Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 26-02-2007, 05:09 PM
lemmex

Universal Identity and Quantum Thoughts: Tinkering with the universe

Reading the ideas here of Quantum computers and interest in the Big Bang got me thinking. Also this is an area of interest to me. But does this have any relation to us or something far out and wacky. The topic of the Quantum Mind certainly wouldn't fall into us but is as legitmate and should.

This week I've decided to let myself roam free and say what I wish. Consider it therapy...grins. But thoughts are important because they let us reach out and touch one another giving us the opportunity to learn. But this also allows me to solidify my own ideas and build my own truths. If you find anything in error here let me know, impose on me. These thoughts started out from a feeling I had and does anyone else have the same , or different thoughts on the subject.

I believe there
Old 26-02-2007, 06:10 PM
cweiters

The Quantum Era

No worries lemmex;

Like it or not, the quantum era is upon us, the nature of mankind is much inquisitive to not embark upon this discovery, the knowledge has always been there, some humans have recently came to believe they can manipulate perfection. Many people are already prepared for the results of tampering with electromagnetic fields, quantum physics etc…..

IMHO, I now believe the biggest universe is the one within, which imo is the most difficult one to master. I also believe through quantum research man will venture into situation their level of understanding will not comprehend. Nevertheless I feel many of us are already prepared for the imbalance, many of us know and have been thought how to properly respond to what man is doing with the external universe, same with this planet earth. I believe its only through love and respect for the universe we have within each and every one of us are all connected. The external generates the illusion of independence, we must feel the force field which illuminate from within, which are extremely powerful imo.

In other words there is no way to damage perfection, not to worry man is just being the curious creatures we are. I feel spiritual believers will rise to this occasion.

Love to all
cw
Old 28-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cweiters
I feel spiritual believers will rise to this occasion.

So do I CW, so do I!
AM
Old 05-03-2007, 12:27 PM
angelicious

[quote=lemmex].....

Now as to the point of everything I said. The thing is, the mere fact nothing we can do won
Old 09-03-2007, 04:46 PM
TzuJanLi

Greetings..

The Heisenberg Experiments have already proved that consciousness effects quantum probabilities.. that is to say we are participants, not observers.. mankind is moving toward its destiny, not its demise.. we are in our evolutionary infancy..

Be well..
Old 10-03-2007, 03:45 AM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TzuJanLi
that is to say we are participants, not observers..

Very well said!
Old 07-04-2007, 07:36 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

Tinkering with the universe by lemmex

Well I have another question to pose here, although a bit off the path but I feel it is connected as well. What lemmex referred to on wormholes, I was curious to say the least that isn't a wormhole also a black hole? And if it is, what about the opposite? Is it not so, in the reality of things there seems to always be a negative and a positive right? As in The All That Is??? Which brings me (finally you all might be saying lol) to the subject of white holes! If a black hole acts like a giant vacuum and absorbs or destroys all things that enter them, Well then... wouldn't a white hole do just the opposite and create??? Einstein did speak on the white holes but you do not hear any or very little information on that opposite concept. So any ideas out there? WWLN

PS I hope I haven't ruffled any feathers here by taking a bit of a side direction, if so, didn't mean to!
Old 08-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Woman Who Loves Nature

ummm Hello Again All, Well I did some checking and found that a wormhole and a black hole are totally not the same so sorry for that. I do though pose the question on the part about the idea of a black hole having it's oppisite the white hole and does anyone out there have any comments on that? WWLN
Old 08-04-2007, 09:54 AM
angelicious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woman Who Loves Nature
ummm Hello Again All, Well I did some checking and found that a wormhole and a black hole are totally not the same so sorry for that. I do though pose the question on the part about the idea of a black hole having it's oppisite the white hole and does anyone out there have any comments on that? WWLN

Hiya wwln,

If this (here now) isn't a black hole (some my argue that, tehehe), then we could well be in it's opposite, a white hole (???). Just a thought, smiles.
Old 08-04-2007, 06:15 PM
Roo

WWLN-yeah, there are white holes...but science knows even less about them than about the black kind...but more is being discovered all the time....like something I saw recently that stated that scientists have figured out that black holes don't just suck things in...the only thing we know for sure right now is that all the laws of physics break down in a black hole.
Closed Thread