Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 18-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Master

Seraphanite

I bought some yesterday - it's beautiful - shimmery green! Anyway - I was wondering what I might hope to attain with it - does anyone have any experience with it?
Old 18-05-2014, 09:34 PM
Knower
"Seraphinite is well-known as a superb healing crystal, offering balance and strength where these qualities are lacking. Many crystal healers love Seraphinite for its ability to bring light energy into the DNA, for accelerated healing. Its ability to focus on the Heart and Crown Chakras adds to its healing effects in these regions of the body. Physically, Seraphinite can aid with the delivery and assimilation of vitamins and minerals in the various organs of the body." Read rest over here:

RESOURCE

I Don't have Seraphanite but thats just some useful information on it you could use :3

Edited by staff/Copy & Paste rule
Old 19-05-2014, 06:03 AM
Master

Sounds just fab. I feel it needs a lot of cleansing before wearing so I'm smudging heavily - I expect it was quite busy in the corner of the shop when i got it.

Weight loss - bring it on!
Old 24-05-2014, 08:23 PM
Master
Hi :)

Here's a link for the metaphysical guide in the book of stones:

www.metaguides.net%2Fpbos262.jpg

I've used my palmstone along with Magnetite for healing before. It suggest combining with Nuummite, but Rainbow Obsidian may be a good choice too! :)
Old 25-05-2014, 02:35 AM
Master

I love Seraphinite..its an absolutely angelic stone. Among other things it gave me peaceful slumber last night. I find it heart healing.
My seraphinite disappeared for a few days. I searched for it frantically in my room . Last night it was back at my bed side table as if it had never gone. Mysterious and magical:)