Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Master
What color is the aura of someone praying?

When you are in a church or just watching someone in deep prayer, what aura do they give off? Is there a collective color or are the colors different for different individuals?
Old 30-03-2012, 05:01 PM
Serenity Bear

I think it totally depends on what sort of prayer they are doing. For healing it would probably be green or orange, for mediumship connection it's usually gold/turqouise and so on.

A church full of people praying different things would probably be rainbow coloured.
Old 01-04-2012, 12:29 PM
Master
Thanks Serenity Bear! I was praying with my children and my son wanted to know if all prayers are answered. I told him I think so but I'm not sure. I asked him to see what aura colors he can see when I'm praying and he said: There's a string of red light that goes from your hands up to the ceiling. I was praying for protection and healing for all those that I know and some of that I don't.
Old 30-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Healingangelus

Hi there!!

when you look under the following title below, just copy and paste it into youtube, you´ll see it happen, how the colours change during a healing session with Reiki!!

Reiki Session as seen by Aura Video camera

Love and Light,..

the Healingangelus...
Old 30-05-2012, 02:26 AM
Master
That was a neat video. I'll have to show it to my son. Thank you Healingangelus! It would be so neat if my son pursued Reiki or other energy healing modality. I do know that he wants to go into medicine when he grows up.
Old 30-05-2012, 02:49 AM
Master
It is really hard to see at church in low light but as best as I have seen is the hazy while outlines of enlarged auras. Auras are really noticable around the guys on stage singing.

A couple of times I have seen them around our pentecostal preacher and it was really white and big.

it must have something to do with happiness.
Old 30-05-2012, 02:59 AM
Sybilline

does this mean people's auras change then? if so... how about indigos?
Old 30-05-2012, 03:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sybilline
does this mean people's auras change then? if so... how about indigos?
yeah they do. but its not like they are wearing a big coloured flashlight orb it is subtle and needs to be viewed in good light for it against light colours for best results. Thats how I find it anyway. My wife's aura changes from green to turquoise to orange and sometimes blue. Turquoise when in pain.
Old 30-05-2012, 06:31 AM
Sybilline

oh... that's good to know lightworker :) i have been told my aura is yellow....
Old 30-05-2012, 10:12 AM
Healingangelus

Berry

Quote:
That was a neat video. I'll have to show it to my son. Thank you Healingangelus!
Your welcome Berry!!!

Quote:
It would be so neat if my son pursued Reiki or other energy healing modality. I do know that he wants to go into medicine when he grows up.
My mother told me too once, when I was still very little, that I always wanted to become a Doctor!! Well!! Although I haven´t become one, I AM still somehow one because I´ve become a "Spiritual Healer"!

Many people say, that we, the healers are Not the healers themselves who do the healings but I see that differently because we do it in deed in a way! We may be channeling that power through us but that power may also come from us, as a part of us. Then one may only give a healing, when that person´s attuned into that healing modality and without it, it won´t work like in the modality like in Reiki, Medical Qigong, Prana-Healing, Theta Healing, Quantum Touch, TheReconnection, The Christ Energy that I´m using and so on.

Anyways, here are now some further titels, where one may find answers to, "What Aura colours" mean! Although I´ve let myself become attuned into Kundalini Reiki, I only use that healing modality only onto myself to heal little things like a cold, tooth ake or something like that but whenever I do a Healing for others, wether over the distance or live on location.

I use that very high strong power of my Christ energy, Divine Healing Energy because it´s the strongest that one may have and I´m sure that there are even more stronger one´s somewhere out there, one just needs to look for it that may of course also cost lots and lots more of money as Reiki would cost but I guess, that it´s also about the individual who gives the healing, to no matter whom like I do it also to my plants and I´m talking to them like I do with animals and people TO their ailment as well etc. to heal them even more quicker and that works!!

Some and a lot of the other healers that I´ve seen so far give only the Healing to others, by waveing with their hands over them and do nothing more with it, like anticipating into that process of healing and not just standing around and doing nothing. Of course, it depends on the Healing Modality because in "Pranic Healing", <-- check it out at youtube! You HAVE to do it like thet, by waving your hands differently in the air, like scooping, cleansing, energyzing, combing etc.,

to get that persons ailment area cleansed, to get them healed but there are also those out there, like in TheReconnection, that aren´t allowed to participate in that healing themselves, like it reads in the book! So that way, one may pay for a Healing session and leave it empty again, empty because one has payed for something, that didn´t bring much because that healer didn´t do much on his part as well and so on. I´ve been to three but they couldn´t heal me, very little happened like in Reiki which is a joke for me since that healing modality IS quite expensive to get attuned in!!

It´s as if a chief Medical Doctor would stand around someone who needs medical attention and do nothing but his assistant Doctors instead, doing all the work if they work! I don´t do it like that at all! I participate with the healing, in the healing session itself, am concentrated on that person, visualize him, her in front of me and do what needs to be done aditionally, like sending in an area additionaly Energy to heal that pain etc. I also have learned to scan the bodys of the people, animals and plants to feel, where there´s something wrong, like heat radiationg out of it and so on.

I even feel the energy and their condition during the distance treatment, like when one gets suddenly tired, I too feel tired and yawn, just like that other person does or animal and even plants get tired too, when their too much stressed, like Fish in an Acuarium 24 hours a day getting sunlight and night light! That´s torture for them! Any Animal Kommunikator will tell you that! We all beed our rest and sleep for the night.

I did too see once colourful Auras!!
That was after my third degree of getting the Healing Modality named "Kundalini Reiki"!! "Kundalini Reiki rising <-- put that in youtube! "There are many sites out there, Forums that offer FREE of charge all kinds of Healing modality Attunements and with it Free Pdf., papers, meaning that, what one may do and how to use that specific healing modality one just got attuned in or wants to get attuned in on others.

My first colours were a dark green and a very soft and bright pink around a sensetive person who was healing from a depression!! That was increadible let me tell ya!! His whole being from head to below his chest level was submerged in that pinkish very light Aura cloud!! Just increadible and then this other person and his wife, which was of an almost dark green colour!! And since that time, I do see auras around people but not always of the fiery white ones type that move very rapidly over their head!!

But anyone may see the normal auras too, as long as it´s a bit dark outside or in your Livingroom, like the light´s very dim turned down ahead and in front of you almost out and out of sight, then hold up your hand! Fingers spread out loosely and relaxed in the air in front of you and stare just at the fingers for about a minute or so. Your sight will get out of focused, that´s fine too.

As you´re holding your Hand upwords, you may be shaking it a bit, that´s ok... you will notice just between the fingers this white little shine, well, That´s your Aura all right! And the longer you look at it the stronger it´ll get and then move your hand a bit to the side, and you may even see smoke screen draging behind it!! Try it out outside, when the sun´s set already but still is a bit outside some light or use the street lantern as a backup but you must hold it in front of a dark area to see your Auras much better. So try it out with your kido!!

So, about that Medical Doctor son of yours,
... it´s ok to know Reiki or a similar tppe of a Healing Modality, while he´s learning to become a doctor because, he may even work with it as an alternative healing methode or just imagine, you´re on a camping trip and someone gets hurt and has some pain in the leg but no Medication has been brought along that camping trip while tramping somewhere through the woods with the whole family, so wouldn´t it be great to have something like Reiki always with you to sooth that pain more quicklyer?

I guess so! But look for a much stronger Healing modality then Reiki is but you may already have Reiki in you too as a starter, when you like, so you may get accustumed with it, what Energy is, Healing etc. But should you afford something much better then that, then Do it!!! Why waste time with Reiki when you may have something much better then that!! :
And now to the Auric Colours sites!!

Just tipe in the following or Copy and paste it into the search bar engine at Googel! "the meaning of Aura colours?" and "Meaning of Aura Colours" which are almost the same, but as the text changes a bit, one may find more infos on one side then on the other! And as you look in youtube, you may try the following titles as well! "the meaning of Aura colours?" and that one here as well "Aura Color Meanings Revealed During Aura Reading" which is about an Aura instrument, which shows the meaning of the Auric colour fields and so on, but on the side of it, there are many more clips that may interest you as well in the colours of the Aura!!

Great stuff and Enjoy you hear, ...

The Healingangelus...