Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-04-2020, 12:31 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Unless you know what you're doing,embracing a presence who throws things around your house,it's not wise (at least for me).
Even if it's a deceased relative(which i highly doubt),it's unhealthy to have them around you.They carrying death energies.
I agree that you do have to be careful. My experience is that for over 35 years the spirits that visit me are loved ones. Their presence is constant. I know instinctively which one of my loved ones is with me. They are all different in how they connect with me. Not only do I sense them.. I see them. My sister , who is my twin, is the mischievous one. She will move things around in front of my eyes. Nothing is ever thrown in anger. But it's the dogs. Our dog was never phased by these occurances. When my sister would visit with her dog, the dog would look at the top of the wall and "play" , as if being offered a treat. He would sit, roll over, tail wagging etc. So nothing bad there. And dogs do know. With my son it's different, as they have only just moved into this house. Doors open in middle of night, all the coathangers in wardrobe rattle during the night, curtains are blown about even though there is no window open, or draught, and he has heard little children running around and giggling on upstairs landing....
Old 14-04-2020, 02:22 PM
Master
I had some of the above as well.Imo,If your son hears little children running around,most likely they're fairies.And from what i know that they can appear as deceased relatives,little girls who ask for help etc.All this poltergeist activity you described,is not angelic at all.
Old 14-04-2020, 02:58 PM
Elfin

Quote:
I had some of the above as well.Imo,If your son hears little children running around,most likely they're fairies.And from what i know that they can appear as deceased relatives,little girls who ask for help etc.All this poltergeist activity you described,is not angelic at all.
Not in my son's house , I agree. This goes beyond visits from loved ones. If it frightens you, then it's something to worry about I would think. I have not visited my son's house as he hasnt lived there long and I live nearly 100 miles away. Would you have any advice as to what he maybe should do ? I don't have any experience of the type of activity he is living with.
Old 14-04-2020, 03:45 PM
Seeker

As previously said, its not common for loved ones to present themselves in this way and its probably the work of a poltergeist. If you believe you experienced enough you could begin by meditating and politely asking the offending entity to pass on into the light, if this fails you may need the help of a more experienced medium to carry out the cleansing of your home.
Occasionally when carrying out spiritual acts alone if you don't start by asking your guides for the protection of light at the start then at the end closing with thanking your spirit guides for assistance and to remove all entities there's a possibility a malevolent entity can remain.
Old 14-04-2020, 04:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Not in my son's house , I agree. This goes beyond visits from loved ones. If it frightens you, then it's something to worry about I would think. I have not visited my son's house as he hasnt lived there long and I live nearly 100 miles away. Would you have any advice as to what he maybe should do ? I don't have any experience of the type of activity he is living with.
I don't know.First you diagnose the situation (which is the hardest thing),and then you find a solution.I have poltergeist activity for almost seven years and still no solid answer about what's going on.
At least i know for sure that theses flashes of light,objects moving,knocks and thuds,are not angelics.

One other thing that i learned,is that i trigger those who are energetically connected with me.It's like what's happening to me,has an impact to the people i love.
Does your son seeing number patterns as well?
Old 15-04-2020, 05:35 AM
Elfin

Quote:
I don't know.First you diagnose the situation (which is the hardest thing),and then you find a solution.I have poltergeist activity for almost seven years and still no solid answer about what's going on.
At least i know for sure that theses flashes of light,objects moving,knocks and thuds,are not angelics.

One other thing that i learned,is that i trigger those who are energetically connected with me.It's like what's happening to me,has an impact to the people i love.
Does your son seeing number patterns as well?
Thank you, it's a tough one isn't it? I am not aware that he is seeing number patterns. He isn't particularly spiritual . I will try to find out a little more next time I speak to him. I will let you know if there have been any further developments.
Old 15-09-2020, 01:58 AM
Experiencer

These things can happen when people are under a lot of stress, and/or when they dabble with things that can provoke the subconscious.

Banishment tools can work. Meditations and prayer can work. Use something from your own belief system, or you can find the LBRP (Lesser Banishment Ritual of the Pentagram) on Youtube. Middle Pillar meditation is on youtube, as well.

If you are having these issues, it's not a good idea to continue using divination tools, Ouija, or to do any seances or EVP probing.
Old 19-09-2020, 07:02 AM
Master
Good post GiltterRose.Drawing attention from low level beings it's easy.To get rid of them it's the difficult part.
And when it comes to fairy type activity,things are tough.Magical methods don't work well against them.
I don't think deceased relatives are hanging around houses throwing thngs around.In most cases,this phenomena are triggered by a turbulant subconsious,or from playful fairy type beings.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

You just know don't you. I filmed my daughter on her birthday and orbs were darting at her and around her.