Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-05-2012, 08:56 PM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
Thanks for the sites and offer. I will PM you when I'm ready for the reattunements. You are right. I've gotten lazy and need to to go back to studying.

OMG! My daughter and I are looking at our cat's aura for the first time and I asked her what color was it and she said kida violet. I see a purplish color that is darker than my son's lavender. *jumps up and down* That is validation for me since my son is not even trying to see his aura. He's now too busy playing Xbox games. *rolls eyes*

I have seen diamond prisms, 3 inches wide by 5 inches tall. There were hundreds of them that surrounded me for 2 hours when I had a really bad case of PPD back in 2003. Maybe I'll get to see them again sometime but with happier feelings.

WOOOW Berry!!

You all are sure fascinating, what you can see!!
Don´t let that wonderful tallent slipe through your hands!!

But also, you may learn to read people, animals and your plants around you that way too by how they´re feeling! I´ve heared once that a very bad person would have a grey to even a black Aura! So stay away from such people!!

Here you´ll find some other explenationes about Auras, Auras in Reiki etc.,,

Aura colours and meanings

Old 31-05-2012, 03:14 AM
Master
I've never tried reading people, animals, and plants. I will start with the basics tomorrow. And reading aura books. Thanks again Healingangelus! It's been a hectic but very exciting and rewarding day. My daughter usually sees sparkle energies but for the first time today, she can see auras and I didn't even teach her. She did it on her own.
Old 31-05-2012, 11:38 AM
Healingangelus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berry
I've never tried reading people, animals, and plants. I will start with the basics tomorrow. And reading aura books. Thanks again Healingangelus! It's been a hectic but very exciting and rewarding day. My daughter usually sees sparkle energies but for the first time today, she can see auras and I didn't even teach her. She did it on her own.

You see how much inspiration can do for one,... and all...!!

Keep it up!!

By for now,...

The Healingangelus....
Old 07-06-2012, 10:35 PM
Chalk1990

I don't know why but for some reason Women see Auras more commonly than Men. I have seen subtle Aura energies on other people, animals, and plants, but nothing to make me say "well that is definitely an Aura, there's no mistaking that". I have seen my own Aura come off of my hands, and I see blue, and everything I read about blue aura's matches my personality.

If you have ways of teaching others to see Auras feel free to share.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:31 PM
Master
Since I'm no pro, all I can say is practice, practice, practice! What works well for us is no stress, very relaxed state, interest in the subject, and practice on each other. As I stated before, dusk works best for us. We use our white walls and would stand in front of it. Mirrors work well too as long as the background is neutral. We would usually look a bit above the head area, then the colors or energy fields would be more noticeable. Once we catch the auric fields around the head, the ones around the body starts to stand out more. Studying our cat is a bit tricky as he doesn't normally stay in one spot. Chalk, the auras we see have very vibrant colors. My son can see the colors well. For me it's more pastel, sometimes deeper colors.
Old 08-06-2012, 12:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Healingangelus
You see how much inspiration can do for one,... and all...!!

Keep it up!!

By for now,...

The Healingangelus....

I can't thank you enough Healingangelus. Please come back!