Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 18-07-2020, 09:32 PM
Suspended

Please tell me why you believe Allah is a true God.

What proof do you have besides words?
Old 18-07-2020, 09:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
But still your Book of Allah being this God is only a book. Points you to the Shroud of Turin for scientific proof.
So it is. AND also the bible is only a book. AND the shroud is also only a historical piece of cloth that has scientifically been said to be amazing, though still not proven to have belonged to a person named Jesus.
You have zero evidence that is was wrapped around a man named Jesus. And it does not matter either way, does it.
So no need to blindly harp on about it as being a proof of Jesus or God the Father. Whilst all the while blindly refuting the God refered to, in the Quran

At the end of the day, it is all about having knowledge of a supreme creator being who is all holy and all loving and all merciful. And that we should hold to and follow his WAY OF LOVE.

In the PRAYER in the Padgett Messages, it says

Our Father, who art in heaven, we recognize:

That Thou Art - art all holy and loving and merciful, and that we are the children of Thy care and not the subservient, sinful and depraved creatures that our false teachers1 would have us believe.

That we are the greatest of Thy creations and the most wonderful of all Thy handiworks, and that we are the objects of Thy great Soul’s love and tenderest care.

That Thy will is that we become at one with Thee and partake of Thy great love which Thou hast bestowed upon us through Thy mercy and desire that we become, in truth, Thy children; and not through the sacrifice and death of any one of Thy creatures, even though the world thinks that one Thy equal and a part of Thy godhead.

That Thou will open up our souls to the inflowing of Thy love, and that then will come Thy holy spirit to bring into our souls, this, Thy love in great abundance until our souls may be transformed into the very essence of Thyself; and that there may come to us faith - such faith as will cause us to realize that we are truly Thy children and that we are one with Thee in very substance and not in image only.

Let us have such faith as will cause us to know that Thou art our Father and the bestower of every good and perfect gift, and that only we, ourselves, can prevent Thy love changing us from the mortal to the immortal.

Let us never cease to realize that Thy love is waiting for each and all of us, and that when we come to Thee with faith and earnest aspirations, Thy love will never be withholden from us.

Keep us in the shadow of Thy love every hour and moment of our lives, and help us to overcome all temptations of the flesh and the influence of the powers of the evil ones who so constantly surround us and endeavor to turn our thoughts away from Thee to the pleasures and allurements of this world.

We thank Thee for Thy love and for the possibility of receiving it, and believe that Thou art our Father - the loving Father who smiles upon us in our weakness, and is always ready to help us and take us to Thy arms of love.

We pray thus with all the earnestness and longings of our soul, and trusting in Thy love give Thee all the glory and honor and love that our finite souls can give.

-----------THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD-----------
Old 18-07-2020, 09:46 PM
Suspended

Books do not be proof of any God. An atheist would say a man wrote those words to gain control of your mind.

Science has already looked at the Shroud buddy. It continues to this day to defy Science.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Please tell me why you believe Allah is a true God.

What proof do you have besides words?

I did not say that Allah is (IS) A true god.
"GOD" is a true one and only God.
And the God of the bible & The God of Islam ARE one AND the same GOD. That are being spoken about in two completely different books that have much the same stories & beliefs, as I pointed out in recent posts.
Old 18-07-2020, 09:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Books do not be proof of any God. An atheist would say a man wrote those words to gain control of your mind.

Science has already looked at the Shroud buddy. It continues to this day to defy Science.

It matters NOT to myself what you choose to BLINDLY believe. For I have my personal phenomenal spiritual experiences that make it all clear to myself.
And i could not care less, in regards to the shroud.

I also do not follow Islam religion nor Christian religion. Because i simply understand the Heavenly Father Christ entities (way of love ) and hold FAST to that way of being. 👍🙂
Old 18-07-2020, 10:10 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
It matters NOT to myself what you choose to BLINDLY believe. For I have my personal phenomenal spiritual experiences that make it all clear to myself.
And i could not care less, in regards to the shroud.

I also do not follow Islam religion nor Christian religion. Because i simply understand the Heavenly Father Christ entities (way of love ) and hold FAST to that way of being. ����

So your defending of Allah to me was a trick?

When you ask people why they believe without proof it really opens your eyes.

Come on you're pulling my leg?

Quote:
I did not say that Allah is (IS) A true god.
"GOD" is a true one and only God.
And the God of the bible & The God of Islam ARE one AND the same GOD.ks that have much the same stories & beliefs, as I pointed out in recent posts.
Old 18-07-2020, 10:13 PM
Suspended

Quote:
I AM DOES NOT REFER TO JESUS. It refers to god the Father.

You have to remove the word/letter ( I ) from.. I' AM

And then Google the etymology of ( AM )
And "Brian100", below also take note of the words in capital letters.

Right Jesus said he was "I am"= to the Father that's why the rush to crucify him. Now it echos thru all time thru Moses.
Old 19-07-2020, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
The Bible identifies the 'right God' as first mentioned in Genesis 2:4. Most English translations do not make that name apparent but if you look in the Masoretic text, it is evident what the name is.

Brian100,

have you ever found in the Bible the name of God?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 19-07-2020, 01:08 AM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Brian100,

have you ever found in the Bible the name of God?

I found it once .. I' am (the Christ).. he told Moses. He said it so many times it echoed... in time.
Old 19-07-2020, 01:20 AM
Master

Quote:
So your defending of Allah to me was a trick?

When you ask people why they believe without proof it really opens your eyes.

Come on you're pulling my leg?

You still do not get it.

I defend the "one" God, "GOD the Father".
Both, Islamic & Christian Gods are ONE & THE SAME.ONE AND THE SAME
ONE AND THE SAME
ONE AND THE SAME
ONE AND THE SAME

And FYI, i do not unlovingly decieve/kid you, because i hold fast to Gods loving truthful way of being.