Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Knower
Feeling Strong Spiritual Gravity

I am not religious. Though I do follow the Ra Material. I do meditation and energy work.
I have cleared my field for the past 10-15 years.
I've had a Kundalini Awakening this year, and may still be going through that.

My energy field feels like it's collapsing/imploding slowly. Moving inward like strong spiritual gravity attracting it. I think it's moving towards Creator.

It is very comfortable and expansive. It feels like my field is being drawn inward like a collapsing star toward my core.

Is this normal? Or is it different for everyone?

What does it mean when your field gets denser and starts to pull inwards? It is like marshmallowy softness.

It happened after I intended to become a crystal for the Universe to radiate through me. And after I realized that I am not the doer, Infinite Intelligence is.
Old 05-11-2019, 02:13 PM
Master
Hi,

My understanding is that our core within is love and compassion. Which is the essence of the creator.

We are all quite unique. What is normal for some one would not be that way for any one else as I understand these things.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 05-11-2019, 06:06 PM
Knower
Yeah, I haven't found anyone else on Google talking about the feeling of being pulled inward. Sometimes it's uncomfortable, other times blissful.
Old 05-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Knower
Actually I'm starting to realize that I'm floating upwards into more intense love/light as I approach Creator. The light is getting warm, and I'm able to feel slightly the love of God. It makes me want to kiss things. It's burning away blockages. A little uncomfortable, but also bliss too. It's getting denser, and the pressure is pushing in on me.