Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 09-04-2012, 07:03 PM
amy green

Angel1

Oh Solace.....that's just so sweet - it made me smile
Old 09-04-2012, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by amy green
Oh Solace.....that's just so sweet - it made me smile

Thanks Amy Your smile made me smile lol. I enjoyed reading yours too, especially the boy/grandma one... it was so funny!

"you know that you have found your passion when your love for it overrides any fear to attain it..."-Solace
Old 11-04-2012, 09:15 PM
amy green

Angel1

Just heard another one:-

When an uncle asked his young nephew, "can I have a hug?"
the boy pauses then says, nonchalantly "mmm maybe Tuesday"
Old 12-04-2012, 01:38 PM
Master
Thank you Amy! What a great thread. I can't stop laughing.
Old 25-04-2012, 12:49 PM
amy green

Bunny

Just recalled an incident that occurred with my young niece in Italy.

We came across a statue of the Virgin Mary on a corner. She looked solemnly upon this. Then, pointing her finger, she declared "Jesus died here.!

Old 12-05-2012, 07:04 PM
Master

Angel1

When my daughter was about three, we took her to the movies. The theatre got dark and right before they were going to start the previews, a voice came over the loudspeaker and asked the patrons to please be quiet during the show and that "silence is golden". In the silence after the announcement, my daughter piped up. "Was that God?" and everyone burst out laughing.
Old 29-08-2012, 08:58 PM
amy green

(From a thread on another site on "funny things children say")

When my daughter was about four we went to visit relatives for Sunday lunch.
The meal included mushy peas and my daughter was eyeing them up suspiciously.
Her Uncle said to her...."do you not like peas?"
"Yes", she said...."but not in that state!"

Old 15-09-2012, 09:25 AM
amy green

On the subject of love....

"A man and a woman promise to go through sickness and illness and diseases together." -- Marlon, age 10

"When a person gets kissed for the first time, they fall down, and they don't get up for at least an hour." -- Wendy, age 8

"Lovers will just be staring at each other and their food will get cold. Other people care more about the food." -- Brad, age 8

"Married people usually look happy to talk to other people." -- Eddie, age 6

"Don't forget your wife's name. That will mess up the love." -- Erin, age 8

Old 17-09-2012, 12:49 PM
amy green

When I called home one day, my six year old son answered the phone. "Hello," he said, panting a little. I said, "Hi, Nick. Wow, you sound out of breath." He replied, "No, I have more."
Old 17-09-2012, 12:59 PM
Master
My grandson (3 yrs old) and I play every day. Mostly we play imaginary type games where we have powers to feeze each others or melt each other. It's so much fun.
Anyways, the funniest thing he does is if we are playing sword fight and I find a stick longer then his, he freezes me, takes my stick out of my hand, puts his smaller one in my hand and then un-freezes me.....lol
I always act surprised that my stick got smaller and he gets a real kick out of that...lol

The other thing he does, if I am too tired to play, he comes over and makes this noise while sending energy rays from his eyes into me. He says 'I gave you emergy cranpa'.
Works every time..........lol