Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Islam Faith

Old 19-07-2020, 05:49 AM
Suspended

So now we have it... Allah is the God of Islam.

Show me proof he is everyone's God.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:37 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100

I am wondering if you are not sound of mind. OR maybe you are simply being antagonistic.

AND..SO..I..WILL..EXPLAIN..IT..FOR..YOU..ONE..MORE ..TIME..

"ALLAH"..IS..NOT..THE..NAME..OF.."THE GOD OF ISLAM"..&..NOR..IS.."ALLAH"..EVERYBODY'S..GOD.

ALLAH..CAN..NOT..BE..THE..NAME..OF..THE..ISLAMIC.. GOD.."""OR..THE..NAME..OF..ANY..OTHER..GOD""".
BECAUSE..GOD..DOES..NOT..HAVE..A..NAME.

When a person say's "Praise Allah". They are simply...praising "THE" God. The god of the one & only spiritual universe

Brian, you are on your own after this.
Old 19-07-2020, 06:48 AM
Suspended

There is a lot of words to say God... its a pity nobody came back to confirm who Allah is.. Like Jesus did with the Shroud.
Old 20-07-2020, 04:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
I am wondering if you are not sound of mind. OR maybe you are simply being antagonistic.

AND..SO..I..WILL..EXPLAIN..IT..FOR..YOU..ONE..MORE ..TIME..

"ALLAH"..IS..NOT..THE..NAME..OF.."THE GOD OF ISLAM"..&..NOR..IS.."ALLAH"..EVERYBODY'S..GOD.

ALLAH..CAN..NOT..BE..THE..NAME..OF..THE..ISLAMIC.. GOD.."""OR..THE..NAME..OF..ANY..OTHER..GOD""".
BECAUSE..GOD..DOES..NOT..HAVE..A..NAME.

When a person say's "Praise Allah". They are simply...praising "THE" God. The god of the one & only spiritual universe

Brian, you are on your own after this.
Sorry to interrupt, but thanks for sharing your perspective. I've never heard this before.
It's very hard to translate a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation ^ to the power of 9999999.
Old 20-07-2020, 05:58 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Sorry to interrupt, but thanks for sharing your perspective. I've never heard this before.
It's very hard to translate a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation ^ to the power of 9999999.
Aren't you missing a 9?

I had to write that..................

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-07-2020, 07:14 PM
asearcher

i never understood why some people get themselves hung up on this religion or that religion.... of course there will be different religions being born from different parts of the world, it would be weird if that didn't happen...just as we are all human we are all spirit and we all come from the same place...when I was a kid in school we were taught all kinds of religions, the history and so on. I loved that subject in school. it made one see what they all had in common, what could tell them apart, and where probably cultural, social things in history too played a part, all in the name of God. i have friends from different religious backgrounds and I have atheists for friends too either born into it or has become it. Unlike people who don't dare to ask questions I ask all the time and no friend of mine has been offended by it. What ever we are I think we are all one and the energy of God is all one, what ever you wanna call God by. Anyways, that is my take on it.
Old 23-07-2020, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
i never understood why some people get themselves hung up on this religion or that religion.... of course there will be different religions being born from different parts of the world, it would be weird if that didn't happen...just as we are all human we are all spirit and we all come from the same place...when I was a kid in school we were taught all kinds of religions, the history and so on. I loved that subject in school. it made one see what they all had in common, what could tell them apart, and where probably cultural, social things in history too played a part, all in the name of God. i have friends from different religious backgrounds and I have atheists for friends too either born into it or has become it. Unlike people who don't dare to ask questions I ask all the time and no friend of mine has been offended by it. What ever we are I think we are all one and the energy of God is all one, what ever you wanna call God by. Anyways, that is my take on it.
You expressed your self very well.

THANK YOU

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-07-2020, 07:43 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You expressed your self very well.

THANK YOU
thank you so much Big John, you're welcome :)
Old 26-07-2020, 01:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
thank you so much Big John, you're welcome :)

I hope to see your sweetness grace itself over this forum in the future.

I like your energies. It is energies like yours that can heal..........

Old 26-07-2020, 10:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100

Allah is not a he nor she. And you can never find proof. When the very fact that you seek reveals that you do not believe. And because Allah is not a word. Or a human being. It is difficult to understand. And not easy. Even Allah does not asks us to know Allah. But to believe. How? This is also not easy to understand. Only the individual can know how to believe and what that means and what that feels like. For even the word believe can become another excuse for being or becoming a non-believer. And eventually, all will return to Allah. Or the one creator. Or original source of all of creating.
When all things return to creator, then we all become as one. We all are one. And then what? I do not know then what. Then there will be even further expansion.
As hell and heaven will not expand together. That much is clear. But I hope that by then, it will he revealed unto all, that both are good by god's grace. Inshallah. As they as, as God wills, by gods will. And to god belongs all the praise of all the worlds. I can only hope that even the fate of the unfateful will be of the best possible fate that can possibly be for them.
That I cannot tolerate their suffering. May god forevermore give them the strength to be able to tolerate their own and overcome it and accept it and find everlasting solice therein Allah or not Allah as the ever expanding Source of All Creating.
For if Allah truely is God. Then humanity is in big trouble. For our civilization has not been treating them very gracefully. It seems. But at the same time, it means that by the grace of all our mutual agreement upon one thought, human collective conscious will be united, for the first time according to our known historical timelines. And that does not mean all is well. For perhaps there are known timelines like atlantis where this was the case. But they were too late in finding the unification of all. And we are not very special. So I dont take this possibility for granted. We could be wiped from the face of the earth in an instant. Let's hope we shall succeed. And find universal peace.
And even after that, what comes, I do not know. I just hope it is all good. Or better than what we have here.
If at all there is any hope left still. That humanity will find peace. Otherwise I will simply die. And go to the whatever comes after that. If death exists at all. Or we will all go to hell. And it wont be pleasant. No one can tell. Because we have not even succeeded in linguistic communication. Let alone, any tiny little of understanding at all.

It seems that russia and america are the primary factors that hold the key to destroying the entire planet. Did the muslims save us from them all? No, because they are just there to help russia and america make peace. And work together, by serving as an intermediary. And maybe the hindus are portal. And maybe the daoists are the non-physical source of them all.
We hold all the keys. But... No one seems to turn it to unlock the full human potential, yet... I can just hope, someone will, because I dont have the power to do it.
I dont think it is difficult to unite the human collective. Most of the stuff that stands in the way seems to be human gestures. That has to be done. To just align. And let the God be revealed unto all.
If at all. If ever at all. Hopefully.
Unless we're just a bunch of relatives. Completely unaware of the fact that we come from the same source and thus have no awareness of the fact that we can ever even dare dream of hoping to relate to one another ever maybe even maybe ever at all. Hopefully we will be able to allow ourselves to know atleast this. That we are all one.