Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-01-2023, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I watched on You Tube "Top 5 Scary Angels You Should Never Summon - Part 1 - 5" Which kind of gave me an uh oh I better be careful with what I am doing here. Most of the ones listed were Fallen Angels. But some they listed as dangerous were Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel. So I'm wondering if I should do a preparatory prayer before summoning Angels.
You're perfectly safe with Uriel, Raphael and Gabriel. They are all very nice, very kind beings who won't be rough or frighten you. Gabriel is very honest, so expect to be told the truth as it is! Raphael is a healer. They don't appear in fire and thunder.

Don't try to "summon" them in the sense that you command or demand their presence though. It's rude, and you won't necessarily get a good reaction - or any reaction! These are sentient beings, and they do have a sense of humour, but they also won't come if they don't feel your reasons for asking are right, or if you are particularly disrespectful. Just ask them to come like you'd invite someone to your house. Be polite, but be friendly.

Fallen angels are trickier. I do work with fallen angels and "demons." HOWEVER, and this is a BIG however, I only do so with mediation. I ask an Archangel to step in to mediate the connection, so I can channel their words and feel their energy, but they are unable to harm me.

That doesn't mean they necessarily want to harm me. But there is no opportunity there. I do this until I know the being very well, and we have built trust. It's the same as taking someone with you when you meet an internet friend for the first time! (Remember these beings are very old, they are very capable of playing the "long game" so you have to be wary for a lot longer than you would be with a human being!)

If you're going to try and work with fallen angels, I think your best bet is to try and get a holy angel to help you. But no angel will help you do harm, so your motives better be pure lol :) Don't work with them unprotected. Some are decent enough and wont harm you, some only want some of your energy and are happy to make a fair trade, some are outright malicious.
Old 09-01-2023, 10:40 PM
Ascender

No, it's not dangerous.

Angels serve the will of God not the whims of men.