Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 24-10-2010, 11:05 PM
Master
Hello again Rumar, I respect you have your way. Was just offering suggestions if you wanted to deepened your experiences with safety! Will re -read your last post later if you want to talk about it more okay!
With kindness :)
Must go for now its 10.03 am.. breaky time and jobs to do Sorry!
Old 26-10-2010, 09:32 PM
Ivy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiler
XX heatherxx

I do understand those magical moments especially with a deep love, that has shared many lifetimes.. Funny with my special love many lifes I saw with him was just prior to my death.. maybe I ponder do we get these glimpses as we take the feelings with us before rebirth we the elect to re-do what we have chosen to master on this plane??

Quote- in the past life I was a young woman and I went to meet a lover (a date). It was one of those perfect, magical moments where everything is just perfect and happy...dressed up, feeling beautiful and going to meet the boy I love. But somewhere along the way, through a series of misunderstandings that I dont understand, but from tiny snippets, I believe it began with an altercation between my father and this boy....but I end up being killed.

XXheatherXX
I love the way you rationalised this .. wonderful and very compassionate!
Quote: So I rationalised that this woman at thirty something had gone through enough in this life and perhaps the last, that even if she was my past life mother, the issues I saw were within me not her...

I had never had that sense of nuturing ( big family... not enough time for mum..no ones fault) until I meet a woman in my 30's . It was then that I felt it! I appreciated the feeling as a gift at a time that I needed it! I did no realise that I feared I was unlovable until I met her. I have plaved my trust in many and been hurt and felt extremely exposed in my vunerability, but have come to realise that what they do and what their fears are in this life time is theirs not mine!

Quote: I was accused by a mutual friend of something quite the opposite of the reality, and this woman (my friend) was the only person who could have spoken up and healed the situation, but she kept quiet and let another blame me, to save her own self image.

My own real mother did this too me, very painful experience.. forgiveness is in knowing your own truth dear XXheatherXX and sometimes standing back from a person causing you grief until they come to their own realization or you are more capable of handling that it is their issue not yours. Maybe even letting them go from your life if you chose? You might have meet them for example to give them a chance at healing old wounds from another life.. IT is worth looking in the book I mentioned you will find it interesting unless you have already read it? You could also do what I said to Rumar " Ask your guides.. write down your ?'s "
XXheatherXX it sounds to me like you are very switched on to what is happening I do love the way you reflect!
:)'s
Thankyou to both Rumar and you for your insights, I will look at bit closer at my own life!
xox

Its funny, the lover was probably just a daft teenage crush as I dont feel any attachment or loss in this case.

I do feel that whether we have died or just moved on to another chapter in the present life, whenever we carry emotional issues that havn't reached their satisfying conclusion, we will eventually manifest the circumstances we need in order to release that emotion or let go of the issues we have attached to it. Its perhaps why I take self responsibility and searching quite seriously in my day to day life. Its perhaps not compassion for the other, but more the understanding that others have their lives to deal with and that we are only able to change where we choose to stand.

Its funny, I will go a time at the moment of being happy for this to be over...and then I have feelings of not wanting to let it go, because part of me wants to write the same story again but this time with the happy ending. And thats the biggest question facing me on this, would I do it again...or is there something more useful to learn about myself.

Ive considered your words regarding being unlovable, and looked within myself to see if there is a note of that feeling, as under the circumstances, it would seem logical. But, (and it makes me laugh) perhaps it is arrogance that even though technically I am quite unloved at the moment, I dont feel I am unlovable.

Im not good with books, the words dont go in...maybe if I read more, I would stop having to manifest the experience lolol.

Ive enjoyed this thread, its good to talk about experiences.