Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2023, 09:28 PM
Robert Urbanek

My falcon guide

My falcon guide (the short version)

In 1991, when I was 41, I bought my first house. The seller was a black man and the house in Vacaville was on Peregrine Way, named after a falcon. After escrow closed, I remembered that the first car I owned was a 1961 Ford Falcon, bought from a used car dealer who was also a black man. After moving to Vacaville, I switched tax preparers. I randomly picked one from the yellow pages. When I went to his office, I discovered that he was an African American with two pictures of falcons on his walls.

The falcon coincidences escalated. Two or three times a week, I would see a Ford Falcon in traffic, which seemed unusual since Ford ended U.S. production of the car in December 1969, although a larger model was briefly introduced as the 1970½ Ford Falcon.

On a trip to Southern California to visit my mother, I stopped at a bookstore in a mall and saw a stack of Shirley MacLaine's Going Within on sale. I had some interest in the book only because I had read that MacLaine had interviewed physicist Stephen Hawking, whose last name is a synonym for falconry. I picked up a copy from the stack and randomly opened it to page 177. On the right page was a quote from The Tao of Physics, a book I had just finished reading. On the left was an account of a séance in which the participants had contacted a character on the "other side" who kept peregrine falcons. Several days later, while driving back to Northern California, I was nearly sideswiped by a Ford Falcon.

One morning early in December 1998 I wake up and go to the bathroom. I cannot pee. That evening I go to the Kaiser emergency room in Vallejo. They insert a catheter. The next day, it is removed. I can urinate once, but the problem returns. Another Foley catheter is inserted. The urologist cannot find a rational cause for the problem. I make another visit to the doctor in early January. After he removes the Foley, I can immediately urinate into the metal pan. The urine is very bloody.

In August 2000, after a dream involving a ship voyage and an exploding sun, I decided to explore the mythic associations of the sun and entered "sun god" in a search engine on the Internet. I came up with this entry for Re (Ra) which read, in part:

"Egyptian sun god and creator god. He was usually depicted in human form with a falcon head, crowned with the sun disk encircled by the uraeus (a stylized representation of the sacred cobra). The sun itself was taken to be either his body or his eye. He was said to traverse the sky each day in a solar barque [boat] and pass through the underworld each night on another solar barque to reappear in the east each morning . . . Re was said to have created humankind from his own tears and the gods Hu (authority) and Sia (mind) from blood drawn from his penis."

Epiphany! The encounters with falcons, the dream of being on a ship, and the bloody urine from my bladder affliction were all signs that I was some kind of incarnation of Re or at least possessed by that falcon spirit.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Maybe you should look into falcon biology. (books, articles, online,) Maybe there is a hint. Maybe there is a hint in why Ford named the car "Falcon" that is relevant to your life or a dream.