Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 05-02-2011, 09:03 AM
simon

Fish Pulse in the third eye

After recently doing chakra meditations, stimulating and pulling in energy being the main focus, I have noticed that behind closed eyes i get a throb in the brow and it pulses forward to a circle of bright blue/purple colour, as if something is trying to form in front of my vision, a constant pulse to a circle, it does this for part of my meditation and then stops

Any ideas? I presume its my third eye chakra doing something

Simon
Old 05-02-2011, 10:20 AM
sunny shine

your third eye chakra is awakening
Old 05-02-2011, 11:21 AM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny shine
your third eye chakra is awakening

Would you say that is a sure sign for clairvoyance?
Old 05-02-2011, 12:36 PM
spirit72

I get this during meditation... And also see lazer lights they used to be neon blue but now white...
My third eye always pleasantly prickles and pulses when I am with spirit... Everyones feelings and journey are different, so maybe best you for you to ask when you feel things and see what you get told...?
Old 05-02-2011, 01:19 PM
Master
I agree with sunny. But in regard to your clairvoyance statement... it really depends on your intent. The fact that you're seeing this light to begin with is, in my opinion, a sign. If you're really aiming to develop this skill, then develop it. But if you feel stronger with another of the "clairs," I'd go with that, first, and come back to clairvoyance later.

Old 05-02-2011, 02:30 PM
Master
Your sixth chakra, or Third Eye, deals specifically with clairvoyance, or clear seeing. I would say yes, this is most definitely an attunement to a new way of seeing (i.e. clearly) for you.

As far as the spot you are seeing in front of you, try changing your focus a little. Imagine bringing that circle of light into your forehead. It sounds to me like you are having a hard time staying in your body. Imagine that you are sitting in the center of you head and try looking from there.

With Love,
athribiristan

Last edited by athribiristan : 05-02-2011 at 02:49 PM. Reason: Changed fifth chakra to sixth...oops
Old 05-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by simon
After recently doing chakra meditations, stimulating and pulling in energy being the main focus, I have noticed that behind closed eyes i get a throb in the brow and it pulses forward to a circle of bright blue/purple colour, as if something is trying to form in front of my vision, a constant pulse to a circle, it does this for part of my meditation and then stops

Any ideas? I presume its my third eye chakra doing something

Simon

There's a pulsation in the third eye... there. Such a sensation occured... ok... that's it.
Old 05-02-2011, 07:24 PM
Volune

You are probably opening a new idea or some sort of idea(s) and require physical aide by some sort of spiritual and physical cleansing. Blue purple chakra is usually related to the mind and nerves, which means some sort of idealisitc events or sensations relating to ideas are becoming clearer. When such event happens, the body need more strength to continue the similar case of the third eye. I read it in an encyclopedia, but it can't be shared on the board of its full content.
Old 05-02-2011, 08:39 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
There's a pulsation in the third eye... there. Such a sensation occured... ok... that's it.

thanks for your, 'to the point opinion'
Old 05-02-2011, 10:15 PM
simon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evaah
I agree with sunny. But in regard to your clairvoyance statement... it really depends on your intent. The fact that you're seeing this light to begin with is, in my opinion, a sign. If you're really aiming to develop this skill, then develop it. But if you feel stronger with another of the "clairs," I'd go with that, first, and come back to clairvoyance later.

I dont really have any intentions or goals other than to develop my energy body, so I guess we will see what happens

thanks for your reply