Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-01-2020, 09:24 PM
Master

All I could see was purple

It happened again, this time was far more intense and vivid, my eyelids started to tremble ( I think my eyes were moving in all directions ) and I could not keep my eyes shut so I had to wake up, everything became fully purple, it was like I was watching... I don't know how to describe it, I leave a some pictures for you guys:

This is the most incredible thing that I ever experienced in deep meditation and my eyes, man... That blackness we see when we have our eyes closed became totally purple, this happened after 13 minutes of meditation, I also used some meditative music, something that I rarely do.

At first it looked like a huge tree totally made from purple, I could only see the lines of it, and this tree became bigger and bigger until that blackness was totally purple.

Does anyone here ever experienced something like this, I feel like I am in an uncharted teritory, I think I achieved REM while being fully awake and conscious, even feeling my own body.

Right before this, I had this vision so to say: I saw a family car in a forest, it looked like the car had an accident a very long time ago, there were two people there, they were dead, the car was totally covered in vegetation, then I found myself in the body of a boy that was around my age, I was in this forest, walking around, I could see some parts of my body, my clothes ( at first I thought I am this boy ), and of course, the vegetation and the trees, it was like watching a movie in my mind that had high definition. I knew that this boy was another person, I just was there, in his mind, maybe, I don't know, all I know is that I could see through his eyes.
Old 16-01-2020, 03:26 AM
Seeker

Yep, have it... dark-ish purple is "my color". I have it almost on daily basis... I could turn my comp now and could be in "purple process" in a few minutes.

Mine starts like some round-ish spot in the middle and then it's like pulse/wave after wave coming/pouring from sides into middle and expands, makes that spot grow in random directions. And it's not just a color, visual thing.. It's like I'm getting more and more, diving deeper into that "space", gets surrounded by it with each pulse...

There use to be smaller amount red-ish and maybe sometimes orange-ish yellowish before but now it's only that deep/dark purple and sometimes it goes to black.
Old 16-01-2020, 09:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rumpe
Yep, have it... dark-ish purple is "my color". I have it almost on daily basis... I could turn my comp now and could be in "purple process" in a few minutes.

Mine starts like some round-ish spot in the middle and then it's like pulse/wave after wave coming/pouring from sides into middle and expands, makes that spot grow in random directions. And it's not just a color, visual thing.. It's like I'm getting more and more, diving deeper into that "space", gets surrounded by it with each pulse...

There use to be smaller amount red-ish and maybe sometimes orange-ish yellowish before but now it's only that deep/dark purple and sometimes it goes to black.

That's really great! Do you experience some benefits or side effects from this? It took me more than a year of meditation to reach this state.

Yes, it's like diving deeper into that "space", but I had to wake up because of my eyes, every time I experience something new, I fear the experience and I stop but then I do it again and again until it's just another thing that I experience and I go on with my meditation.

Before seeing purple, I see purple flowers and purple trees, I see them blossom, they are so beautiful and so many, last night I visited a valley of purple flowers.
Old 16-01-2020, 04:48 PM
Molearner

Seeing purple is a good sign spiritually if you give credence to the interpretation on this site:

https://www.empower-yourself-with-co...or-purple.html
Old 16-01-2020, 05:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
Seeing purple is a good sign spiritually if you give credence to the interpretation on this site:

https://www.empower-yourself-with-co...or-purple.html

I found the same website and many other, but right now, I am waiting to see if there are real benefits or side effects.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:38 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
That's really great! Do you experience some benefits or side effects from this? It took me more than a year of meditation to reach this state..
To me benefit is experience and that moment(s) inside purple "world" itself. That sensation, "flow" of energy or whatever happens is like cleansing... having a good "feeling" flow which extends after I leave the purple world.
I could say practical benefit of it (on top of experience itself) is "memory", reminder, knowing... of how good things can be and then I can "pull", remember that memory even when not in purple world and "thinking" of that memory can give me something like smaller "dosage" of purple feeling in everyday life.

Side effects which I get sometimes is migraine, BUT! I get it from other things too, not only purple experience and it happens when I tend push things too far. But also migraine doesn't happen if I stay around in purple world only when I go beyond the feeling "this was enough relaxing, let's return back" and I do "let's not be lazy and work a little more and lets see little further" and sensations/experience go beyond the purple area, but I don't get them every time...
So it's my "fault" not purple world's and I think it's because my mind, brain or whatever is not prepared for that amount of "energy/info" at that moment/time.

Quote:

"not allowed to post URLs yet"
After seeing this site I have to correct myself.
Color that I see is indigo not purple (that's why I called it dark/deep purple).
Sorry, not so good with names of certain colors.

Also what I heard about purple color is that it enhances whatever your "state" is at the moment but it doesn't moves you out of it.
So for example if you are sad it will enhance sadness and will keep you there, you won't go down into "worst" state but also not into better one.
Old 16-01-2020, 08:51 PM
Master

Quote:
To me benefit is experience and that moment(s) inside purple "world" itself. That sensation, "flow" of energy or whatever happens is like cleansing... having a good "feeling" flow which extends after I leave the purple world.
I could say practical benefit of it (on top of experience itself) is "memory", reminder, knowing... of how good things can be and then I can "pull", remember that memory even when not in purple world and "thinking" of that memory can give me something like smaller "dosage" of purple feeling in everyday life.

Side effects which I get sometimes is migraine, BUT! I get it from other things too, not only purple experience and it happens when I tend push things too far. But also migraine doesn't happen if I stay around in purple world only when I go beyond the feeling "this was enough relaxing, let's return back" and I do "let's not be lazy and work a little more and lets see little further" and sensations/experience go beyond the purple area, but I don't get them every time...
So it's my "fault" not purple world's and I think it's because my mind, brain or whatever is not prepared for that amount of "energy/info" at that moment/time.

After seeing this site I have to correct myself.
Color that I see is indigo not purple (that's why I called it dark/deep purple).
Sorry, not so good with names of certain colors.

Also what I heard about purple color is that it enhances whatever your "state" is at the moment but it doesn't moves you out of it.
So for example if you are sad it will enhance sadness and will keep you there, you won't go down into "worst" state but also not into better one.

I experience exactly the same thing as if you were me :)) Yes, I know about this smaller "dosage", it happens to me a lot and I see the color purple in my mind, even when I am not meditating, it just happens.

I too have migraines, they are horrible and they are caused by me because of my way of life.

I have the same problem with these colors, I confuse them a lot, anyway, it also enhanced my dreams and my OBE, I had an OBE with UHD ( ultra high definition ) and I was super happy in that OBE :))

Last edited by ThatMan : 16-01-2020 at 11:35 PM.
Old 17-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Sweet. Remember..keeping the eyeballs still is an imp part
of long meditation...use any method you'd like ...
using your clean palms or fingers.
There is a whole Universe of things to see inside.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-01-2020, 03:40 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I experience exactly the same thing as if you were me :)) Yes, I know about this smaller "dosage", it happens to me a lot and I see the color purple in my mind, even when I am not meditating, it just happens.

I too have migraines, they are horrible and they are caused by me because of my way of life.
- Can you "contain" them or have a way of dealing with them? I managed to find way(s) how to "handle" them so they are not disastrous as they used to be.

Oh, there is one thing.. When migraine passes, settles down it's like I'm totaly cleansed, reset.. There is absolute no need to do anything. Total emptyness, no energies, no flows, no good feelings...0 of anything. I mean I can achieve "freedom" from thoughts and emptyness of mind or senses but there is always some good thing or feeling present somewhere.. but post migraine state is totaly another level of "nothingness".
You have something like that?

Quote:
I have the same problem with these colors, I confuse them a lot, anyway, it also enhanced my dreams and my OBE, I had an OBE with UHD ( ultra high definition ) and I was super happy in that OBE :))
You had any OBE where you're not happy?
I'm asking because I don't think I had what people describe as OBE (leaving your physical body and looking at it when floatin in the room..). I had/have many different experiences, happenings, "dimensions", revelations etc.. and when it was it was more like I'm stretched, expanded or putting "physical/earthly" aspect in background but always part of it... never that "detachment". And they were all 99.99% positive/"happy" ones.
Old 17-01-2020, 01:53 PM
Master

Quote:
- Can you "contain" them or have a way of dealing with them? I managed to find way(s) how to "handle" them so they are not disastrous as they used to be.

Oh, there is one thing.. When migraine passes, settles down it's like I'm totaly cleansed, reset.. There is absolute no need to do anything. Total emptyness, no energies, no flows, no good feelings...0 of anything. I mean I can achieve "freedom" from thoughts and emptyness of mind or senses but there is always some good thing or feeling present somewhere.. but post migraine state is totaly another level of "nothingness".
You have something like that?

You had any OBE where you're not happy?
I'm asking because I don't think I had what people describe as OBE (leaving your physical body and looking at it when floatin in the room..). I had/have many different experiences, happenings, "dimensions", revelations etc.. and when it was it was more like I'm stretched, expanded or putting "physical/earthly" aspect in background but always part of it... never that "detachment". And they were all 99.99% positive/"happy" ones.

The only way for me to get some instant relief is to meditate or to take pills, the first option helps but not all the time, taking pills is 100% working in all cases, but most of the time I fall asleep and I wake up fully refreshed, so I try to stay away from pills.

Yes, I experience the same thing, when the migraine fades away, I feel completely empty of thoughts, I experience exactly what you experience.

Yes, I had a few, I was tormented by some beings but that was some months ago and I recovered right away, now, my OBEs are amazing!

An OBE is when you wake up while your body is still sleeping and you leave your physical body, the detachment happens when you feel yourself floating above your physical body, then you can go anywhere you want, fly, pass through things, go in space, visit distant places, relive your memories, meet your deceased loved ones or other beings. I've learnt to have OBEs from sleep paralysis but nowadays they just happen to me from time to time.

I too have similar experiences with yours, they are very very similar.

My purpose was/is to find the Creator, you know, the Supreme Being and learn from Him ways to heal/help myself and other people, I had many OBEs where I was searching for the Creator, the last message I received about Him was that I will find the Creator where my treasures are found ( There where your treasure is, there you will find me. the raw message ), clearly it's not about earthly treasures but about spiritual treasures and these come from inside.

So why did you chose meditation, what is your purpose, what do you want to achieve?