they do. but its not like they are wearing a big coloured flashlight orb it is subtle and needs to be viewed in good light for it against light colours for best results. Thats how I find it anyway. My wife's aura changes from green to turquoise to orange and sometimes blue. Turquoise when in pain.

So aura colors are have different meanings for different people. I was reading on-line about the color red for pain. Once I saw our neighbor couple's aura in bright turquois or aquamarine, about 3 feet around them, in the middle of the day with snow on the ground. She was suffering from stage IV cancer at the time. The odd thing was that her husband shared the same color and she never told him about her cancer until she couldn't hide it any longer. Then again, turquois could have some other meaning for them.
Old 30-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Master
Dear Healingangelus, that's a lot of info! I'll have to read and re-read this a few times before I get it. My son is only 9 so he may change his mind on his choice of profession. I just pray that he will be an asset to the society. I'd be very happy if he went into the healing field or whatever other productive career.

I am attuned to Reiki I and II but I haven't practiced at all. It's all reading and no hands on experience.

Thank you for all the info. I will definitely look up the subjects and show some to my children. Definitely great stuff!
Old 30-05-2012, 12:52 PM
Master
LightworkerAu, your PM box is full. My reply is that could be it too!
Old 30-05-2012, 01:13 PM
Healingangelus

Berry

Quote:
Dear Healingangelus, that's a lot of info! I'll have to read and re-read this a few times before I get it.
Well, I have to re read it also, edit it every time I write something, so not to verget something too!

Quote:
My son is only 9 so he may change his mind on his choice of profession.
Ohh!! Oh Kay!!

Quote:
I just pray that he will be an asset to the society. I'd be very happy if he went into the healing field or whatever other productive career.
So shall it Be!!! Thumbs up!!

Quote:
I am attuned to Reiki I and II but I haven't practiced at all. It's all reading and no hands on experience.
Now, that´s very sad indeed! Why don´t you practice on your son and on Peggy??

Quote:
Thank you for all the info. I will definitely look up the subjects and show some to my children. Definitely great stuff!

Thank you too!!

The Healingangelus...
Old 30-05-2012, 01:18 PM
Master
Healingangelus, I don't practice because I don't know what I'm doing, lol. I leave it to the Universe/God, etc. to send the Reiki healing to where it needs to go. I really need to spend some time on studies before I make an impact. I've tried Xan's healing code as well. There's too much info on SF and it's making my head spin, lol.
Old 30-05-2012, 03:33 PM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Healingangelus, I don't practice because I don't know what I'm doing, lol. I leave it to the Universe/God, etc. to send the Reiki healing to where it needs to go. I really need to spend some time on studies before I make an impact. I've tried Xan's healing code as well. There's too much info on SF and it's making my head spin, lol.

I don´t understand this!!!! How and why did you learn this in the first place??

Blessings be!!

Healingangelus...
Old 30-05-2012, 07:19 PM
Master
Well, a couple of wonderful healer friends said that I should try learning Reiki. It's on-line, free, and helpful. So I tried it and I felt the first attunement. An energy washed over me. When I had a heartburn really bad one night and tums wouldn't take care of it, I used Reiki on myself and within 5 minutes, the pain was totally gone. It made me a believer. I would use Reiki on my family when they are sleeping. I also sent distant Reiki to close friends. Unfortunately, I didn't feel anything for the second attunement so I slacked off. Another friend said that regardless of the healing modality, it's the intent that's most important. Another time I was on-line with my friend and she and I both had severe headaches that wouldn't go away so we practiced healing on each other. The pain went away instantly. Both of us felt engulfed in waves of energy.

I showed the Reiki session as shown by aura video camera to my kids. My daughter said she saw yellow on my head. My son said he sees swirls of energies not not the sme type as the video. The swirls are sometimes smokey. He saw mostly purples and blues over my head. Sometimes they turn orange, red, or blue. On my daughter he saw swirls of red, green, and blue. As I looked at my daughter, I saw a 2 foot, uneven energy off of her. It's a good day(cloudy) for seeing auras. I saw a 1-2 inch lavender color off my son's head with another white layer on top of that, and to his right of his body, a yellow aura thats 1-2 feet in length.

I had the chance to view pranic healing vids. It's very involved and quite interesting.
Old 30-05-2012, 08:09 PM
Healingangelus

[QUOTE=Berry]Well, a couple of wonderful healer friends said that I should try learning Reiki. It's on-line, free, and helpful. So I tried it and I felt the first attunement. An energy washed over me. When I had a heartburn really bad one night and tums wouldn't take care of it, I used Reiki on myself and within 5 minutes, the pain was totally gone. It made me a believer. I would use Reiki on my family when they are sleeping. I also sent distant Reiki to close friends. Unfortunately, I didn't feel anything for the second attunement so I slacked off. Another friend said that regardless of the healing modality, it's the intent that's most important. Another time I was on-line with my friend and she and I both had severe headaches that wouldn't go away so we practiced healing on each other. The pain went away instantly. Both of us felt engulfed in waves of energy.

I showed the Reiki session as shown by aura video camera to my kids. My daughter said she saw yellow on my head. My son said he sees swirls of energies not not the sme type as the video. The swirls are sometimes smokey. He saw mostly purples and blues over my head. Sometimes they turn orange, red, or blue. On my daughter he saw swirls of red, green, and blue. As I looked at my daughter, I saw a 2 foot, uneven energy off of her. It's a good day(cloudy) for seeing auras. I saw a 1-2 inch lavender color off my son's head with another white layer on top of that, and to his right of his body, a yellow aura thats 1-2 feet in length.

I had the chance to view pranic healing vids. It's very involved and quite interesting.[/quote]

Well Berry!!

You see?? You and your kiddos have soooooooo many tallents and can see sooooo many colours of Auras!!! There you have it!! You´re finally there, have arrived there, where you should be! And where?? To do and only to do Reiki for yourself, your kids and others and eventualy, you may attune your kids also to Reiki, since it´s free if you know, where to get it from for Free! Some other such seminars can charge lots of money for it, but,... you knew better then they know and when they say, that a distance attunement is worth less or worthless, then they´ve got no idea about it because first of all,...

The´ve paid for it and that makes them already anoyed, jealous! You should continue again with your Reiki Healings!! The more often you do it, the more faster you may receive a wonderful spiritual gift from your spirit guides that will give it to you for the thanks, that you´ve been doing all this for so long - Reiki!!!

Mostly it is like that, that people eighter feel a lot of energy flowing through them on their first attunement Level but won´t or will feel only very little on the next attunement! The reason for that may also be, that the attuner isn´t putting much efforts into that because they´ve gone lazy in doing that unless they get paid for it but not even then because I just can´t think of another reason for that!

When I used to eighter give a distance or near Healing session or attunement to some people, eighter K-Reiki or Gold Reiki, they all saw many times things happening around themselves! They eighter heared some tones, music playing or singing, humming sounds or even Indian drums playing, ... related to their believes or going to be occupation, like opening a healing praxis, with drums and so on

but also saw Golden Lights falling from the sky like glowing Golden Diamonds or little lightening sparkles falling or colourful lights dancing all over them. And some even had visions and contact with their spirit guides already too!!

In that one occasion, that female spirit guide came to her and gave her Her hand, to rise up and to come along with her but she didn´t know at that moment, what to do! How should one react in such a situation?? That was a distance attunement for that person. So on the next occasion, I´ve told her to give to her Her hand and to go along with her, which she did in the spirit to achive even more insights on her way!

May be you should, if you´d like to ... get yourself another distance attunement from someone else if you´d like? There´s nothing wrong with that!! There´s a site that´s called "proboards dot com" that offer free of charge attunements, Reiki by Usui and with Pdf.,´s!! There you may attune yourself again in it! They don´t need to know, that you have it already, that way they may send you a nice and heavy distance attunement force of attunement!

You may even charge up your Reiki before that person sends it to you, so you may feel much more then with out it if you´d like that like that!! There, there´s someone that does all three degrees at once I think it was, so go for it and Use "finally" your super Gift and your kids may do that too and your husband, if he´d like!!!

Here below, I´ve found that add on that side! Sounds and looks pretty good right?? That side itself is actualy boring but to get your attunements from there, .. that´s a great catch! Now you may not get on that site with the above address, neighter did I get to there so just pn me and I´ll send you that right link for it if you like or who´d ever like that!

Free Usui Reiki Attunements by Rick
« Thread Started on 18 Jul, 2007, 2:06pm »
Rick is offering FREE of charge attunement/s to Usui Reiki Level I, Usui Reiki Level II, and/or Usui Reiki Level III.
An electronic certificate will be awarded upon completion of each level.
If interested please send e-mail to:...

... and that you´ll find in that attunement forum!! Not bad ajjh??

The Healingangelus...
Old 30-05-2012, 08:40 PM
Master
Thanks for the sites and offer. I will PM you when I'm ready for the reattunements. You are right. I've gotten lazy and need to to go back to studying.

OMG! My daughter and I are looking at our cat's aura for the first time and I asked her what color was it and she said kida violet. I see a purplish color that is darker than my son's lavender. *jumps up and down* That is validation for me since my son is not even trying to see his aura. He's now too busy playing Xbox games. *rolls eyes*

I have seen diamond prisms, 3 inches wide by 5 inches tall. There were hundreds of them that surrounded me for 2 hours when I had a really bad case of PPD back in 2003. Maybe I'll get to see them again sometime but with happier feelings.