Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 14-11-2011, 12:58 AM
eyewish

Help needed chakras blocked?

Hi, would you guys be kind enough to read me please and try and help me make sense of the situation I am in? I've been told that I may of been cursed, or that as I believe some how for some reason my third eye and other chakras maybe blocked?

Is my third eye blocked? What about the rest of my chakras? I do work mainly on my lower 3 chakras as well as the third eye, I try my best and seems this year somethign has stopped me reaching the heights I did last year with my meditation and im not sure why.

Im not sure how good you guys are and what your ale to do, any help would be most welcome regarding my chakras, or myself spiritually, thank you.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:18 AM
Tink

Hi eyewish,

This is kind of random for me as I've been away from the forums for months and I've had a constant nagging from my Guides to get back on and start reading, and the first post that came up was yours :)

I'm a little rusty but I'll try my best.

First of all, I am hearing loud and clear "You are NOT cursed!" It's a very forcceful message and they are saying that you need to stop thinking that you are because it is this kind of thinking that is "blocking" you in the first place.

Second, I say "blocking" in inverted commas because I don't feel that they are actually "blocked" as such. What I mean is that the blockage that may be apparent is very easy and simple to remove. I believe that you are standing in your own way of reaching the heights you wish to. I feel that something has happened outside your control that is effecting the way you meditate...but it is up to you to remove the block. I feel that you can do this easily, it's just a matter of "pulling your head out of the sand" if that makes any sense.

I feel that your Chakras may need to be cleansed, and I would reccommend a Chakra cleansing meditation, but I feel that you would have already tried this. I want to tell you to relax and stop forcing it so hard, it will come.

I also feel that you are a bit of a perfectionist and may be placing more stress on yourself to "get this right" and I just want to say that it's not about being right, it's about letting go and letting things happen.

I also feel that there is someone or a group of people who may be giving you their opinion on religion, spirituality etc. that makes you feel like you are wrong, or they're putting you down or unwilling to listen to your beliefs and views? I feel it would be best to stop discussing these topics with this person/s, and if they are the ones to bring the topic up then I would say assertively "I do not wish to talk about that..." and change the subject. If they get huffy, do not allow them to continue talking about their beliefs. I feel like they are injecting doubt in to you, whether you realise it or not.

Finally, I feel that you have a lot to give the world spiritually. I feel that at the moment you're like a caterpillar in a coccoon about to be freed as a butterfly. Oh and this just in (lol) I received a message that you should place crystals on your chakras, and make sure you focus on all of them equally ;)

Hope this has helped :)
Old 14-11-2011, 01:30 AM
Kristine

I like thoes answers.... good job Tink.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:38 AM
eyewish

Thankyou, lol nagging spirit guide, I would love to see that. Not cursed, thats good, they say? what else do they say?

I had a few bad thigns happen in this last year and its still not clear exactly what happened to me in the case of people trying to stop me succeed is this true do you think? can you find out please? I also got my nose broken more than once and every time I got back into my stride I had another nose break or set back etc. My nose use to hurt a lot whilst trying to meditate and as I dont feel its fully healed im unable to let go as I need to. I use to look as heigh as possible (middle of forehead) instead of the centre of brows like before as if I looked ahead and started meditation my nose would hurt and it felt like rubbing etc, I also do get alot of jaw movement etc and feel alot of energy going threw me. I use to meditate untill my tongue went down my throat what is this about? every one says it shouldnt happen.

Im one who tries to do the best he can at everything, I put myself down true, I hate myself when I dont cant get things rite as I hate being a failure, Im more fustrated as I was so close last year, I could meditate with ease and feel relaxed, not its much harder i dont feel like I can focus and connect like before, like its clouded etc.

These people you speak of, are they doing this on purpose? are there people trying to stop me doing this, are they connected to these people?

Thanks a lot, it has helped, as for the butterfly I long to be, I know I could be much more in many ways, its this shell thats letting me down!

Thanks.
Old 14-11-2011, 01:44 AM
Master
eyewish... There are chakra clearing meditations available... on the web, in books, and on CD's. It's good for anyone to do these for some time, to get your energies cleaned up and balanced.

Xan

Old 14-11-2011, 01:50 AM
eyewish

I thought I was banned then, lol I had to sign back in.

I do use a lot of varied mantras, meditation, I am cutiing back on excercising at the moment until my nos eis fully healed and I believe doing this (light weight excercise, stretches and sit ups) help with the body and lower chakras.

some one told me my eye has been open since birth and is open now but blocked, I never believed this person I wasnt sure if I could trust them, is this rite?
Old 14-11-2011, 02:10 AM
Tink

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyewish
Thankyou, lol nagging spirit guide, I would love to see that. Not cursed, thats good, they say? what else do they say?

I had a few bad thigns happen in this last year and its still not clear exactly what happened to me in the case of people trying to stop me succeed is this true do you think? can you find out please? I also got my nose broken more than once and every time I got back into my stride I had another nose break or set back etc. My nose use to hurt a lot whilst trying to meditate and as I dont feel its fully healed im unable to let go as I need to. I use to look as heigh as possible (middle of forehead) instead of the centre of brows like before as if I looked ahead and started meditation my nose would hurt and it felt like rubbing etc, I also do get alot of jaw movement etc and feel alot of energy going threw me. I use to meditate untill my tongue went down my throat what is this about? every one says it shouldnt happen.

Im one who tries to do the best he can at everything, I put myself down true, I hate myself when I dont cant get things rite as I hate being a failure, Im more fustrated as I was so close last year, I could meditate with ease and feel relaxed, not its much harder i dont feel like I can focus and connect like before, like its clouded etc.

These people you speak of, are they doing this on purpose? are there people trying to stop me doing this, are they connected to these people?

Thanks a lot, it has helped, as for the butterfly I long to be, I know I could be much more in many ways, its this shell thats letting me down!

Thanks.

So I just wrote a loooong response and then my internet connection decided it hates me and I lost it all I'm off to the shops now with my stir-crazy son so I will try and re-post it when I get back. So sorry!
Old 14-11-2011, 02:11 AM
Tink

LOOK I FOUND IT!!!! *happy dance* lol....

Haha my Guides are very vocal, they like to poke me when I'm not doing something I should be

Ok first of all...I feel that you allow other people to walk over you. I don't mean that you are not a strong person, because I feel you are, but rather that you are a humanitarian and enjoy helping people. You want to give them that leg up, that hint etc. but without realising it people tend to use you and therefore climb over you to success while you're still stuck at the bottom. It's like you and a group of people you barely know are running away from a mad axe-murderer and you all come to a fence. Instead of jumping over the fence to save yourself, you help all the other people over one by one and end up being caught by the murderer (I love analogies, can you tell?) I just hope that made sense lol...

You need to bring your focus inward. Focus on yourself. What do you want? What do you need? How can you help yourself? It's not being selfish, it's looking after yourself and your best interests. So don't let any one accuse you otherwise!!

In regards to meditation....if the energy is so forceful and so much that you swallow your own tongue you need to ask it to step back. Sometimes when we are so open energy can build up to a point that our physical body cannot handle. I feel that if you ask it to back off a little bit when you feel like it's becoming overwhelming it will help. As long as you mean it, say it firmly (outloud, preferably) it should step back a little.

The people I spoke of I feel are doing this on purpose. I feel like they do not understand your beliefs and that their beliefs conflict with yours. Not that they are incredibly religious (I had a friend's Mum label me a "devil worshipper" - she was a Seventh Day Adventist) but I feel that they either want to control you (because they are manipulative and a control freak naturally) or because they don't believe in what you do and are too dogmatic to listen to a different point of view. Either way, I do not believe that you can change their minds and attempting to do so would be a waste of time.

I feel that there is someone trying to stop you doing what you do but not in a forceful way that you would immediately recognise. I feel that they do not understand enough about it to realise that it's not something you would or could ever give up. I feel this person is a very closed-minded person and typically sees the world in black and white. (I'm getting "tunnel vision") I feel this person has been an influence in your personal life. I also feel that you have been trying to please this person for a long time but feel like you never succeed?

I could go on all day but my son is going stir crazy so I'm popping off to the shops to get fun things like milk and yoghurt and...donuts I won't be long (fingers crossed) so I'll poke my head back in when I return. Hope what I've said makes some kind of sense
Old 14-11-2011, 02:33 AM
Kristine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tink
LOOK I FOUND IT!!!! *happy dance* lol....

Haha my Guides are very vocal, they like to poke me when I'm not doing something I should be

Ok first of all...I feel that you allow other people to walk over you. I don't mean that you are not a strong person, because I feel you are, but rather that you are a humanitarian and enjoy helping people. You want to give them that leg up, that hint etc. but without realising it people tend to use you and therefore climb over you to success while you're still stuck at the bottom. It's like you and a group of people you barely know are running away from a mad axe-murderer and you all come to a fence. Instead of jumping over the fence to save yourself, you help all the other people over one by one and end up being caught by the murderer (I love analogies, can you tell?) I just hope that made sense lol...

You need to bring your focus inward. Focus on yourself. What do you want? What do you need? How can you help yourself? It's not being selfish, it's looking after yourself and your best interests. So don't let any one accuse you otherwise!!

In regards to meditation....if the energy is so forceful and so much that you swallow your own tongue you need to ask it to step back. Sometimes when we are so open energy can build up to a point that our physical body cannot handle. I feel that if you ask it to back off a little bit when you feel like it's becoming overwhelming it will help. As long as you mean it, say it firmly (outloud, preferably) it should step back a little.

The people I spoke of I feel are doing this on purpose. I feel like they do not understand your beliefs and that their beliefs conflict with yours. Not that they are incredibly religious (I had a friend's Mum label me a "devil worshipper" - she was a Seventh Day Adventist) but I feel that they either want to control you (because they are manipulative and a control freak naturally) or because they don't believe in what you do and are too dogmatic to listen to a different point of view. Either way, I do not believe that you can change their minds and attempting to do so would be a waste of time.

I feel that there is someone trying to stop you doing what you do but not in a forceful way that you would immediately recognise. I feel that they do not understand enough about it to realise that it's not something you would or could ever give up. I feel this person is a very closed-minded person and typically sees the world in black and white. (I'm getting "tunnel vision") I feel this person has been an influence in your personal life. I also feel that you have been trying to please this person for a long time but feel like you never succeed?

I could go on all day but my son is going stir crazy so I'm popping off to the shops to get fun things like milk and yoghurt and...donuts I won't be long (fingers crossed) so I'll poke my head back in when I return. Hope what I've said makes some kind of sense
your really good at this.
Old 14-11-2011, 02:51 AM
eyewish

Thank you once again, thanks for replying before you left, very thoughtful. Il be off soon, but here my reply.

I do put others first and I have been used a lot in the past, theres been times where I would associate with people I dont want to etc, many times actually, wasnt really me just never really understaood it. I am strong inside but Im weak on the outside, always have been, theres a lot thats put me down. But I remain as pure as I can, I help those who need it or try, I cannot do as much good as I would like.

The energy when i meditate doesnt do that tongue going down throat now, I was told that the process clears out the pipelines etc and opens the eye. I still get the jaw movement etc thought wich is same, gets more and more difficult as I go along what is this then? I didint use force on purpose its just I couldnt power up.

As for the people your referring to, isit family who I speak to about certain things? or the people more recently in my life who i dont know who were giving me so called advice and help? Eg spiriitual people one of wich agreed to help me althought this I cannot prove? Are they any way connected to the other who is stopping me? or are they the same? Sorry its jsut really important to me.

So the people youve spoken of and the person trying to stop me are unrelated then? I Know there was some one trying to stop me in the past, they arent around but I doubt they want to let me succeed, how isit they are able to do this? Cant that person be stopped from doing this to me is there any way I can stop them? How is this single person trying to stop me? I met some one last year who I believe made me go threw hell this year, was maybe even responsible for the assaults and was trying to stop me opening my eye, I thought theyd let me get on with it now, since I met them I havnt been able to meditate the same, saying that i was in a different situation though, am I in danger?

Thanks