Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 23-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Deactivated Account
My most beautiful experiences

Just thought I'd share. Feel free to add any of your own.

Listening to my favourite piece of classical music with my headphones on while lying in bed.

Being in a plane, preferably after a long haul flight, and feeling the first touch of the wheels on the runway. And then...

Walking into the arrivals gate at the airport to see friends and/or family waiting.

Hugging someone

Having sex

Laughing uncontrollably at a really silly, comic moment on a TV show.

Listening to a serman that impacts so deeply it brings me to tears.

My son looking me right in the eyes.

A stranger meeting my eyes and smiling.

Gazing at the sea.

Having a spiritual dream.
Old 27-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Master

Sun on my skin and perhaps a soft breeze

Skin on skin with someone special

Good quality chocolate

Being understood, respected and liked.
Old 18-10-2012, 06:50 PM
amy green

Being in love .... beautifully transforming

Being in the presence of children when playing harmoniously - the innocence is blessed

Rainbows

Sunrises and sunsets

Compassion

Being with those who are pure of heart/spiritually developed

Old 18-10-2012, 10:23 PM
Master
All of them...everything......because they all have shaped and moulded me, and brought me to the place that I am now......fully aware of God, and all the beauty that it entails....... one of those special moments was when my oldest sister passed away (her life was dismal) the day after her passing......she gave me a sense of her joy and bliss.....and a few words to describe the beauty of where she was.......that was a spectacular moment...........many blessings......
Old 21-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Deactivated Account
That feeling of walking into a room at school not knowing where to sit, whether I'll be laughed at, ordered away to make room for someone else, or whatever, and seeing the smiles and waves from new friends to come and sit at their table.

And as an adult, doing the same for a shy friend at university.
Old 24-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Suspended
Mine are when I realise what I am...

...and I realise I'm not the norm.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:26 PM
Master
Today I stopped to watch another bird of prey hovering. It was almost perfectly balanced on the wind, apart from the slightest of adjustments and the occasional flap of it's wings. Then it just gently glided off around a tree :)

Holding snakes and spiders for the first time.
Old 30-10-2012, 01:22 PM
BellaBlue

Finally, after so long, touching that one person on earth who was perfectly designed to fit me to a tee and who loves me as deeply and unconditionally as I love him...then having to wait until I'm allowed to touch him again. As painful as it may be, it truly is a beautiful feeling.

Hello all! I've been stalking the forum for some time and felt this was a sweet thread to post on. :-). Sorry for the stalking part...hehe...
Old 03-11-2012, 01:14 PM
Master
The most beautiful experience I ever had was when my youngest son who is severely manic depressive, came out of his darkest ever cycle and laughed, belly laughed, joyful, fun laughter for the first time in months. That was the beginning of his stabilizing.

Holding my babies for the first time.

Falling in love with my hubby.
Old 29-11-2012, 10:06 PM
Experiencer
Greetings to you All,

It was a few years back now, it was late at night and the stars were beautiful, bordering on awesome because they were so clear. It's not that I haven't seen the night sky like this before because I have. And there I was, head back, looking skywards, marvelling at it all when all of a sudden, and for one very brief moment, a quick flash of time, I was hit by a very powerful feeling that I was one with the entire universe and everything in it. Oh, boy! I would so love to have that very same feeling again only, for much, much longer next time.

JOHNTY